Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

15.11.2019 10:24
during TSNs annual skins game Antworten

SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Marcus Ericsson will undergo further medical checks before he is allowed to race in Sundays British Grand Prix, but showed no signs of injury on Saturday afternoon following his big crash in final practice.Ericsson was taken to hospital after a huge impact with the barriers in FP3, which wrecked his car and ruled him out of qualifying. Ericsson returned to Silverstone once qualifying had finished and will start from the back of the grid pending a medical on Sunday morning.It was obviously a huge accident, he said. I went a bit too wide on the kerb in Turn 15 and touched the grass, which was a bit wet. I lost the car and this was followed by a big impact with the barriers. I went to the medical centre, but, because of the impact, they wanted to send me to hospital.Many check-ups have been done and things are looking good. I am feeling a bit sore, but everything else is ok. It is obviously disappointing that I was not able to participate in qualifying, but the most important is that I am alright. I apologise to my car crew that I have caused them a lot of work.The steering wheel on Ericssons car became detached in the incident, but Sauber later confirmed it was due to his leg hitting the release collar following the initial impact. Nike Air Max Plus Discount . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Jordan Factory Outlet China . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-air-max-china.html . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Cheap Air Jordan 1 China . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Nike Air Max China Wholesale Paypal . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Veteran Sydney s[printer Dances on Stars is expected to respond to a new training regime when he begins his seventh Queensland campaign at Eagle Farm.Seven-year-old Dances on Stars, a regular visitor in the summer and winter, will be having his 17th start in Queensland in Saturdays Open Quality (1500m).His best win in Queensland was the 2014 Gold Coast Prime Ministers Cup but he has run minor placings in races such as the BRC Sires, Queensland Guineas, Ken Russell Memorial, Champagne Classic and Gold Coast Guineas.Dances on Stars has been well beaten at his two starts this campaign in Sydney but trainer Gerald Ryan is expecting an improvement on Saturday.It is probably the easiest race he has been in for some time. Also I have changed his training about and I am looking at running him in longer races such as Saturdays this time, Ryan said.He is yet to win past 1350 metres but I think he can get further with the change in the way we have been getting him ready.dddddddddddd.One thing he always seems to race well in Queensland.Ryan was able to get Kerrin McEvoy, who is in Brisbane for the State of Origin jockeys series, for Dances on Stars.Meanwhile Ryan said he did not want a really wet track for his filly Suspenders in the Listed Mode Plate (1200m).I know she has won two from two on soft going but I dont know if she will get through the really heavy, Ryan said.She has had a trial when placed behind Winning Rupert since her last run in October. She has been in Queensland for a while and I just hope we get the right conditions, Ryan said.South East Queensland has been hit by storms this week but the weather is expected to be clear on Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz