Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

14.11.2019 09:36
raise over one million pounds of food for p Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers backup quarterback Thad Lewis will miss the entire season after tearing knee ligaments during an exhibition game.Coach Chip Kelly said Monday that Lewis tore his ACL on a scramble Sunday against Houston and will need season-ending surgery.The injury leaves San Francisco with just two completely healthy quarterbacks in camp. Blaine Gabbert and Colin Kaepernick are competing for the starting job although Kaepernick did not throw the last two practices last week or play in the exhibition opener because of a sore throwing shoulder.The 49ers are hopeful that Kaepernick can return to practice this week, although Kelly said Monday he had no further information beyond Kaepernick being day to day.Rookie Jeff Driskel is the other quarterback on the roster but he struggled throwing the ball in his debut, going 4 for 12 for 20 yards. Driskel did run for 61 yards on five carries.Lewis was 12 for 21 for 97 yards and is the only offensive player with experience in Kellys system after having spent last season as a backup in Philadelphia.Im just really disappointed for him because I thought he played well yesterday and was really starting to come on, Kelly said.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Manny Mota Dodgers Jersey . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. Los Angeles Dodgers Gear . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/885h-vin-scully-jersey-dodgers.html . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. J. T. Chargois Dodgers Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Hideo Nomo Jersey . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187.Before I begin expressing my goals and desires for the 2013 Purolator Tackle Hunger program, I have to express a feeling of humility and thanks in regard for what was achieved in 2012. Through the awareness and generosity of CFL fans from across the country, we were able to raise over one million pounds of food for people we may not even know. People of all sizes and types, backgrounds and locations. People that could be your neighbor or friend, or even those that you dont know and never will. It was a wonderful collective accomplishment that allowed me to speak in front of our Prime Minister, Stephen Harper and many other at the Commissioners brunch on Grey Cup morning. A standing ovation was achieved in acknowledgment of the significance of the benefits of the program, and although it was I who was physically present it was also my representation of you, all those who made a difference in helping people with the basics of existence and dignity. It was inspiring to consider how good people can be when given an achievable goal that involves putting others in the forefront . Yes, we all can do great things, and I want to do it again. The 2013 Purolator Tackle Hunger program will begin in Vancouver July the 20th when the Lions host the Eskimos. Here are the other key dates: Friday, July 26th - Calgary at WinnnipegFriday, August 9th - Saskatchewan at Calgary Saturday, August 24th - Saskatchewan at Edmonton Saturday, September 14th, Toronto at Saskatchewan Saturday, September 21st, Calgary at Hamilton in Moncton Friday, October 4th, Hamilton at Toronto Monday, October 14th, Toronto at Hamilton (on Thanksgiving)Sunday, October the 20th, Hamilton at Montreal I believe that we can realistically once again reach one million pounds of food donated over the course of this CFL season.dddddddddddd To get us started, Im making a personal donation of $1000 to each individual city involved. I do this because of the effort that you have all made in the past and will make again this season. $1000 is equal to 2000lbs of food so we are off to a good start. Last year was an accomplishment but that was last year, and we want to reach our goal again this year. I hope for 2013 is that we all use our time and resources to benefit more than ourselves and by doing so re-create our feeling of accomplishment from last year. For more information and up to date information on the drive, go to http://www.purolatortacklehunger.com. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz