Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
ruogu1234 Offline

14.11.2019 02:44
had the ball in his hands and that one person Antworten

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cleveland coach Mike Brown has been saying for games theres no magical way to make his team play better on the road. A big scoring night by Kyrie Irving is one way to end the woes. Irving scored 31 points, Dion Waiters added 21, and the Cavaliers used a big second half to earn just their second road victory of the season, 109-100 over the Orlando Magic on Friday night. Waiters had 20 points in the second half and scored 16 straight at one point as Cleveland outmuscled the Magic 36-30 in the paint. For Irving, it was his second straight 30-point game, following up a 37-point effort on Tuesday against New York. "Were starting to develop our identity as a great team, especially when things arent going our way offensively," Irving said. "Were not doing as well as we want on the road, but were taking steps in the right direction." Cleveland has won three straight and five out of six. It was its first road win since Nov. 16 and what the Cavs hope can help them start to turn around what had been a NBA-worst 1-10 road record. The Cavaliers came into the game allowing opponents to shoot 47.2 per cent against them away from home. The Magic started the night hot, but cooled to 43 per cent for the night. Brown said he particularly liked how his team took care of the ball with only two second-half turnovers. "At the end of the first quarter we got careless and started turning the ball over and that hurt us," he said. "But to have two turnovers in the second half was huge." Victor Oladipo tied a career high with 26 points. Arron Afflalo and Jameer Nelson each added 17. Orlando tried different combinations on Irving, but nothing worked as it blew a 14-point, first-half lead. That happened despite the Magic scoring 25 fast-break points. After the hot start, Orlando finished the first half just 9 of 29 from field. Meanwhile, Irving carried Clevelands offensive load with 16 first-half points as it recovered from a 9-for-24 shooting effort in first quarter to go 12 for 19 in the second. "Only one person had the ball in his hands and that one person was shooting," Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said. "So whether it was Kyrie shooting or Dion Waiters shooting, I think that limited their risk of turning the basketball over." The Magic have lost seven of their last eight and clearly have a lot to figure out as they head back on the road next week for back-to-back games against Oklahoma City and Chicago. Orlandos recent frustrations seemed to bubble up in the final seconds, when forward Andrew Nicholson shoved Cavaliers big man Anderson Varejao in the back after he made an easy layup. With Varejao -- who had gone to the bench in the first half after banging his knee -- still on the floor, Waiters briefly confronted Nicholson as referees stepped in. Following a huddle by officials, Nicholson was given a Flagrant 2 foul and ejected. "I didnt try to hurt him," Nicholson said. "I didnt think I pushed him that hard, but its part of the game." The Magic seemed to be on their way to victory in the first half. After being stricken by a spate of injuries early in the season, they had forward Tobias Harris on the floor for just the second time this season. Harris, who has been hampered by a sprained left ankle, didnt start and played sparingly, logging just 15 minutes. Harris 3-pointer gave the Magic a five-point lead early in the fourth quarter before Waiters ignited a 14-0 run that put Cleveland up 95-85 with less than six minutes to play. The Cavaliers pushed their lead to 101-90 with 2:29 to play. The Magic had one more run in them and got within 101-96 on a pair of free throws by Afflalo, but they got no closer. "I had to turn it up. I had to be aggressive," Waiters said. "I was frustrated in the first half. I let every little thing get the best of me, and I just told myself to come out in the second half and be aggressive. Shots were going in and out on me and it was frustrating. I just had to gather myself and get my thoughts together." Notes: As part of the teams yearlong 25th anniversary celebration, the Magic honoured former guard Dennis Scott on Friday night. Orlandos fourth pick in the 1990 NBA draft, Scott played seven seasons for the Magic from 1990 to 1997 and is the franchises career leader in 3-point field goals made (981). Lorenzo Cain Jersey . He chirped to the caddie of Brandt Snedeker about their money game, a Mickelson tradition at the majors. Lefty was in good spirits Monday at the British Open, except for having to return the claret jug. Jordan Lyles Brewers Jersey .com) - Cincinnati Reds pitcher Mat Latos had an arthroscopic procedure performed on his right elbow last week, the teams official site reported Wednesday. https://www.cheapbrewers.com/149y-jacob-nottingham-jersey-brewers.html . Its the second straight year he has decided not to play as he cuts back his schedule. Stricker was replaced in the field by Ryo Ishikawa of Japan. Greg Vaughn Brewers Jersey .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. Taylor Williams Brewers Jersey . The club says Fridays surgery was successful. Holiday, a former Eastern Conference All-Star acquired from Philadelphia last summer, has not played because of the shin injury since Jan.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - Tom Brady and the Patriots routed the Bengals and quieted the doubters.The three-time Super Bowl winner finally looked like a quarterback who has thrown for 50,000 yards in his career as New England dominated the NFLs last unbeaten team, beating Cincinnati 43-17 Sunday night.Just six days earlier, the Patriots lost to the Kansas City Chiefs 41-14, unleashing criticism that Brady had regressed and lacked talented teammates to help him.Its hard to be oblivious to things. We all have TVs or the internet or the questions I get and the emails that I get from people that are concerned, Brady said after throwing for two touchdowns and no interceptions. Nobody died or anything. Its just a loss and I think weve always done a great job putting losses behind us quickly.Brady did it in 2003 when the Patriots lost the opener to Buffalo 31-0, then beat Philadelphia in the next game 31-10 and went on to their second Super Bowl win in three years.Sundays win had special significance for Brady, as he became the sixth quarterback to pass the 50,000-yard mark.Its awesome, he said.Brady threw for a 292 yards after not passing for more than 249 in his first four games, and Stevan Ridley had 113 of the teams 220 yards rushing against a team that had allowed an NFL-low 11 points per game.The Patriots (3-2) surpassed that by scoring on their first two possessions on Ridleys 1-yard run and Bradys 17-yard pass to Tim Wright. They led 20-3 at halftime before the Bengals (3-1) cut it to 10 points on Andy Daltons 37-yard pass to Mohamed Sanu.But Cincinnati came no closer and became the last team to lose a game this season. The Arizona Cardinals also began the day at 3-0, but lost to the Denver Broncos.The Bengals were coming off a bye and had trailed for just 48 seconds in their first three games. But they never led Sunday as Ridley scored just 4:57 into the game.We think about coming into New England against a team that just got their teeth kicked in and they were going to play their best game possible, Bengals offensive tackle Andrew Whitworth said.Stephen Gostkowski added five field goals for New England, the most in his nine-year career.Brady completed 23 of 35 passes. His 27-yard completion to Rob Gronkowski put him over the 50,000-yard mark and he connnected for Wrights touchdown on the next play.ddddddddddddThe fans then chanted Bra-dee! Bra-dee!Brady boosted his total to 50,232. John Elway is fifth with 51,475.It was a long week. We dug deep. (Im) proud of everybody, Brady said.Dalton was 15 of 24 for 204 yards and was sacked for the first time this season when Chris Jones tackled him 3 minutes into the fourth quarter. Daltons second touchdown pass, a 17-yarder to A.J. Green, made it 34-17.We didnt underestimate anybody, Green said. We just had a bad game.The Bengals lost three fumbles and failed to convert their seven third-down plays.If you turn the ball over and dont make any third downs, you have a chance to have this happen to you, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said.The Patriots were surrounded by questions all week.Was Brady no longer one of the NFLs top quarterbacks? Did he have enough solid players around him with a rebuilt offensive line and mediocre receivers?For one night, at least, he did.We dont sit around listening to what everybody else says, Patriots coach Bill Belichick said. We try to do the best we can.Brady was sacked just once and completed his first two passes, 20 yards to Brandon LaFell and 30 yards to Wright, who had his best game since being acquired from Tampa Bay just before the season for six-time Pro Bowl guard Logan Mankins.Not a bad start for a quarterback who had led the Patriots to only 46 points in the previous 14 quarters.Brady got plenty of help from his defence, which allowed just 121 yards in the first half, and his special teams, as Kyle Arrington scored on a 9-yard return after recovering Brandon Tates fumble on a kickoff. That made it 34-10 just 6 seconds after Bradys 16-yard touchdown pass to Gronkowski.We know were a good football team, Patriots cornerback Darrelle Revis said. It was important for us to stick together as a team.NOTES: Revis hurt his hamstring late in the game. It was a minor injury, he said, I was just happy to get back out there and contribute to a win. ... The Patriots held an advantage of more than 17 minutes in time of possession a€” 38:56 to 21:04. ... New England committed 12 penalties three weeks after being penalized 15 times in a 30-7 win at Minnesota.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz