Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
ruogu1234 Offline

12.11.2019 02:59
the tournament and well be there all week Antworten

Oliver Wilson is hoping to take inspiration from the home crowds during the British Masters at The Grove this weekend. The 2014 Dunhill Links Championship winner is one of a number of Brits appearing on home soil at the tournament, which is being hosted by Luke Donald and supported by Sky Sports. Wilson says is relishing the opportunity to play in front of British fans and is keen to draw on the extra support from the galleries. The European Tour moves to the Grove in Hertfordshire this week for the British Masters. Luke Donald hosts the tournament and well be there all week It is like a little major, really. Being at home, the British Masters is a great tournament, it has always been, it is great that it has come back, Wilson told Sky Sports News HQ.And the fact that it is not too far from home for me is fantastic so it is nice anytime you can have a tournament where you have got friends and family who come and support, the English crowds, it is brilliant. It is a great place to be. The Grove is always nice and it is a fantastic week. A win would be incredible and very special. The state of my game is not great at the moment, it has been improving - I need to play well this week and next week and hopefully the home soil and British crowds can inspire me a little to find some form.Whenever you can be at home, stay in your own bed, play a course you are relatively familiar with, it is perfect. If you could do that every week it would be brilliant. Wilson celebrates after winning the 2014 Dunhill Links Championship Huge crowds are expected at the event, with 20,000 tickets sold for the first day of play, and Wilson says that backing can make a huge difference to players out on the course. Even if youre not on a good golf course and the weather is not great, if youve got massive crowds it just makes it so much more special, and the atmosphere for the players - it feels like a big event no matter what it is. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. This is a big event and then when you get big crowds on top of it, like we saw last year at Woburn, it is fantastic.All the players love it, we like to play in front of crowds, it makes it more fun for us, makes you concentrate a little bit more and it inspires you a little bit. So when you put all that together it makes for a fantastic week.Ian Poulter hosted the event last year and Wilson says the involvement of the likes of him and Donald is positive for all the players and fans. 2015 British Masters champion Matt Fitzpatrick speaks to Sky Sports ahead of the defence of his title at the Grove, live on Sky Sports from Thursday It is just good for golf, for people not in the Tour environment. It is good because it highlights the week a little more, he said.For us it means that player is putting a little bit of their touch on it so the little intricate things, player lounges that sort of thing, you feel like it is always going to be taken care of. Luke Donald is hosting this years British Masters Its good for the players, just a way of bridging that gap between trying to get the big-name players to come and support the tournaments in Europe and in the UK. It is great for the sponsors, it is a win-win.Its a perfect week and everyone is looking forward to it, especially the home-based players.Watch the British Masters throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage begins on Tuesday with the Hero Challenge from 7.30pm. Also See: Woods delays PGA Tour return Watch Hero Challenge on Sky Olazabal sets Grove comeback Five minutes with Luke Donald Los Angeles Angels Shirts . Canada Day is here and with it comes Free Agent Frenzy as the NHLs 30 teams storm out of the gate for signing season. Michael Hermosillo Jersey . Huntington doesnt want to help run the club unless Hurdle is in the dugout. The combination thats returned the franchise to respectability will remain intact for years to come. https://www.cheapangels.com/2983j-cam-bedrosian-jersey-angels.html . - Steve Kerr of the Golden State Warriors will coach the Western Conference in the All-Star Game on Feb. Anthony Bemboom Angels Jersey . The cause of his death is as of yet undetermined, but police said foul play is not suspected. Angels Jerseys 2019 . -- Canadian mens rugby coach Kieran Crowley has made four changes to his starting roster for Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup clash against the United States.Arsenal announced the signing of Chile international forward Alexis Sanchez from Barcelona on Thursday. The London club did not disclose the terms of the deal, but the BBC believes the transfer fee was in the range of 35 million pounds. "Alexis will add power, creativity and much quality to our squad and we are all looking forward to him joining up with us in a few weeks," said Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger in a statement. "He has consistently produced top-quality performances at the highest level for a number of seasons now and we are all excited to see him integrate into the Arsenal squad. Im sure all Arsenal supporters will join me in welcoming Alexis to our club." Sanchez, 25, comes to the Gunners after spending the last three seasons at Camp Nou. Sanchez first came to Europe in 2008, spending four seasons with Udinese.dddddddddddd In 88 appearances with Barca, Sanchez found the net 39 times. Hes been capped 76 times by Chile, including featuring in all four games of their 2014 World Cup campaign, scoring 21 goals. "Im so happy to be joining Arsenal, a club which has a great manager, a fantastic squad of players, huge support around the world and a great stadium in London," said the player in a statement. "Im looking forward to meeting my new teammates and to be playing for Arsenal in the Premier League and Champions League. I will give my best to Arsenal and want to make all the supporters happy." Sanchez is expected to make his Arsenal debut on August 2, when the Gunners host the weekend-long Emirates Cup. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz