Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

09.11.2019 12:39
dov, I just dont get how you become t Antworten

Will Russell Westbrook average a triple-double this season? And what are his chances of doing so? Cheap Yeezy 350 v2 White . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Wholesale Yeezy 350 . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/fake-yeezy-350-black-wholesale.html . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Yeezy 350 Mens Wholesale . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Cheap Yeezy 350 V2 . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. UFC lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez doesnt know what the promotion has in mind for his first title defense.But as far as hes concerned, theres no reason to even discuss potential options until Aug. 20 -- when Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz are scheduled to fight at UFC 202.Its a wait-and-see type thing right now, Alvarez told ESPN.com. Lets wait and see what August 20th brings and then lets make a big fight after that.The UFC recently booked a November clash between highly ranked contenders Rafael dos Anjos and Tony Ferguson. Once that fight was made, many assumed Alvarez (28-4) would draw undefeated Khabib Nurmagomedov (23-0), who is ranked right behind him at 155 pounds.Alvarez (28-4), who knocked out dos Anjos in the first round to claim the 155-pound title last month, isnt making any such assumptions. His sights are set on the winner of the nontitle welterweight fight between McGregor and Diaz.Alvarez, 32, says he has little interest in Nurmagomedov, who, despite a perfect record, has just one win in the last two years due to injury. That victory came against UFC newcomer Darrell Horcher in April.Im not sure what the promotions take is, but thats where I stand, Alvarez said. Those are the guys I want to get my hands on. Ive said it from the very beginning: Fighting the best guys in the world doesnt pay as good as the circus. I want to join the circus. Im trying to get that circus money.As far as Nurmagomedov, I just dont get how you become the No. 1 contender without actually fighting guys who are ranked in the top 10. It kind of baffles me. The lightweight division right now is a bunch of guys who fight opponents ranked in the top 30 and never actually take a risk and fight a top-5 guy. I can walk into a restaurant and knock five guys out, become 5-0 real quick. Its about the quality of opponent. You have to beat the right guys to call yourself the No. 1 conntender.ddddddddddddAlvarez says he wouldnt be so adamant about a McGregor fight if it werent for hearing the Irish fighters name over and over again in recent years. After Alvarezs wins against Gilbert Melendez and Anthony Pettis, he says the name that continued to come up was always McGregors.Even after he defeated dos Anjos for the title, Alvarez says he frequently fielded questions about McGregor.Itd be nice to stop being asked about it, Alvarez said. Its a little bit annoying, you know? I dont look at him the same way I look at and respect a Rafael dos Anjos -- or any of the top guys who fight the real fighters.Diaz, too, though. I was on the assumption I was cool with Nick and Nate Diaz, but there was a switch flipped when I fought Nates teammate, Gilbert Melendez, in Mexico last year. I was getting all this mean mugging. I guess he was angry because I was fighting his friend, as if I gave a s--- or really didnt like his friend. I was there for a check.I tried to get that through to him but he didnt want to hear it. He was very bitter when I won that fight. It is what it is. I still think those guys are good guys, they just are who they are.A native of Philadelphia, Alvarez says he hasnt signed a new contract since winning the UFC title, but expects that to happen shortly. While official plans for his first title defense are up in the air, Alvarez says he is optimistic he could fight in his hometown next year.Well do [a contract extension] very soon, Alvarez said. Im not sure how it will work with the recent sale of the UFC, but Ill have a talk with my manager and whoever takes care of that stuff.I think 2017 is going to be a big year for Philadelphia. Im looking to grab the UFC and pull them back in the direction of Philadelphia. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz