Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

08.11.2019 14:25
d, and Swanson slid home headfirst, easily beating the Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Texas Rangers ran into one of the America Leagues hottest pitchers Saturday night and their winning streak came to an end.Evan Longoria and Luke Maile homered, Odorizzi won his fifth game since the All-Star break and the Tampa Bay Rays ended the Rangers four-game winning streak with an 8-2 victory.Odorizzi (8-5) is 5-0 with a 1.64 ERA in seven starts since the break. The right-hander allowed six hits and struck out four over six innings.We had the guys we wanted at the plate, but he made the pitches when he needed to, Rangers manager Jeff Bannister said. Look at his numbers. Thats why his numbers are what they are.Rougned Odor hit his 23rd homer in the fourth for the only run against Odorizzi. Adrian Beltre and Elvis Andrus had two hits each for the Rangers, who entered the day with a seven-game lead in the AL West.With Tampa Bay up 2-1 in the sixth, Texas Jonathan Lucroy hit a two-out double that appeared to score Adrian Beltre until a replay review showed second baseman Tim Beckhams throw was in time to get Beltre and end the inning.They made a good relay throw to the plate, Lucroy said. Good defense, I guess.The Rangers didnt score again until the ninth inning when they were seven runs down.An extremely close play at the plate, Bannister said. I believe that changes the complexion of the game. ... Beckham made a great throw that got Beltre at the plate, made it as close as possible. It was ruled safe and then got overturned. But if that ball goes off line or if Beckham hesitates at all, hes safe.The Rays scored in each of the first two innings off starter A.J. Griffin (5-3). Longoria drove in a run with a two-out single in the first, and Maile made it 2-0 with his first career home run in the second. Longorias 28th homer made it 3-1 in the sixth.Brad Miller had a three-run double in the seventh for Tampa Bay off reliever Keone Kela.Nomar Mazara hit his 14th home run for the Rangers in the ninth.Griffin pitched 5 2/3 innings, giving up three runs and seven hits while striking out four.BELTRE GRIEVINGBeltres two-homer, four-hit game Friday night occurred after he was informed of his grandfathers death on Thursday, the Rangers said. Beltre has yet to inform the team of any plans to take a bereavement leave.To be able to do what he did last night is in itself incredible without any external distractions, Bannister said. To be going through that, Im sure, was extremely tough for him.TRAINERS ROOMRangers: LHP Derek Holland, who last pitched for the Rangers on June 20, threw another bullpen session Saturday. Bannister is leaning towards having him make his start (Tuesday) in Cincinnati.UP NEXTLHP Martin Perez (8-8) will start Sundays series finale for the Rangers, making make his 26th start, which will tie for the AL lead. Rays LHP Drew Smyly is 5-11 with a 4.85 ERA but gave up only one hit in Mondays 8-2 win over San Diego.NFL Jerseys China . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Nike NFL Jerseys China . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/ . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta.WASHINGTON -- Dansby Swansons first major league home run stayed in the ballpark. It just wasnt enough to get the Atlanta Braves a victory Tuesday night against the Washington Nationals.The 2015 overall No. 1 draft pick hit an inside-the-park home run in the second inning, but the Nationals rallied for a 9-7 victory over the last-place Braves. It was Swansons first career home run.It was one of those things where I thought it was going to be my first triple, Swanson said. Then as I kept going, judging by the reaction in the dugout and the crowd, I thought `Maybe Ill get an inside-the-parker. I just kept going.The Nationals took the lead with a three-run eighth inning. Michael A. Taylor pinch-ran after Braves reliever Jose Ramirez (2-2) walked Ryan Zimmerman. Taylor stole second and, after Danny Espinosas walk, scored when an off-balance Tyler Flowers threw pinch-hitter Ben Reveres bunt attempt well to the left of third baseman Adonis Garcia.I knew if I got my hand on it, it had to be quick, Flowers said. When I went through it all in my head, I imagined it being a little more accurate in my head before it happened. Its a do-or-die play. The game is essentially on the line. I tried to be an athlete and it just didnt work out.Trea Turner then hit a two-run single for Washington, which beat Atlanta for the 13th time in 15 meetings this season.Koda Glover (2-0) retired the only two batters he faced to earn the victory, while Mark Melancon got his 39th save in 42 opportunities.The Braves built an early lead thanks in part to Swansons home run.Swanson lined a pitch from Gio Gonzalez over Turner and high off the fence in center field, 399 feet away. The ball caromed toward the infield, and Swanson slid home headfirst, easily beating the throw by right fielder Bryce Harper.It went farther than I thought it was going to go, Swanson said. It was kind of Baseball 101: Hit it and run until its caught or until they stop you.dddddddddddd.Swanson was selected by Arizona in the draft, traded to Atlanta in December and made his big league debut Aug. 17. He entered the night hitting.236 with four RBI in 55 at-bats.Atlantas previous inside-the-park home run was by Wes Helms on Oct. 7, 2001.The Braves led 4-1 after Freddie Freemans RBI single in the third, but Washington blasted starter Williams Perez later that inning. After three consecutive Nationals singles, Anthony Rendon launched an 0-2 pitch to left for his first career grand slam. Zimmerman chased Perez two batters later with a solo homer to cap the five-run inning.We just sometimes cant stay away from that crooked number in one inning, interim manager Brian Snitker said.STREAKS CONTINUEOF Ender Inciarte singled twice to extend his hitting streak to 17 games, two shy of his career high. Freeman pushed his hitting streak to 13 games with a single.TRAINERS ROOMBraves: RHP Matt Wisler (sore side) played catch a day after he missed his scheduled start. Snitker said Wisler would likely need a couple of side sessions before returning to the rotation.Nationals: Washington recalled INF Wilmer Difo and RHP Lucas Giolito from Triple-A Syracuse. Difo hit .257 with five RBI in 35 at-bats in earlier stints with the Nationals, while Giolito is 0-1 with a 5.63 ERA in four starts in the majors.UP NEXTBraves: RHP Mike Foltynewicz (8-5, 4.31) starts the series finale for Atlanta. Foltynewicz earned a victory in his only previous start this year against Washington, allowing four runs in 5 2/3 innings on Aug. 12.Nationals: Washington manager Dusty Baker said RHP Stephen Strasburg will start Wednesday. Strasburg (15-4, 3.59) has not pitched since Aug. 17 because of right elbow soreness. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz