Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

08.11.2019 13:55
goalkeeper Andre Blake and -- after Antworten

Luke Donald feels his game is on an upward path as he again demonstrated his liking for Wentworth with an opening 68 at the BMW PGA Championship. Donald, who became only the second player after Colin Montgomerie to win back-to-back titles at the West Course in 2011 and 2012, carded three birdies on each nine while blotting his card at the ninth and 15th to lie three shots behind early leaders Scott Hend and YE Yang.The 38-year-old enjoyed an encouraging run of form after missing out on The Masters and was in contention in the latter stages of both the RBC Heritage and the Valero Texas Open, although he missed the halfway cut in his last outing at The Players Championship. Luke Donald carded six birdies in his opening 68 But a return to Wentworth has galvanised the Englishman this week, and he has a great record in the European Tours flagship event after getting off to a strong start.If you look at just history, if Im playing well the first round, it usually means good things for the rest of the tournament, said Donald, who will be tournament host for the British Masters supported by Sky Sports at The Grove in October. Donald is climbing back up the world rankings after showing some good form in April Its nice to get off to a really solid start. I hit a lot of good shots out there, and I was really happy with that round. Obviously past success helps, having a lot of good memories to feed off of. Since the changes here, the course has seemed to favour my game a little bit more, and Ive enjoyed some really strong finishes over the last few years. Certainly the last year or two have been tough, tough times, where I struggled to gain that confidence and feel comfortable. But it seems like the last couple months, Im getting more and more comfortable the better I play, and its nice to see some good results go with that. I feel like I am on the upward path. Meanwhile, Shane Lowry was delighted to bounce back from a poor couple of holes as two late birdies got him back to three under par.The Irishman followed a faultless, outward 32 with another birdie at the 12th, but he dropped a shot at the next and a wayward tee-shot at the short 14th kicked off a cart path and went out of bounds as he ran up a double-bogey five.But Lowry, who was tied for sixth last year after finishing runner-up to Rory McIlroy in 2014, got back on track with a birdie at the tough 15th before another at the last lifted his spirits. Shane Lowry was keen to take the positives from his opening-round 69 at the BMW PGA Championship It was good, I played nicely, said Lowry. I had a bit of a slip-up in the middle of the round but I really bounced back well. Birdieing 15 and 18 was big for me, especially that putt on the last. Had I shot 70, I would have been a little disappointed because of the way I played. But yeah, Im pretty happy.I do like it around here. Ive said that I love coming here, and its my favourite tournament of the year. We get looked after really well, and the golf course, I love it. It was nice crowds this morning, as well, and its just a really enjoyable week. Also See: Donald aiming for Ryder recall Beemer the caddie Watch online Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Balenciaga Triple s Wholesale . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Yeezy Boost 350 V3 Fake . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-china-yeezy-boost/yeezy-boost-350-v2.html . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Cheap Air Force 1 China . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Nike Air Max 97 China Wholesale . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. ORLANDO, Fla. -- Jozy Altidore scored in the 86th minute, Sebastian Giovinco had two assists and Toronto FC beat Orlando City 2-1 on Wednesday night.Toronto (12-7-7) won its sixth game during a seven-game unbeaten streak and moved past New York City FC atop the Eastern Conference.Altidore slipped behind the defense and tapped a feed from Giovinco past goalkeeper Joe Bendik near the top of the box before rolling a left-footer into an open net.Tosaint Ricketts broke away down the right flank, ran onto a throw in from Giovinco and slipped a right footer past Bendik, inside the near post in the seventh minute to give Toronto a 1-0 lead.Cyle Larin headed a cross from Kevin Alston off the right post and into the net to tie it in the 56th. Larin has 30 goals in 50 career MLS games.Bendik had five saves, including a pair of diving stops in the second half.Orlando City (5-7-13) is winless in its last four.UNION 2, CREW 1COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Rookies Keegan Rosenberry and Fabian Herbers scored to help Philadelphia beat Columbus.Rosenberry gave the Union (10-9-7) a 2-1 lead in the 74th minute. Tranquillo Barnetta one-timed a feed to Rosenberry who trapped it with his right foot and blasted a left-footer through a pair of defenders and past goalkeeper Steve Clark.Herbers, making his fifth start of the season, opened the scoring in the 60th. Chris Pontius tapped it to Herbers who, from the top of the box, had a shot blocked by Hector Jimenez before side-netting the rebound. Both of his two career goals have come against Columbus (4-9-11).Adam Jahn tied it in the 73rd. Tony Tchanis header, off the corner by Federico Higuain, was deflected off the crossbar by goalkeeper Andre Blake and -- after a failed clearance by the Union -- Jahn tapped it in from close range.SOUNDERS 1, DYNAMO 1, TIEFRISCO, Texas -- Nicolas Lodeiro scored in the fourth minute of stoppage time and Seattle tied Houston to extend its unbeaten streak to five games.Lodeiro blasted a left-footer from near the spot, off a feed from Joevin Jones, just inside the right post. Lodeiro has two goaals and four assists -- and Seattle is 3-0-2 -- since signing with the club July 27.ddddddddddddAndrew Wenger put a rising, right-footer into the top-left corner to give Houston a 1-0 lead in the 75th. The Sounders missed two chances to clear and Ricardo Clark tapped a feed -- after Seattle (9-12-4) blocked two other Dynamo shots -- to Wenger on the right side of the box.Houston (5-10-10) outshot the Sounders 22-6.GALAXY 2, FIRE 2, TIEBRIDGEVIEW, Ill. -- Giovani dos Santos and Gyasi Zardes scored and Los Angeles tied Chicago.Dos Santos tied it in the 69th minute. Sebastian Lletget dumped it to Alan Gordon on the right side of the box. Gordon fed it to dos Santos who chipped in high with the outside of his left foot.Zardes put Los Angeles (9-4-12) in front in the 31st, blasting a failed clearance into the net from the top of the spot. Chicago (5-11-8) scored twice in the next eight minutes to take a 2-1 lead. Arturo Alvarez put away a rebound in the 34th, and David Accam converted a penalty kick in the 39th.EARTHQUAKES 0, REVOLUTION 0, TIESAN JOSE, Calif. -- David Bingham had his sixth shutout of the season and San Jose tied New England to extend the Revolutions winless streak to five games.Bingham, who was tied for second in MLS soccer with 12 shutouts last season, had three saves -- including a stop on Diego Fagundezs shot in the 86th minute.The Revolution (6-11-8) havent scored since a 3-1 victory over Chicago on Aug. 9, a stretch of more than 270 minutes. San Jose (7-7-10) has just one loss in its last seven matches.D.C. UNITED 1, IMPACT 1, TIEMONTREAL -- Hassoun Camara nodded in a goal in the 77th minute and Montreal tied D.C. United.Marco Donadel recovered his own ball after Lamar Neagles block and lofted a pass to the far post that Camara headed in for his second goal of the season for Montreal (8-7-10)Neagle scored on a 35th-minute penalty for D.C. (6-8-11). The Washington club is unbeaten in five games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz