Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
ruogu1234 Offline

08.11.2019 09:25
comments by the Sacramento Kings players Antworten

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The lack of comments by the Sacramento Kings players on a jump ball with less than 2 seconds left silently said enough about what they thought of the call. Mike Conley had 25 points and six assists, then grabbed possession of the jump ball to help the Memphis Grizzlies secure a 91-90 victory over the Kings on Friday night. While the Kings players dodged the question, it was evident Sacramento coach Michael Malone disagreed with the call, crossing the court after the final horn to scream at official Marc Davis. "I thought it was an awful call," Malone said in his postgame comments. "I didnt see a jump (ball). It looked like to me the official made the call and was running the other way." The call was important in a tight game that included 17 ties, 11 lead changes and came down to the final possession. Courtney Lee added 17 points for Memphis, which won its season-best fifth straight. Marc Gasol, in his third game back after missing 23 games with a knee injury, finished with 16 points, and Zach Randolph had 12 points and nine rebounds. DeMarcus Cousins led the Kings with 22 points and 17 rebounds, while Rudy Gay scored 19 points, 11 of those in the fourth, as the Kings built their lead. Isaiah Thomas finished with 14 points and nine assists. Jason Thompson and Derrick Williams had 10 points each. The jump ball between Gay and Tayshaun Prince on the Kings end of the court with 1.9 seconds left ended up in Conleys hands. Gasol actually smacked the ball away in the post-jump scramble before Conley grabbed it. "They tipped it to DeMarcus and (Gasol) was able to get his hand on the ball," Conley said. "I knew if I touched it, Im just trying to get it out of my hands and throw it as far as I can so I wouldnt get fouled." The Kings players were very careful not to criticize the jump ball call. "It was a rough game down the stretch," Cousins said, "thats all I can really say." When asked about the last call, he replied: "It was a jump ball. I saw what yall saw. What (did) yall see?" Gay responded by saying: "No comment. Anybody that saw it at home saw what happened. You (can) make up whatever you want to make up about that." Memphis trailed 88-81 with about 4 minutes left, but outscored the Kings 10-2 the rest of the way. In fact, the burst started right after Grizzlies coach David Joerger got a technical, also called by Davis. Gay took over to start the fourth, scoring the first eight points by Sacramento, then Thomas scored on a reverse layup and a 3-pointer. That matched the Kings biggest lead at 84-77. The Kings still held a seven-point advantage after Joergers technical for arguing a call against Gasol with 4:01 left. Memphis scored 10 straight points to retake the lead 91-88 with 54.2 seconds remaining. Gays rebound basket cut the lead to 91-90 with 39 seconds left, setting the stage for the final jump ball. Neither team was able to build a lead in the game of more than the seven points the Kings held with 4 minutes left. "We got stops seven of the last eight possessions, and I think Im counting 10 of the last 13," Joerger said. "So, going down the stretch, the intensity was good. We got deflections, got our hands on basketballs, and came up with loose balls." NOTES: Memphis has won 13 of the last 15 in the series. ... Cousins has double-doubles in his last 13 games, matching LaSalle Thompsons 13 straight in the mid-80s for the most in Sacramento franchise history. . At 20-19, Memphis is above .500 for the first time since being 9-8 on Dec. 3. .The 90 points by Sacramento marked only the second time in the last 15 games that the Kings scored less than 100. Air Max Outlet . The team announced the defensive coordinator will not be offered a contract extension. Clearance Air Max . -- Adam Tambellini scored three times and set up one more as the Calgary Hitmen won their sixth in a row by crushing the host Lethbridge Hurricanes 8-1 on Saturday in Western Hockey League play. https://www.airmaxchina.us/ . Dillon Brooks scored 26 points on 9-17 shooting for Canada while pulling down six rebounds and picking up six steals. Teammate Chris Egi had 20 points, 14 rebounds and four blocks. Air Max Sale . -- Washingtons Bradley Beal seemed to make every shot he took in setting a career high with 37 points. Cheap Air Max For Sale . Darren Collison and Blake Griffin scored 23 points apiece and the Clippers beat the Suns 112-108 Wednesday night, their fourth win in a row and 17th in the last 19 games.Mark Warburton insists Rangers have no fear, going into their Old Firm Scottish Cup semi-final with Celtic on Sunday. The Ibrox side were well beaten in the last four of last seasons League Cup by their Glasgow rivals but have made great strides under their English manager since then.Warburtons opposite number Ronny Deila admits the gap between the clubs has narrowed and statistics suggest Rangers are likely to be more competitive than they were previously. Having won all bar nine of their 44 fixtures so far in 2015/16, the Championship winners have momentum going into their biggest match of the campaign yet.Warburton told Sky Sports News HQ: Its one of the biggest games in world football in terms of derbies so the players are aware of the significance and importance of the game.Its a Scottish Cup semi-final and they want to win. The atmosphere will be electric, Im sure, but theyre pros and these are the type of games you work hard to play in. Theres no worry about that.Theyre in good shape, theyve prepared really well and their performances this season have been first class. Rangers have won all bar nine of their games this season and won the Championship earlier this month Celtic are the clear favourites.dddddddddddd Theyre top of the Premiership so of course they are. Weve just won the Scottish Championship and we respect that. Were not foolish in that respect.But were a very good team and weve played well all season. Were looking forward to it. We dont fear anyone. Weve demonstrated a level of consistency all season.The derby will be the biggest match of Warburtons managerial career and he goes into it in upbeat mood. The Ibrox side have also won the Challenge Cup and are now going for a treble of trophies He added: Its a huge game and its a privilege to be involved in it so absolutely. Its the same for the players, myself, David (Weir), Jim (Stewart) and all the staff.You have to enjoy these occasions. Learn from them, be better for them hopefully but, absolutely, look forward to them.Dont miss Rangers v Celtic in the Scottish Cup, live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 11am on Sunday. Also See: Sky Live: Rangers v Celtic Warburton: Derby just the start Hampden pitch looks excellent WATCH: From fan to Hampden ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz