Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

06.11.2019 13:53
three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melb Antworten

Where: O2 Arena in London, England When: Saturday Sept. 10, 2016 from 7 p.m.Heres the latest and greatest build-up from the likes of ESPN reporters Dan Rafael, Steve Bunce, and Nick Parkinson ahead of one of the most eagerly anticipated fights of the year,?Gennady Golovkin vs. Kell Brook.1.?How Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook was madeKell Brook:?Instantly, I said yes to this fight because I want to be in exciting fights and this is so exciting. Its the biggest fight in world boxing and I want to give back to the fans and push myself to achieve the most that I can.Gennady Golovkin:?I thought we had a fight with Eubank Jr., now its with Kell Brook, which is very good for me. I promise a Big Drama Show for the UK. fight fans.2.?London lure too big for Gennady Golovkin to pass upGolovkin will fight for the first time in the UK, years after a potential match-up with Britains Darren Barker fell through and having defeated Martin Murray and Matthew Macklin overseas.Fighting in England, Golovkin can continue to build the reputation it once looked like he may never have.I like the UK fans, Golovkin, 34, said. People in the UK understand boxing. Theres a lot of history and tradition.3.?Why Gennady Golovkin is the Eastern Blocs shining lightGennady Golovkin is arguably the most entertaining and exciting boxer yet from the Eastern Bloc, a man with a traditional background, an Olympic veteran and top international amateur fighter.He is part of that rich history and he has embraced the American idea of entertainment, which is something other great fighters from his culture have failed to do.He is everything that most of the other Eastern Bloc fighters are not; Golovkin is mean, he can fight and he is great to watch. There is no safety-first with GGG.4.?Does Kell Brook have any chance against Gennady Golovkin?Ever since the Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook match was announced, pundits and fans alike have been figuratively digging the Englishmans grave.A suicide mission, you say? Well, not quite but GGG, the unified middleweight titleholder, has been installed a prohibitive 8-1 favorite to hand Brook, who owns a welterweight belt, his first defeat, if not his head.5.?Kell Brook: Knockout king Gennady Golovkin doesnt scare meIm not scared of him. Ive had so many things that have happened to me, like being stabbed [two years ago] and thinking I might not fight again, so this for me -- fighting Golovkin -- is sport and I dont fear him.Ive heard about his power but hes going to have to show me what hes about. I know Martin Murray went 11 rounds with him and hes a very tough man. It might come down to the skill, and who wants it the most. It might come down to the sweet science of the game.Now youve caught up, vote the greatest bout between two previously undefeated fightersCheap Football NCAA Jerseys . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Replica NCAA Jerseys . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/ . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Fake NCAA Jerseys . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday.GREENSBORO, N.C. -- Marvin Smith sank five 3-pointers and scored a career-high 23 points to lead UNC Greensboro to its sixth-straight win with a 108-56 victory over Division II-member Mars Hill on Monday night.It was UNCGs highest scoring game since a 111-110 double-overtime loss to Chattanooga on Jan. 27, 2011.Four other UNC Greensboro players also reached double figures as the Spartans (7-2) shot 63 percent from the field and piled up their largest margin of victory this season.Francis Alonso added 16 points, Demetrius Troy had 12, Mallik Massey 11 and Diante Baldwin 10 for the Spartans, who took a 58-25 advantage into the break and never trailed.ddddddddddddAfter quickly falling behind 8-0 in the opening minutes, Mars Hill cut the gap to 11-7 with Luke Van-Rijns 3-pointer but couldnt stop the hot-shooting Spartans from pulling away.Van-Rijn finished with 14 points for Mars Hill, which played it as an exhibition game. Seventeen Lions played. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz