Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

06.11.2019 13:52
ets records with 109 catches and 1,502 yards receiving.The addition Antworten

Southern California Super Smash Bros. Melee player Michael Mike Haze Pulido has signed with Obey Alliance, a popular gaming YouTube network and esports team. Mike Haze will begin competing under the Obey Alliance banner in Smash competitions as well as create content, something hes become known for on his own, with the team.Obey recently has focused its development into the world of esports, Obey Alliance CEO Julian Castro tells ESPN about the teams new pickup. We have been evaluating the scene as well as the various communities that thrive within it. When approaching the Smash scene, we loved the passion and dedication of the players and the fan bases around it. During the scouting process, we ran across Mike, who from the start was appealing given his professionalism and value as an individual. Not only is he a great competitor, but he also has a great following behind him with a strong passion of growing himself as an entertainer.Mike Haze is currently ranked 40th on the Melee It On Me annual Super Smash Bros Melee rankings, as well as fifth in the Southern California rankings below the likes of Joseph Mang0 Marquez, Weston Westballz Dennis, Johnny S2J Kim, and Joey Lucky Aldama. This year, he took 25th at Genesis 3, 17th at Get On My Level 2016, 25th at Evolution 2016, and 33rd at last weekends The Big House 6.I had a few different options to choose from but decided to go with Obey because of the passion I felt from everyone Ive spoken with, Mike Haze tells ESPN. They truly care about their esports players and I feel that type of passion will make for a good relationship between myself and Obey. I absolutely think being with Obey will help me grow into a better player overall. Being a part of a team makes competing a lot more stress free. It feels good to know Ill be able to invest my time fully into the game without additional outside pressure.Outside of competition, he is also known for content creation. For the past few years, Mike Haze has created tutorials in various Smash games as well as hosted the Elite Four tournament series in Southern California. Recently, hes become known for his diss tracks surrounding rivalries in the Smash scene.He hopes to bring some of that talent to Obey Alliance, who have primarily been a YouTube collective for various content creators, primarily in gaming.[Weve] spoken about potentially producing content for the team channel so Ive been brainstorming ideas for unique and engaging content for those who might know about Smash but dont necessarily follow the game, Mike Haze says.Wholesale NMD .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Fake NMD R1 For Sale . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/authentic-gs-adidas-nmd-r1-raw-pink.html . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. Cheap Mens Adidas NMD Shoes . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. Pharrell x adidas NMD Human Race Black . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Heads up! Think Brandon Marshall is dangerous with the football in his hands? Better watch out when he starts punting it.The New York Jets wide receiver booted a ball -- that just cleared the bleachers -- in frustration at the end of what coach Todd Bowles called a sluggish practice Tuesday.Well, that one didnt go very far, a smiling Marshall said. I almost got sued. It barely went over the stands. I saw a lady go, `Ahhh! That wasnt good.After running back Dominique Williams dropped a pass, Marshall picked up the ball and kicked it, sending it hurtling toward some campers and parents.It was pretty good, coach Todd Bowles joked. If we need a second punter, we might just bring him back there and pooch one.All kidding aside, it was a quick display of emotion from Marshall, capping a very uneven practice for both the offense and defense.Sometimes you need that, he said, to show people that its not acceptable to come out there and practice like that.Tuesdays session marked the fifth practice of training camp for the Jets.Its competition period and guys are going to express frustration in a certain way, the coach said. Youre in camp, youre going to get frustrated one day. It wasnt a big deal at all. Were going to line up tomorrow and play again.Bowles added that showing that type of emotion is fine -- as long as its in practice and not a game.Thats a penalty, so we know we cant do it, he said. Emotion is one thing, as long as you tailor it the right way.Marshall acknowledged that a few plays before his punt, he tried to slam his helmet down.I couldnt get my helmet off, he said. I was kind of embarrassed. It got stuck. That was good, though. When you throw the helmet, kick the ball, its probably a little too much in one day.In 2009, Marshall threw a well-publicized practice tantrum that got him suspended a week while with Denver, when he also punted a football, walked while the rest of the team ran during warmups and swatted away a few passes thrown to him.He was looking for a new deal and demanded a trade during that time. This was nothing close to that situation, in comparison. It is also nothing new to any of his Jets teammates.Its almost my staple, Marshall said, grinning. Yeah, I do that maybe every five or six weeks.When a reporter asked if he meant every five or six years, Marshall reiterated that its not an uncommon occurrence.During the season, you guys are here for the opening of practice, but then you go inside and do what you guys do, he said.dddddddddddd And, Im out here kicking balls.Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, who re-signed with the Jets last week, agreed with the overall sentiment that the team practiced poorly.Its just important for us to remember that we cant waste any days, he said.We did some good things today, but we did more bad than good today. Weve got to be able to learn from it and weve got to continue to be trending upward and getting better each practice.There are high expectations this season for an offense that ranked 10th overall last season and set a franchise record with 5,925 total yards. Fitzpatrick set the team mark with 31 touchdown passes, while Marshall broke Jets records with 109 catches and 1,502 yards receiving.The addition of running back Matt Forte is expected to further improve the Jets ability to move the ball down the field. Marshall said Forte, who is working his way back from a sore hamstring, will make things easier for New Yorks offense.Despite it being early in camp, the players are still striving for perfection.Every time we step on the field, especially in the competitive spirit, we want to win, Marshall said. We started off pretty good in the move-the-ball period and we actually scored, and then we came back the next two periods and it wasnt where we want it to be, but thats part of camp.Marshall credited Fitzpatrick with calming him down and the rest of the offense after practice.He was just telling us that this was still a successful day, when you look at the way we communicated and all of the learning lessons, Marshall said.He said there were a few things where we didnt connect on, but should have. But being able to sit down and watch film and work through those things is really vital to the growth of our offense.Game notesDL Sheldon Richardson returned to the team after missing the first four practices for personal reasons. ... CB Darrelle Revis (wrist) participated in team drills for the first time in camp, taking part in one session. We dont want to do too much with him, Bowles said. We just want to get his feet wet and get him used to moving around there again. ... TE Zach Sudfeld sat out with a sore knee, while RB Bernard Pierce has a sore hamstring.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz