Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

06.11.2019 11:34
he cushions, and you can only mess it up f Antworten

Judd Trump became the latest big-name casualty at the UK Championship on Sunday night as he lost 6-2 to Oliver Lines in York.Lines, whose father Peter earlier this week knocked out defending champion Neil Robertson, registered a 62 break in the opening frame before taking a 3-0 lead, with Trump reducing his arrears heading into the interval.The world No.3 and 2011 winner of the UK Championship then took the next frame after the break but it would be the last he would win as Lines reeled off three in a row again to claim a famous victory.He told Eurosport: Im speechless to beat a player of Judds class on the biggest stage Ive played on. I had a little bit of ball run in the first few frames and from those chances I managed to take them.I wanted to show people what I can do and what Ive been doing in practice. Im very pleased. Inside I was shaking all over the gaffe.Earlier in the day, Mark Allen lit up the Barbican with a 147 break -- the first of his career in tournament play.The Northern Irishmans clearance came in the seventh frame of his second round match against Rod Lawler, putting him 4-3 up. After leaving the arena to compose himself, he then completed a 6-4 victory.Allen said he knew the clearance was on from an early stage in the break.The balls were sitting so nice from 24 and I was thinking about it from then, he told the BBC. The reds were all sitting, none on the cushions, and you can only mess it up from there.Im very very happy to do it. It was relief when the black went in.In other action, five-time champion Ronnie OSullivan cruised through with a 6-0 win over Rhys Clark and Ding Junhui overcame Ross Muir 6-2. NBA Jerseys China .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. https://www.nbachinajerseys.us/ . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Stitched NBA Jerseys . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Wholesale NBA Jerseys .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers backup quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who has become a key figure in a growing protest against racial inequality, had a harsh assessment of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump a day after the first presidential debate.To me, it was embarrassing to watch that these are our two candidates, Kaepernick said Tuesday. Both are proven liars and it almost seems like theyre trying to debate whos less racist. And at this point, talking with one of my friends, it was, you have to pick the lesser of two evils, but in the end, its stilll evil.ddddddddddddKaepernick also responded to a statement Trump made during an August radio interview in which he said Kaepernicks anthem protest wasnt a good thing and that the athlete might want to find a country that works better for him.Kaepernick said it was a very ignorant statement, that if you dont agree with whats going on here and that if you want justice and liberty and freedom for all that you should leave the country. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz