Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

04.11.2019 11:39
for this one so theres no fears for me.Th Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- The prospect of a samba-style Super Saturday is still alive for Britain. For a time on Friday, though, it felt more like a Super Scare.Heptathlete Jessica Ennis-Hill started her first day of the seven-discipline event and Greg Rutherfold had to qualify for the long jump on Friday, so they could join 10,000-meter champion Farah in a bid for another three-gold-in-one-evening bash for British athletes late Saturday.All three won gold on the same night in London four years ago, and are trying to repeat.Ennis-Hill? Leading after four of seven events in the heptathlon and very much in the driving seat to take in gold, particularly since her main pre-Olympic rival, Brianne Theisen-Eaton is floundering in sixth place.Rutherford? That was a scrape with disaster, when he fouled on his first two attempts in qualifying, and had one jump left to keep up his share of the bargain.It was a funny one, said Rutherford, known for keeping his cool in the toughest of circumstances. With his last attempt, he made overly sure not to overstep and his only legal jump -- 7.90 meters -- stood for 10th place when only 12 can reach the final. He made the cut by seven centimeters.Going into the final round I definitely wasnt as stressed as my family were at home, he said. For me its one of these where you draw on all the experiences that youve had.Since his gold in London in 2012, he has clinched a Grand Slam of titles -- Olympic, world, Commonwealth and European -- coming to Rio. He rarely excels for the entire season, but on any big night, he is tough to beat -- exactly because of the cool he showed Friday.Over halfway home, and Jessica Ennis-Hill is where she wants to be -- on top.With a blistering 200 meters, the defending champion overtook surprise early leader Nafissatou Thiam of Belgium to regain the momentum going into the final day. She wished her shot put and 200 could have been better, though.With a time of 23.49 seconds in the 200, Ennis-Hill pushed up her total to 4,057 points, the only woman to break the 4,000-mark. Thiam was in second spot with 3,985.The heptathlon was expected to be a duel between Ennis-Hill and Theisen-Eaton but the Canadian appeared to struggle throughout the day and was in sixth position with 3,871.Now everyone in Britain is counting on Farah to come through too.---Follow Raf Casert on Twitter at http://twitter.com/rcasert NCAA Jerseys China .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/ . LOUIS -- St. Custom NCAA Jerseys .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Ricky Burns is not dismissing the lack of big names on challenger Kiryl Relikhs record ahead of Fridays title defence.Burns (40-5-1, 14 KOs) makes a first defence of his WBA world light-welterweight title against Relikh at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow with the possibility that victory will set up a money-spinning fight with American Adrien Broner, who may be ringside.The 33-year-old became Scotlands first three-weight world champion when he stopped Michele Di Rocco in May to revive his career following three defeats in his previous six bouts.Belarusian Relikh, who is trained by Britains former two-weight world champion Ricky Hatton, has compiled an impressive unbeaten record of 21 wins, 19 by stoppage.My trainer Tony Sims and I have watched a few rounds of Relikh and hes got a lot of KOs on his record so he can obviously punch a bit, but its the level of opposition that hes been knocking out, said Burns.He can dig a bit but were not treating this any differently to any other fight Ive had. Ive had a good long camp for this one so theres no fears for me.This is my 48th fight now and Ive been in with big punchers before, I always wind Tony up and say that its a good job I dont mind being hit in the face, but my chin has always coped OK.Were expecting a tough fight, but were confident of getting the job done. There were some big fights offered to me. They fell through for this one but now weve got the mandatory to get out of the way.Thats not to disrespect to Relikh -- hes got our full attention -- but theres some massive fights out there. I boxed Di Rocco for the vacant belt [after Broner was stripped of it for failing to make the weight in April] so Ive had to do this mandatory sstraight away.dddddddddddd We get this win and it leads to massive fights.You have to take notice of the record he brings. They might not be top names that hes been facing, but hes been knocking them out regardless.Burns has put all thought of fighting Broner (32-2, 24 KOs) to the back of his mind until after the fight.But if the brash 27-year-old from Cincinnati, who was last in action in April when he stopped Londoner Ashley Theophane, is ringside in Glasgow he is sure to let Burns know about his presence.Everybody seems to be looking past Kiryl but he has my full attention and if I dont come through this then these big fights are not going to happen, said Burns.Burns promoter Eddie Hearn says a future fight is possible with four-weight world champion Broner.Adrien contacted me and said he is coming to Glasgow on October 7 to watch the fight and if Ricky defeats Relikh I expect that fight to get made without any problems, said Hearn.All money made from remaining ticket sales for the Burns-Relikh show will be donated to the family of boxer Mike Towell.Scotsman Towell, 25, died in hospital with severe bleeding and swelling to his brain caused by injuries in a fight against Dale Evans in Glasgow on Thursday night.One week from Mike Towells final fight, we will be donating 100 per cent of all ticket sales from midnight tonight to midnight on Thursday to the family of Mike Towell, said Hearn.Hatton also started an online fundraising appeal for father-of-one Towell and the former champion donated £5,000. The JustGiving appeal has raised over £41,000. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz