Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

01.11.2019 12:05
but Sharks star James Maloney claims he f Antworten

It is the gamesmanship that could have cost Cronulla a shot at their maiden NRL title, but Sharks star James Maloney claims he feels no ill will towards Gold Coast centre Konrad Hurrell after his visit to the judiciary.Maloney risked a three-match ban by challenging his dangerous conduct charge at the NRL judiciary on Wednesday night, a suspension that could have put a significant dent in the Sharks premiership hopes.As it was the panel of Bob Lindner, Royce Ayliffe and Sean Garlick took 10 minutes to find NSW playmaker Maloney not guilty of the charge which stemmed from Monday nights draw on the Gold Coast.During the hearing Maloney repeated his claim that his former Warriors teammate Hurrell told him post-match he was trying to milk a penalty after he apparently went down with a knee injury following the tackle late during the extra time period.If Hurrell was putting it on, it was a joke that could have cost the Sharks dearly, so critical is Maloney to their premiership aspirations. But the 2013 Sydney Roosters title winner wasnt upset.It was all a bit of gamesmanship, there are no dramas there at all, Maloney said.I played with Konrad and we got on very well, there is no hard feelings about this at all.He was going to give evidence but we didnt need it.It follows up on more gamesmanship between the two sides after Sharks skipper Wade Graham cheated during the coin toss ahead of the extra time period.Maloney is now free to play Canberra in a top four encounter at Shark Park on Saturday, after the Sharks winning streak was halted at 15 by the draw with the Titans.It doesnt change anything for us, we never really bought into any talk about the streak, Maloney said.Canberra have been strong. Their attack is right on song so we will have to be good defensively. Pittsburgh Penguins Gear . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Pittsburgh Penguins Store . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/ . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Pittsburgh Penguins Pro Shop . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Cheap Penguins Jerseys .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Sebastian Vettel has played down talk of a rift with Maurizio Arrivabene, saying he and the Ferrari boss ?have a very straightforward and honest relationship despite the Italians comments about his next contract.Arrivabene caused a stir in Japan this weekend during a long interview with Italian TV, where he said the out-of-form German would have to earn a new contract when his current deal expires at the end of 2017. He also suggested Vettel was trying to get involved with various parts of Ferraris operation, as Michael Schumacher was famed for during his dominant spell at the team, saying: What worked with Michael might not necessarily work with Sebastian .... Sebastian just needs to focus on the car.Asked if he had read the widely-reported comments after qualifying at Suzuka, Vettel replied: I havent but generally I enjoy a very, very straightforward and honest relationship. I think as much as the team wants to perform I want to perform. I had races this year where I didnt do so, I wasnt happy with myself because there was more on the table but its been an up and down year.Ferrari expected to challenge Mercedes for the title this year but is yet to win a race, with Vettel losing shots at victory in Australia, Spain and Canada through strategy blunders. However despite the disappoiinting campaign Vettel says there is no negativity between himself and Arrivabene.ddddddddddddI enjoy a really good relationship with him and I think if theres something I dont like Ill tell him and equally the other way around. I know that theres nothing between us, nothing that we need to sort out, and both our focuses -- his and mine -- are trying to achieve the same thing. Were trying to win races, get stronger -- especially in the future -- and thats I think where the main focus goes. So I dont know what sort of context [he said it in].Vettel insists he and Arrivabene share the same goal of ensuring Ferrari is competitive in 2017.In the end I think the results we had were not always fair and rewarding given the pace that we showed on different weekends but sometimes its like this. Obviously the main focus now I dont think is looking at that too much, I think the main focus is as a team to try and make progress to the end of this year.Obviously we carry everything we can learn this year still into next year, even though the rules are changing theres still a lot of things that we learn about this years car in general which will also help us next year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz