Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
ruogu1234 Offline

01.11.2019 09:30
two most beautiful events I experienced Antworten

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Four-time champion Novak Djokovic and reigning titlist Stan Wawrinka were a pair of easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. The world No. 1 Djokovic disposed of Slovenian Aljaz Bedene 6-3, 6-2, 6-4, while the fourth-seeded Wawrinka moved on in similar fashion, topping Turk Marsel Ilhan 6-1, 6-4, 6-2. Djokovic appeared to be tired and still recovering from illness after his match, saying hed had a rough two weeks health-wise but Im getting up there. His mood changed suddenly when a court-side interview turned to reflections of 2014, when he won Wimbledon for the second time, married his long-time girlfriend, Jelena, and the couple had a son, Stefan. Well those two events are the two most beautiful events I experienced in my life, he said. Stefan, hes a blessing we received ... now I have even more motivation. Djokovic titled here in 2008, then won three straight from 2011-13 before Wawrinka took the crown last year, stunning Rafael Nadal in the final. Its great, bringing me a lot of memories from last year, Wawrinka said of his return. It was great to come back here feeling happy, happy with my game. Up next for Djokovic will be Russian Andrey Kuznetsov, while Wawrinka will meet Romanian Marius Copil. Fifth-seeded U.S. Open runner-up Kei Nishikori made a confident start by beating Nicolas Almagro 6-4, 7-6 (7-1), 6-2, eighth-seeded Milos Raonic was a 7-6 (7-3), 7-6 (7-3), 6-3 winner over Illya Marchenko and No. 9 David Ferrer overcame Thomaz Bellucci 6-7 (7-2), 6-2, 6-0, 6-3 at Melbourne Park. No. 12 Feliciano Lopez trailed two-sets-to-one before rallying past American Denis Kudla 3-6, 6-2, 4-6, 6-2, 7-6 (7-5), while 13th-seeded Roberto Bautista Agut got past promising Austrian Dominic Thiem 4-6, 6-2, 6-3, 7-6 (7-5). No. 16 Fabio Fognini was upset by Colombian Alejandro Gonzalez 4-6, 6-2, 6-3, 6-4. Meanwhile, 17th-seeded Gael Monfils overcame fellow Frenchman Lucas Pouille 6-7 (3-7), 3-6, 6-4, 6-1, 6-4, 18th-seeded Frenchman Gilles Simon handled Dutchman Robin Haase 6-1, 6-3, 6-4 and 19th-seeded American John Isner dismissed Taiwans Jimmy Wang 7-6 (7-5), 6-4, 6-4. In other action involving seeds, Italian Paolo Lorenzi upended No. 21 Alexandr Dolgopolov 6-4, 6-3, 6-2; German Benjamin Becker bounced No. 25 Frenchman Julien Benneteau 7-5, 5-7, 6-2, 6-4; German Matthias Bachinger vanquished No. 27 Pablo Cuevas of Uruguay 7-6 (7-1), 6-3, 6-1; No. 30 Colombian Santiago Giraldo subdued Czech Jan Hernych 6-3, 6-2, 6-2; and No. 31 Spaniard Fernando Verdasco came back to best Brit James Ward 2-6, 6-0, 7-6 (8-6), 6-3. Aussie favorite and former Melbourne runner-up Lleyton Hewitt moved on by beating Chinese Ze Zhang 6-3, 1-6, 6-0, 6-4. Several other men reached the second round, including tall Pole Jerzy Janowicz, Finn Jarkko Nieminen, Americans Donald Young and Steve Johnson, and Canadian Vasek Pospisil, who outlasted American Sam Querrey in five sets, 6-3, 6-7 (5-7), 2-6, 6-4, 6-4. Young should have his hands full with the aforementioned Raonic here on Thursday. Several stars will see second-round action on Wednesday, including four-time Aussie champion and former runner-up Roger Federer, the former titlist and two-time runner-up Nadal and three-time runner-up Andy Murray. The second- seeded former world No. 1 Federer will take on Italian Simone Bolelli, while the third-seeded former top-ranked great Nadal will meet American Tim Smyczek and the sixth-seeded Murray will tangle with Aussie Marinko Matosevic. Also on the Day 3 schedule are seventh-seeded former Wimbledon finalist Tomas Berdych and 10th-seeded Grigor Dimitrov. Berdych and his model girlfriend, Ester Satorova, announced their engagement on Tuesday. Cheap Air Max 200 . According to bodog.ca, Cleveland moved up to grab the best odds to win the Larry OBrian trophy at 4-1 on Friday. By comparison, the Miami Heats odds plummeted from 3-1 favourites before LeBron left, to 50-1. Air Max Shop Uk . Not only that, when Julian de Guzman first stepped on the pitch for Deportivo de la Coruna he became the very first Canadian to play in Spains top tier. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-max-90-trainers-cheap-uk.html .The third-seeded Murray, who won here in 2009, will face seventh-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa next on the indoor hard court. Air Max Outlet Uk . This week, topics cover the Blue Jays rotation, the futures John Gibbons and Alex Anthopoulos, protecting pitchers and a bonus question on his predictions for the MLB playoffs. Fake Air Max 720 . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said.Paris Saint-Germain captain Thiago Silva believes Zlatan Ibrahimovic would be taking a step down in his career if he moved to England. Sky Sports News HQ understands the 34-year-old would be willing to join Manchester United at the end of the season, but Silva is keen to see his team-mate stay in Ligue 1.. A look at Zlatan Ibrahimovics record in club football Ahead of PSGs trip to Manchester City in the Champions League on Tuesday, Silva told the Daily Mirror: He is my good friend, but also at 34 he is playing the best football of his career. He is one of the best in the world, he is unique, there is not another player like him. Of course I want him to stay at PSG, I cannot imagine us without him. PSG travel to Manchester City in the Champions League I know he has offers from England - and it is a big league - but I dont think there is a team in England that is at the level of PSG at the moment. For me it would be a step down in quality for him.PSG have already secured their ffourth consecutive Ligue 1 title, and sit 28-points clear of second-placed Lyon.dddddddddddd Ibrahimovic could move to United - if Louis van Gaal leaves Ibrahimovic is out of contract at PSG at the end of the season and is considering all options, with outgoing Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini claiming the striker would light up the Premier League. Sky Sources understand Zlatan Ibrahimovic is interested in joining Manchester United this summer The Swede confirmed at a press conference in March there has been interest in him from English clubs, yet Sky sources have confirmed he has reservations about joining United with Louis van Gaal in charge.Follow Man City v PSG with our live blog on skysports.com and via the Sky Sports apps. Also See: Man City v PSG preview Blanc warns of Zlat attack Zlatans best season yet? Di Maria out to hurt City ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz