Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

31.10.2019 08:04
He was stakeed to a 4-0 lead but couldnt hol Antworten

DEL MAR, Calif. -- Jockeys Alex Jimenez and Tyler Baze were fined $500 for excessive use of the whip, and Florent Geroux was given a three-day suspension for causing interference in a race, according to rulings issued over the weekend by Del Mar stewards.Geroux was suspended three days for failing to maintain a straight course in the fifth race on Saturday aboard Calculator, who finished third in an optional claimer. Geroux indicated to the stewards that he planned to appeal to the California Horse Racing Board.The suspension covers the cards Saturday, Sunday, and next Wednesday. Geroux is booked to ride Gun Runner in Sundays $1 million Haskell Invitational at Monmouth Park.Jimenez and Baze were each cited for hitting their mounts more than three times in succession without giving the horse a chance to respond. Both were penalized for blatant violation of the rule by breaking it more than once in a race.Jimenez was cited for his winning ride on Lilac Street ($72.40) in a maiden claimer at five furlongs on July 21. Baze was penalized for his ride on Distinctive B, who finished second in a $32,000 claimer on July 22. Cheap Air Max 97 Black .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Cheap Air Max 270 Womens . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. http://www.airmaxsneakersonsale.com/cheap-air-max-tn.html . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Wholesale Air Max 270 . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN.CHICAGO -- One day after being yanked from a game for not hustling, Alex Rios busted out big slump in a big way. Rios hit a grand slam, drove in five runs and had three hits to lead the Chicago White Sox to a 10-6 victory over the Atlanta Braves on Saturday. Rios had been in a 2-for-20 slump before going 3-for-5. Rios, who also ended a homerless drought of 120 at-bats, insisted that his big day had nothing to do with being pulled from the game on Friday. "I go about my business the same way every day," he said. "It doesnt matter what happens the night before or whatever. I try to do the same things every day and I try to perform my best. "I felt a little better today. I felt like I was seeing the ball better. When you see the ball better, its because youve done some mechanical adjustments." Rios and White Sox manager Robin Ventura disagreed on whether the benching was necessary, but they were on the same page in believing it didnt have any carry-over effect. "The other day he was 6-for-6 and there was nothing going on there," Ventura said referring to Rios performance at Detroit on July 9. "Hes just a good player and he had a good day. He came up at the right time. "He hit a grand slam and had some big hits to help us win. I dont think it had anything to do with last night." Either way, Rios slam turned around what appeared to be another lacklustre White Sox game into their 10th win in 32 games. Jake Peavy (7-4), making his first start since June 4 because of a fracture rib, got off to a shaky start. He allowed a two-run homer to Dan Uggla in the second inning and two more runs in the third. But he shut down the Braves during his final three innings. He allowed seven hits in six innings, and just two of the four runs charged to him were earned. "I probably came out of the gate a little too fast because I was excited," Peavy said. "I had a little extra adrenaline, but the feel wasnt there. I was able to pull the reins back a little toward the middle and get my feel back a little bit to where I was throwing the ball more consistently to where I wanted it. "The boys picked me up today. The team came back and Alex got a big hit. It was a fun day." Braves starter Paul Maholm (9-9) was forced out in the fourth inning because of a sprained left wrist. He was stakeed to a 4-0 lead but couldnt hold it.dddddddddddd He allowed seven runs and seven hits in three-plus innings. "It flared up on him in the fourth inning," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said of the injury. "He did it in Miami his last start when he was hitting. In the fourth it flared up on him a little bit and we didnt want to take any more chances. "We got him out of there as soon as we saw something." The soft-tossing left-hander started struggling with his location after retiring six of the first seven batters he faced. But the first five batters in the third inning got on, capped by Rios grand slam that gave the White Sox a 5-4 lead. Rios 12th homer of the season ended a power drought of 120 at-bats. During the White Sox 6-4 loss to the Braves on Friday, Rios hit what appeared to be a routine double-play grounder in the fifth inning. Braves shortstop Andrelton Simmons bobbled the ball, and Rios likely would have beaten the throw to first, but he didnt run hard out of the box. Instead of a run scoring, the White Sox were out of the inning. Ventura removed Rios in the seventh. Before Saturdays game, Rios admitted he was wrong for not running hard. He said it was caused mostly by frustration, and added that he wished Ventura had handled it differently. "(The message) would have gone through better if he put me in his office and talked to me personally," he said. "If he wants to make a statement for the team, it probably worked." On Saturday, the Sox followed their five-run third with a four-run fourth to break the game open. Chicagos latest struggles are a reason both Rios and Peavy have been involved in rumours as the July 31 trade deadline approaches. "With trade rumours, I dont like to speak about them because theyre just rumours," Rios said. "Until it happens, Ill just stick to the idea that theyre just rumours. When they happen, we can talk about it." NOTES: Braves RHP Brandon Beachy, recovering from Tommy John surgery in 2012, pitched five innings to get the win in a minor league rehab start on Friday. "He threw the ball really well," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "The report after the game was its the best hes felt in a while." . Braves LHP Mike Minor (9-4) faces LHP Jose Quintana (4-2) in the series finale on Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz