Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
ruogu1234 Offline

30.10.2019 07:38
against the Atlantic Division-leaders Antworten

After having their win streak snapped Sunday, the Toronto Raptors hope to hand the Atlanta Hawks the same fate this evening. Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 starting at 7:30pm et. The Raptors had a two-game winning streak halted Sunday afternoon when the Phoenix Suns flew north of the border and left with a 121-113 victory. The Hawks carry a four-game winning streak into action against the Atlantic Division-leaders at Philips Arena. Kyle Lowry finished with 28 points and 13 assists against the Suns, while Terrence Ross and Amir Johnson donated 22 and 20 points, respectively, for the Raptors, who have won five of their last seven. DeMar DeRozan netted 17 and Jonas Valanciunas added 15 for Toronto, which allowed the Suns to shoot 50.7 percent from the field. "Every night this time of the year the physicality gets bigger and as a result you get upsets since the stakes are higher," said Raptors coach Dwane Casey. "We have to play physically on defence and offence and take care of ourselves. We cant expect officials to bail you out." Despite the setback, the Raptors are three games clear of the Brooklyn Nets for the lead in the Atlantic Division. Toronto is one game in front of the Chicago Bulls for the third seed in the Eastern Conference and will complete this short road trip Wednesday night in New Orleans versus the Pelicans. The Hawks havent lost in 10 days and the run includes two home wins and two road wins. On Monday, the Hawks extended the streak with a 97-83 road drubbing of the Charlotte Bobcats. That victory got Atlanta within 1 1/2 games of those Bobcats for the seventh seed in the Eastern Conference playoff race. Paul Millsap netted 28 points and the Hawks continued their recent dominance over the Bobcats. Mondays win was the 11th consecutive for Atlanta over its Southeast Division rivals. Pero Antic tallied 11 points and 10 rebounds for Atlanta. Kyle Korver and Mike Scott donated 10 points apiece, and Jeff Teague handed out a game-high nine assists. The Hawks were eight points clear at the start of the fourth quarter, but a 14-4 spurt to start the final frame put the game away. DeMarre Carroll scored all nine of his points during that run. "DeMarre really sets the tone for us," said Atlanta head coach Mike Budenholzer. "With his activity and his energy, everybody kind of feeds off that." Toronto and Atlanta have split two matchups this season with the home team surviving each time. The Hawks are 14-4 in their last 18 against the Raptors and 9-2 in the previous 11 meetings as the host in this series. Wholesale USA Soccer Jerseys .Then came December.Three straight losses, including a crushing 27-24 defeat to Washington (4-11) on Saturday, has the Eagles (9-6) on the brink of playoff elimination. Custom USA Soccer Jerseys . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/ . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. USA Soccer Jerseys 2020 . At least 90 players who had college eligibility remaining are expected to enter the draft, shattering last years record number of 73. "Its a humongous number, so the first reaction is it makes you step back a little bit," said NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah, a former scout with the Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns and Philadelphia Eagles. Stitched USA Soccer Jerseys . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Maple Leafs have trade offers on the table for the 26-year-old, but none have been deemed acceptable by the team.AUCKLAND, New Zealand -- Nate Marquardt tapped out James Te Huna in the first round of their main-event bout on Saturday at "UFC Fight Night: Te Huna vs. Marquardt," New Zealands first UFC card. Te Huna, who in 2010 became the UFCs first New Zealander, thrilled the crowd with his walk-in, which featured Maori warriors performing a traditional haka war dance. The energy carried into the cage, as both Te Huna and Marquardt started in rapid fashion. But after a few big exchanges on the feet, the end would come on the floor. Battling in the clinch against the cage, Marqaurdt (33-13-2) threw Te Huna (16-8) to the canvas and moved immediately into mount. When Te Huna rolled to escape, Marquardt went to the back and then slipped off to the side, trapping the arm and extending it to earn a submission win with 26 seconds left in the opening round. "An armbar was not part of my plan," said Marquardt. "It just sort of happened." The nights heavyweight co-feature was a little light on action, but Jared Rosholt (11-1) picked up a one-sided decision win over Australian fan-favourite Soa Palelei (21-4). It was Rosholts wrestling pedigree that earned him the win, utilizing a grinding grappling attack to bring Palelei repeatedly to the floor and preventing him from really ever launching any sort of attack. The crowd often booed the slow-paced fight, but at the end of 15 minutes, it was clear Rosholt had done enough to win the fight, and he was awarded the victory with three scores of 30-27. "I was a little disappointed with that win," Rosholt admitted. "I had a vision to dominate, which I did, but not in the fashion I wanted. "My last few fights have gone the distance, which is disappointing but proves that I have the conditioning, which is definitely an advantage at this weight class.dddddddddddd" In a grappling-heavy featherweight matchup, Charles Oliveira (18-4) scored an impressive submission win over fellow jiu-jitsu ace Hatsu Hioki (27-8-2). The entertaining matchup saw both men transition and sweep to dominant positions on the floor while seeking submission opportunities. Multiple attempts came from both men, but it was a modified guillotine choke in the second round that sealed the victory for Oliveira. Trapped in the hold, Hioki was forced to tap out for the first time in his career. "My opponent tonight was very tough and challenging," Oliveira admitted after the fight. "I studied all of his fights and knew he would be tough. "I know we are in New Zealand, but you always hear Brazilians in the crowd. They are the most passionate fight fans and always make lot of noise. Tonight, they inspired me to take the win." In the nights first main-card matchup, New Zealand native Robert Whittaker (13-4) picked up an impressive decision win over fellow welterweight Mike Rhodes (6-3). Whittaker, the former winner of "The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes," was the better striker throughout the three-round affair, using crisp boxing to pick apart his opponent with a sharp jab and powerful right hand. Rhodes was a game opponent, offering counters until the end and never seeming to slow, but Whittakers relentless attack earned him all three rounds, and he was awarded an unanimous-decision win with scores of 30-27 across the board. "The game plan was to throw as many weapons at my opponent as possible," Whittaker said after the win. "Hats off to Mike -- he gave a lot and definitely took a lot of shots. I like to think I punch hard, so props to him to keep on going." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz