Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

29.10.2019 09:23
Helton also denied social media postings allegi Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Adoree Jackson hopes to be the spark plug for a struggling Southern California offense.The Trojans have already made a change at quarterback, naming redshirt freshman Sam Darnold the starter against No. 24 Utah on Friday. Using the electric cornerback Jackson more on offense is another way to shake up an offense that has only scored one touchdown in two games against Power-5 opponents Alabama and Stanford this season.I think I just get the momentum going, like Coach (Clay Helton) said, Jackson said. I feel like Im the lighter fluid to the barbecue. Just throw me in there and then get the party started.Jackson has not caught a pass this season, but averaged 14.9 yards per reception and scored five touchdowns in occasional action as a wide receiver during his first two seasons at USC. He flashed that big-play ability by returning a punt 77 yards for a touchdown against Utah State to earn Pac-12 special teams player of the week honors. Jackson also intercepted a pass against the Cardinal.After missing spring practices in an attempt to qualify for the Rio Olympics in the long jump, Jackson focused on playing defensive back in training camp to refine his skills and familiarize himself with new coordinator Clancy Pendergasts schemes. But with the offense misfiring, Jackson is ready to return to three-way duties, expressing it in his low-key way.I dont mind getting out there, get some touchdowns, catch some balls, get some explosive plays, Jackson said. Nothing changes for me. I have to go out there, practice offense, just know a couple plays. Defensively, I just do everything the same.Jackson didnt say how he reacted to the announcement Monday morning during a team meeting that Darnold would replace redshirt junior Max Browne, but is looking forward to seeing how he plays. The more pressing issue beyond changing quarterbacks, Jackson said, is eliminating the penalties and mental mistakes that have caused the offense to stall.You see glimpses when we do everything correctly, and then sometimes we dont do stuff correctly and we look bad, Jackson said. Whats not there is the consistency for us offensively.Besides using Jackson at receiver, the USC offense could also get a boost from former Utes defensive tackle Stevie Tuikolovatu, who joined USC as a blueshirt graduate transfer during training camp. Tuikolovatu met with Pendergast and offensive coordinator Tee Martin this week to give them scouting reports on Utahs personnel.Helton said there were limits to what Tuikolovatu could provide, but praised the redshirt senior from Salt Lake City for bringing maturity to a young defensive line. Tuikolovatu does believe his experience going against the Utah offensive line in practice would be helpful.I think its a huge advantage, Tuikolovatu said. Ive been telling a lot of the guys that it feels weird, its going to feel like practice for me because Ive been going against them for four years.Game notes Offensive tackle E.J. Price will transfer. Price, a freshman from Dacula, Ga., was homesick and dealing with a family illness, Helton said. Helton also denied social media postings alleging there had been a physical altercation between him and Price, saying that if Price had punched him I wouldnt be here, Id be dead. May make my face look better, Helton said. wholesale jerseys china . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. cheap jerseys from china . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. https://www.chinajerseysreplica.us/ . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. fake jerseys china . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. replica jerseys china . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. TORONTO -- Blue Jays outfielder Kevin Pillar has been activated off the 15-day disabled list and is starting in center field against the Los Angeles Angels on Tuesday.Right-hander Ryan Tepera was optioned to Triple-A Buffalo to clear a spot for Pillar, out since Aug. 6 with a sprained left thumb.Second baseman Devon Travis was not available Tuesday after getting a cortisone injection in his sore right ring finger. Darwin Barney is starting in his place.Outfieldder Jose Bautista (left knee) is expected be activated off the 15-day DL as soon as he is eligible on Thursday.dddddddddddd Manager John Gibbons said Bautista will DH often to protect his knee.Known for making highlight reel catches, Pillar is batting .261 with seven home runs and 45 RBI. He played in 109 of Torontos first 111 games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz