Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

29.10.2019 09:23
s.Floyd had 33 catches for 446 yards and fou Antworten

IRVING, Texas -- Guan Tianlang is one of five amateur players being honoured this week for the Byron Nelson International Junior Golf Awards. While the other four award recipients will be watching the Byron Nelson Championship, the 14-year-old Guan -- already the youngest player to make a cut on the PGA Tour -- is playing in the tournament. This is the second PGA Tour event for the eighth-grader from China since making the cut last month at the Masters. He also made the cut at New Orleans, where he first spoke with Nelson officials about playing this week. "Always a challenge, every tournament, because this is another big event ... this is only my third start and everything is still new to me," Guan said Wednesday, a day before the Nelsons opening round. "I have to play my best and make some good score." The youngsters impressive performance at Augusta has led to invitations to play in other events. He hopes to again be playing in the weekend rounds. "For this week, I want to enjoy the experience, great experience here," Guan said. "And hope to, yeah, make the cut. And if I make the cut hope to play better and better." There are two sponsor exemptions playing in this years Nelson: Guan and 19-year-old Jordan Spieth, the Dallas native playing at TPC Four Seasons for the third time. Spieth is playing as a pro this time, having made six of nine cuts and already won nearly $700,000 this season. As an amateur at the Nelson, he tied for 16th as a 16-year-old in 2010, then played on the same day as his high school graduation two years ago when he tied for 32nd. He played one season at the University of Texas before turning pro. "I think its incredible what hes doing," Spieth said about Guan. "He played beyond his years, the composure. I watched him at the Masters and honestly going into it, I thought it would be a little too much for him, and he surprised the whole world. Then to follow it up with a made cut in his second event." The two had what Spieth described as "small talk" when they were on the range next to each other in New Orleans. This week in the area Spieth calls home, they were near each other on the putting green. "It was just me and my bag, and he hes got a whole group of people," said Spieth, a past recipient of the Byron Nelson International Junior Golf Awards based on golf performance, academic success and community involvement. Guan has handled the pressure of playing PGA events. He said he prepared for the Masters for a long time, and that experience helped him in New Orleans and should help him this week. "Just a long way to go," Guan said, adding that he has learned a lot in just two starts. "Yeah, a little used to getting to know what to do on the tour. Best players in the world, what are they doing, what are they playing." Stitched Lakers Jerseys . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Lakers Jerseys China .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/ . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Wholesale Lakers Jerseys . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Lakers Jerseys 2020 . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. The New England Patriots?claimed former Arizona Cardinals receiver Michael Floyd off waivers Thursday, just three days after he was arrested on charges of driving under the influence and failure to obey a police officer.Floyd was taken into custody after being found unconscious behind the wheel of his running vehicle at an intersection in suburban Scottsdale, Arizona, early Monday. He was booked and released from jail later that morning. The Cardinals released him Wednesday.The Patriots have been carrying just four true wide receivers on their 53-man roster for most of the season, and their depth has been tested since No. 4 option Danny Amendola injured his ankle Dec. 4 against the Los Angeles Rams.That led the team to sign free agent Griff Whalen to a one-year deal last week. But Floyd, a first-round pick in 2012, represents what appears to be an upgrade.?Whalen was released Thursday to make room for Floyd.Patriots coach Bill Belichick said Floyd will travel to Denver for Sundays game against the Broncos but would not say whether the wide receiver will be active.Were aware of the situation that came up earlier in the week. Well let that legal situation play itself out. Well see how it goes, Belichick said of Floyds arrest. Its a player we havent had before. We look forward to working with him.Floyd participated in Patriots practice Friday.Julian Edelman, Chris Hogan and Malcolm Mitchell are the Patriots top three wide receivers, with a combined 139 receptions for 1,762 yards and 10 touchdowns.Floyd had 33 catches for 446 yards and four touchdowns for Arizona this season. Those were well off his stats in 2015, when he overcame early injury problems to catch 52 passes for 849 yards. His best season was 2013, when he hauled in 65 receptions for?1,041 yards.In claiming Floyd, the Patriots (11-2) inherit the remainder of his contract, which expires after the season. Floyd is scheduled to earn $1.22 million for the rest of the regular season and would receive playoff shares that go to every player if he is on the Patriots roster in the postseason.ddddddddddddAn unrestricted free agent after the season, Floyd will count as part of the Patriots compensatory draft-pick formula if he signs elsewhere -- assuming he spends the rest of 2016 on the roster.Floyd could face discipline from the league for the DUI arrest, but a punishment likely would not be imposed until the 2017 season.The Cardinals mentioned Floyds release without comment Wednesday in a news release that announced several other roster moves.Arizona made Floyd the 13th pick overall in the 2012 draft after the receivers standout career at?Notre Dame?under former Patriots offensive coordinator Charlie Weis and current coach Brian Kelly.A couple of hours before New England made the move, Arizona receiver?Larry Fitzgerald?described Floyd as like my brother after his release and said, I love him dearly, and like any other family member, I never turn my back on him, no matter what.Fitzgerald said he met with Floyd on Wednesday and planned to do so again on Thursday.Im going to support him, Fitzgerald said in his first public comments about his good friend. I saw him yesterday. Im going to see him again today. Its important during these times to support people when theyre going through some stuff.Fitzgerald said Floyd was going to be a great pickup for whoever lands him.Youve got a young guy whos hungry, hes eager to make plays on a contract year, Fitzgerald said. Hes got a chip on his shoulder now, not that he didnt already have one, but hes got a bigger one -- and I hope he goes and makes a deep playoff run.Information from ESPNs Mike Reiss and Josh Weinfuss and The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz