Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

25.10.2019 08:56
but City weathered the storm and then raised Antworten

PHOENIX -- The Los Angeles Dodgers mounted a big comeback in Arizona, only to fall just short.Blanked by Robbie Ray over seven innings, the Dodgers jumped on Diamondbacks relievers for five runs in the final two innings on Sunday but lost 6-5.Justin Turner hit a two-run homer in the eighth and a two-run double that made it a one-run game in the ninth. Corey Seager had three doubles, the last one knocking in a run in the ninth.For us to stay in it and keep fighting and putting some bats together throughout the day, Los Angeles manager Dave Roberts said, to show that resiliency, to fight and make it close, put the tying run on third, the winning run on first with less than two outs, I thought we were in a good spot. `Rookie Jake Barrett struck out Yasiel Puig and Chris Taylor to preserve the win and earn his second save.Los Angeles won the series opener 13-7 but lost 2-1 in 12 innings Saturday night.Ray (5-8) gave up four hits, struck out seven, walked two and hit two batters. The left-hander worked out of a bases-loaded, no-out jam in the second inning.We could have got them on the ropes, Roberts said. It could have been a different game.Jake Lamb hit his 21st homer and singled in a run off Kenta Maeda (8-7), tagged for a season-worst five runs on seven hits in 4 1/3 innings starts.The Diamondbacks got to Maeda early.The three runs in the first inning really took a toll, he said through an interpreter. I couldnt get into my rhythm after that.Before the eighth, the Dodgers hadnt scored in 16 innings.Situational in this series we werent very good until that last inning, as far as guys in scoring position, Roberts said. It is not for lack of effort but it is a production-based game. When you have opportunities, you have to cash in.With the homer, Lamb hit for the cycle in four consecutive at-bats over two games -- a triple and double Saturday night, a single and homer on Sunday. He was 7 for 12 in the series.UMPIRE SWITCHDale Scott was out of the umpire lineup after being hit in the mask by a foul ball and leaving the game in the first inning on Saturday. Stu Scheurwater was called up from minors to take his place.TRAINING ROOMDodgers: Roberts said the team will wait a few days to see how LHP Clayton Kershaw (mild disc herniation) responds to his Saturday activity before determining the next step for the Dodger ace. He threw 60 pitches to live batters in Los Angeles. ... CF Joc Peterson singled twice and walked twice in his second consecutive rehab game for Triple-A Oklahoma City on Saturday. He was to make one more rehab start and rejoin the Dodgers in Washington on Tuesday.UP NEXTDodgers: Los Angeles has Monday off before opening a three-game series at Washington. LHP Scott Kazmir (7-3, 4.52 ERA) will start for the Dodgers against a pitcher yet to be named. Cheap Jerseys From China . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. China Jerseys Wholesale .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. https://www.chinajerseyscheap.us/ . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. China Jerseys Stitched . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. China Jerseys Cheap . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said.Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe says his side have shown vast improvement since their last encounter with Manchester City. The Cherries were hammered 5-1 at the Etihaad last October, but with the exception of a 3-0 defeat at Tottenham on March 20, Howe has been delighted with the teams performances in recent months.I think naturally we have moved on, hopefully for the better but that will be tested in the performance, said Howe ahead of Saturdays clash with Manuel Pellegrinis side at Dean Court. That game last year was a difficult one for us. We conceded very early and when you go away it does make it more difficult. The key thing is we learned from that and we have become a better team for the experience.I still feel the players are confident despite the Tottenham game, which was a really disappointing performance. We still feel as though we need results and points. I dont think we can afford to step off, and we will try and deliver. Raheem Sterling scores Manchester Citys first goal past Adam Federici of Bournemouth in October Although Citys form in the Premier League has dipped since the club announced Pep Guardiola will be taking charge of the team next season, Pellegrini remains focused on securing a place in the top four prior to his departure.ddddddddddddHe is still their manager so it changes nothing for us, added Howe. It has been a difficult season for them - probably a season where they had such high expectations and things havent gone quite the way they wanted them to.They are still in arguably the biggest competition, the Champions League, and if they can still win that then they will be looking back on an historic season for them. Also See: Bournemouth video Bournemouth fixtures Bournemouth stats Get a free £10 bet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz