Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

18.10.2019 07:43
doesnt work for us right now. I dont kno Antworten

CHICAGO -- Wrigley Fields days as the Friendly Chalkboard are coming to an end.The Chicago Cubs say they need to remove chalk messages and artwork left by fans on the ballparks exterior walls due to offseason construction.Fans have until 5 p.m. CST Tuesday. After that, final photographs will be taken and be displayed publicly at a later date.Fans started writing messages encouraging the Cubs on the walls outside the famed ballparks bleachers during the run to the teams first championship since 1908. The 102-year-old ballpark and surrounding sidewalks resemble a gigantic chalkboard, jammed with celebratory messages and the names of loved ones who didnt live to see this.Cubs president of business operations Crane Kenney tells fans the organization hopes this becomes a postseason tradition at Wrigley Field. Clearance Nike Air Max 90 .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Nike Air Max 90 Sale . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. https://www.cheapnikeairmax90china.us/ . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Nike Air Max 90 Outlet . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Nike Air Max 90 From China . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- P.J. Savoy scored 27 points, including seven 3-pointers, as Florida State rolled to a 98-49 victory over Southern Mississippi on Tuesday.The freshman, who missed the first six games due to a turf toe injury, was one of four Seminoles in double figures. Jarquez Smith had 14 points, Dwayne Bacon added 13 and Brandon Allen 10.FSU (8-1), which came into the game shooting just 32.9 percent from the perimeter, was 14 of 29 on three pointers as it led throughout. Savoy, who played just 14 minutes, gave the Seminoles a decisive 57-19 edge in bench points.Eddie Davis III led the Golden Eagles (3-4) with 17 points and Cortez Edwards added 11. Southern Miss shot a season low 30.2 percent (19 of 63) from the field.BIG PICTURESouthern Mississippi: The Golden Eagles have six road games this month and have had a rough start. Before this loss, they lost by nine at Jackson State on Sunday. The next road game wont be any easier as Southern Miss will face in-state rival Mississippi State in Jackson on Dec. 19.Florida State: The Seminoles continue to improve on defense. During this four-game winning streak they have held opponennts to an average of 56.dddddddddddd3 points while holding them to a combined 29.3 percent shooting from the field.HIGHLIGHT REELSmith became the 16th player in school history with 100 career blocks 51 seconds into the game. On the ensuing trip down the floor he made a 3-pointer for Florida States first points.INJURIESFlorida States Jonathan Isaac missed his second straight game due to a hip flexor injury that he suffered in practice. The 6-foot-10 forward is second on the team in scoring and fourth among Atlantic Coast Conference freshmen averaging 15.1 points per game.UP NEXTSouthern Mississippi: The Golden Eagles host Tulane on Saturday. It is their only home game in the month of December.Florida State: The Seminoles face Nicholls State on Thursday in the second of three straight home games. FSU defeated the Colonels 109-62 in last seasons opener.---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25---Follow Joe Reedy on Twitter at www.twitter.com/joereedy ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz