Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

16.10.2019 08:20
cycle in Saturdays 7-6 win, Antworten

Michael Holding and David Lloyd review the first day of the first Test between England and Sri Lanka at Headingley. Both Holding and Bumble are part of the Sky Sports commentary team in Leeds and reacted after England finished on 171-5, with rain meaning no play was possible after tea.Click here to download the latest Sky Cricket Podcast. Holding discusses a determined knock from opener Alex Hales and an aggressive half-century from Jonny Bairstow that changed the tempo of the England innings.The former West Indies fast bowler also talks about the challenges of playing cricket in the cold.Meanwhile, Bumble reflects on play-off despair for his beloved Accrington Stanley and the Super Series format and points system that has been introduced for the series against Sri Lanka and Pakistan this summer.He also gives his thoughts on England debutant James Vince and No 3 Nick Compton, both of whom fell cheaply on day one. Sky Sports Cricket Podcast - 19th May Watch day two of the first Investec Test between England and Sri Lanka, at Headingley, from 10.30am, Friday, Sky Sports 2. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: England fight back against SL England v Sri Lanka on Sky Sports England fixtures/results Sri Lanka fixtures/results Jason Smith Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Frank Mason Bucks Jersey . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. https://www.bucksrookiesshop.com/George-Hill-City-Edition-Jersey/ .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Bucks Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Brook Lopez Jersey WASHINGTON -- Bryce Harper uttered the magic word before Sundays game. The one children are taught to say when they really want something and a word Nationals manager Dusty Baker couldnt resist from his star slugger: Please.Harper hit an RBI double in his return to the lineup, Tanner Roark won his fourth straight start and Washington Nationals defeated the Atlanta Braves 9-1 Sunday.Anthony Rendon homered and drove in four runs. Chris Heisey added a solo home run.Harper had missed five straight games with a neck injury. The reigning NL MVP was set to sit out another, too, and wasnt in the original lineup -- the Nationals issued a revised lineup 90 minutes before the scheduled start and Harper was in right field.I was going to give him another day, but he came in and told me he wanted to play, Baker said. I told him no and he told me `Please. How do you tell a grown man (no) that says so politely that he wants to play?So, I put him back in the lineup. He actually sounded like a little kid when he said so and you know Im partial to kids sometimes, he said.Harper doubled in the first inning, finished 1 for 3 with a walk and scored twice, a day after general manager Mike Rizzo said results of an MRI on Harpers neck came back clean.The outfielders take on the talk with Baker sounded more man-to-man.I just walked in there and said I could help the team win today, Harper stated. He said, `OK, no problem.Roark (13-6) allowed one run over seven innings while the Nationals tagged Braves starter Tyrell Jenkins (2-3).Washington took two of three from Atlanta, which closed its three-city, 10-game road trip 5-5.Trea Turner, who came up a double short for the cycle in Saturdays 7-6 win, led off with a two-base hit and scored on Ben Reveres single. Revere took second on a throwing error.Harper lofted a double into the left-field corner and later scored on Rendons sacrifice fly for a 3-0 lead.It felt good. Get back out there and help the team win, Harper said. Thats the greatest thing.The three first-iinning runs were one more than Jenkins allowed in his previous 18 innings over three starts.dddddddddddd The right-hander gave up seven runs and six hits over 4 2/3 innings.Jenkins exited after Rendons homer capped a four-run fifth, which began with a walk to Roark.Obviously I wasnt trying to walk him, Jenkins said. Once that happened it kind of went downhill from there. That cant happen and its something Ive got to work on.Despite temperatures in the high 90s throughout the game, Roark improved to 4-0 with a 1.65 ERA over his last four starts. He has pitched at least seven innings in eight of his last 10 starts.He never complains about the heat. He never complains about anything, Baker said. He just goes out there and pitches and the team responds behind him.Erick Aybar drove in Atlantas lone run. Freddie Freeman had two hits.TABLE SETTERTurner went 2 for 5 for his third straight multihit game in the series. The rookie leadoff hitter finished 8 for 15 including home run, triple and double, scored six runs and stole two bases.ANOTHER TABLE SETTEREnder Inciarte opened the game with a single and added a double. He has reached base in a career-high 25 straight games for the Braves.TRAINERS ROOMBraves: RHP Julio Teheran (right lat strain) allowed one earned run over five innings in a rehab start at Triple-A Gwinnett on Sunday.Nationals: NL batting leader Daniel Murphy and Jayson Werth were out of the lineup following Saturday nights win. Werths on-base streak of 42-games is one behind Ryan Zimmermans club record of 43 set in 2009.UP NEXTBraves: Atlanta returns home for a two-game set with Minnesota starting Tuesday. Joel De La Cruz (0-5, 4.09) opens the series against fellow right-hander Ervin Santana (5-9, 3.62).Nationals: Max Scherzer (12-7, 2.80 ERA) starts Monday at Colorado against Jorge De La Rosa (7-7, 5.25 ERA) as Washington opens a nine-game road trip. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz