Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

15.10.2019 03:58
Red Bull team boss Horner admitted Antworten

DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins rookie guard Laremy Tunsil said he expects to play Sunday after missing last weeks game when he hurt himself coming out of the shower.Tunsil said he sprained his right ankle hours before the start of Sundays 30-17 loss to Tennessee.I walked out the shower and slipped, he said Thursday. Things happen. Thats the only thing I can say. Things happen.With Tunsil and left tackle Branden Albert sidelined, the Dolphins (1-4) gave up six sacks against the Titans and totaled eight first downs.When asked if he apologized to his teammates, Tunsil said, They knew it was a freak accident. Things happen. You cant do much about it.Tunsil returned to practice on a limited basis Wednesday, and he and Albert both expect to play Sunday against Pittsburgh.I think itll make a big difference, Tunsil said. Its very exciting just to have all five guys back on the line.Coach Adam Gase declined to discuss the prospect of having all five starters in the offensive line playing together for the first time this season, saying he feared jinxing the situation.I dont know if were going to let them shower this week, Gase said.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Jordans From China . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Cheap Air Jordan Online . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. https://www.fakejordanwholesale.com/ . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Cheap Jordans . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Air Jordan Black Friday . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium - Christian Horner has defended Max Verstappen from criticism after the Belgian Grand Prix, saying the Dutchmans driving was on the edge but within the rules.Verstappen;s driving is the subject of much debate after the race of Spa-Francorchamps, having been involved in a first-corner collision with both Ferraris before a spate of incidents during the race. After the race Kimi Raikkonen suggested Verstappen is only going to reign in his aggression when he has an accident, with the pair again coming to blows at the Les Combes chicane.?Mercedes boss Toto Wolff also weighed into the issue, labelling Verstappens approach?refreshing but dangerous. Red Bull team boss Horner admitted Verstappens driving was on the edge of what was acceptable but pointed out the stewards found no reason to investigate his driving during the race.Speaking about the criticism, Horner said: Im surprised that Totos commenting on something thats got nothing to do with him, but I think it was firm, it was on the edge, he got away with it today, the Stewards were happy with it. So if there were to be an issue or a conflict of any rules Im sure [FIA steward] Danny Sullivans an experienced guy, he would have called them up or [race director] Charlie Whiting would have reported it to the Stewards.There was no action from the Stewards, when he looked back at it, it was on the edge, and obviously he got away with it today. Im sure hell have a look at it and learn for future races.After qualifying second, Verstappen looked best placed to challenge Nicoo Rosberg for the race victory.dddddddddddd. His incident with Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel immediately dropped him out of contention.Horner does not think any one driver was to blame for the collision.When you have three cars going for one place I think Sebastian on the outside squeezed the two too much, he probably didnt realise Max was up the inside and that gave Kimi nowhere to go. I think that one was a racing incident but probably triggered by the fact that Sebastian on the outside came across perhaps a little too aggressively, Max had everything under control he wasnt going to undershoot.You can see that Kimi was aware that he was up the inside into the corner, for Kimi there was nothing he could do, obviously it was a racing incident triggered maybe by the outside car taking quite an aggressive cut into the corner.Asked if Verstappens aggression was a sign of him playing up to the massive Dutch crowd in attendance, Horner said: No not at all, yesterday the strategy point, the preferred strategy from the strategist was to go with the tyre that he took. I opened it up as a choice because the more risk was to try to get through qualifying on the other tyre, he did a great performance in qualifying and an unbelievable lap yesterday. The start wasnt great, he recovered into the first turn, he got chalked... Obviously theres a lot of focus on the move with Kimi, but bar that hes driven very well all weekend. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz