Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

08.10.2019 09:09
million and the Orioles had offered $6. Antworten

Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin said during an interview with 60 Minutes Sports that he has received death threats since demanding that attorneys general in all 50 states review their training policies for police officers.I had a few, Baldwin said, according to a transcript of the interview that was released Friday. A couple of people told me to watch my back.Baldwin, whose father is a police officer, said during the interview that the threats will not stop him from speaking up.If something was to happen to me, I think that would just further prove my point that there are issues in our culture, in our society that need to be changed, he saidSan Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick revealed recently that he has received death threats in response to his decision to kneel during the national anthem in protest of racial oppression in the U.S.On Sept. 23, Baldwin called for a change in law enforcement ?to eliminate militaristic cultures while putting a higher emphasis on de-escalation tactics and crisis management measures.Now this is not an indictment of our law enforcement agencies, Baldwin said. I just want that to be clear. We know that theres a select few -- a very minute few -- of law enforcement who are not abiding by those laws and policies.However, we also know that there are laws and policies that are in place that are not correcting the issue that we have in our society right now.Baldwin has spearheaded the Seahawks Building Bridges Task Force, which is composed of players who are meeting with local law enforcement officials and politicians to promote social change.Baldwin said he has had extensive talks with Kaepernick in the past couple of months. They chatted before and after the 49ers-Seahawks game last week.Baldwin was asked whether hed be taking a stand had it not been for what Kaepernick initially did.Not at all, Baldwin said. The reason youre asking me this question is because Colin Kaepernick took a knee during the national anthem, and regardless of what people want to say about it disrespecting the military or the country or whatever it may be, he shed light on an issue that needed to be revealed.So now were having this conversation. Im fortunate enough and glad that he did that. He took the leadership role, stepped up, took the hits, and now were able to move forward with this conversation.The 60 Minutes Sports interview is scheduled to air Tuesday on Showtime.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap Custom Jerseys . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Black Friday Jerseys . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. https://www.fakejerseyswholesale.com/ .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Fake Jerseys Online . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Fake Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. FORT LEE, N.J. -- A judge dismissed a charge Thursday stemming from a domestic violence complaint against New York Mets star relief pitcher Jeurys Familia after the players wife told a prosecutor that her husband did not hurt her.The couple left the New Jersey courthouse and drove off together without talking to reporters.The 27-year-old, a first-time All-Star this year, faces a possible Major League Baseball suspension if he is found to have violated the sports domestic violence policy. The league said in a statement that the investigation is ongoing.We are aware of MLBs investigation into this matter, and we will handle it in the appropriate course, said attorney Jay Reisinger, who is representing Familia in the leagues probe.Familia had been charged with simple assault and had pleaded not guilty after his wife, Bianca Rivas, made several frantic 911 calls to Fort Lee police on the morning of Oct. 31 in which she described her husband as drunk.My husband had a little bit of alcohol, and hes going crazy, Rivas said in the 911 recording, according to excerpts of a transcript published by NJ.ddddddddddddcom.Rivas was left with scratches on her chest and a bruise on her right cheek.But the judge dropped the charge after Prosecutor Arthur Balsamo said he met with Rivas and her lawyer. Balsamo said Rivas told him that the scratch came from the couples 1-year-old child and the mark on her cheek came from leaning on it.Paul Brickfield, one of Familias lawyers, said they were happy the case was dismissed.The Dominican Republic native set a franchise record with 51 saves last season. He previously was involved in an ad campaign for an anti-domestic violence group, which has since ended its relationship with him.Three players have been suspended since MLB and the players association agreed to the domestic violence policy in August 2015: New York Yankees reliever Aroldis Chapman (29 games), Colorado shortstop Jose Reyes (51 games) and Atlanta outfielder Hector Olivera (82 games). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz