Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

07.10.2019 07:18
nto place.To go back to being a kid again and remember wha Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Miesha Tate has made weight for her UFC 200 main event title defense with minutes to spare.Tate nearly missed the two-hour window to weigh in on Friday morning for her fight against Amanda Nunes. The bout was promoted Thursday night to the main event of the UFCs landmark show.After apparently needing every minute possible to cut weight, Tate showed up and hit the scales at 134 1/2 pounds, just under the bantamweight standard.Former 170-pound champion Johny Hendricks wasnt so lucky. Hell lose 20 percent of his purse after weighing in at 171 1/4 pounds.Everybody else made weight, including heavyweight Brock Lesnar, who came in at 265 1/2 pounds.The UFC and the Nevada Athletic Commission adopted early weigh-ins for this show, believing theyre healthier for fighters. Nike Vapormax Damen Billig .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Air Max 200 Herren . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. http://www.vapormaxkaufenschweiz.com/vapormax-herren-schweiz.html . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. Vapormax Damen Sale .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Air Max 97 Outlet . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Joe Root feels a session batting on a road inside the Chepauk stadium had helped him rediscover his fluency ahead of the fifth Test in Chennai.Keen to gain some practice time after feeling his footwork was all over the place in the previous Test in Mumbai, Root turned up the day before the match to find that the net facilities at the ground were not fit for use following the cyclone that hit the city in recent days.When the contingency plan - a session on the hard tennis courts at the stadium - also had to be abandoned due to the storm damage, Root decided that the road was the next best option.So while the conditions for his 30 minutes of throwdowns from batting coach Mark Ramprakash were not ideal, he felt the experience - one that was reminiscent to his youth playing in parks and garden and on roads - helped relax him and remind him of the simple pleasures of the game.My feet were all over the place against the seamers in Mumbai, Root said, so I wanted to iron a few things out.We tried to do it away from the cameras just in case it went pear-shaped. We were kindly helped by a few of the local guys and managed to get a few things sorted.It was nice to have that peace of mind going into the game, having worked on it. Something just clicked into place.To go back to being a kid again and remember what its like to play on a street with your mates, and get those reasons why you love playing and why you first got into cricket, to park all the pressure and think about the game ... that was nice.It did just relax me, and maybe thats all it needed.Root didnt look especially relaxed when he was given out, though. He kicked a water bottle and gave the foam boundary rope a whack with his bat after he was adjudged to have been caught behind after a review by India.Root was not only under the impression that he did not hit the ball - he later admitted that technology proved him wrong - but was frustrated at missing out on a century.dddddddddddd. It was the 13th time he has reached fifty in Test cricket in 2016, but only on three occasions has he gone on to make a century. Despite becoming the highest Test run-scorer in the world this year during the innings, his dismissal left him 11 runs short of the England record for most runs in a calendar year held by his boyhood hero, Michael Vaughan.I probably was a bit childish with my reaction as I walked off. But playing international cricket, youre going to be disappointed when you feel youve been hard done by - even if you havent.I was convinced I didnt hit it. Obviously the technology suggests otherwise, but it is bitterly disappointing when youre convinced out there that theres nothing.If you look at the wicketkeepers reaction, hes not interested either. I must have got a fine edge on it, but I didnt hear a noise and didnt feel anything on the bat.I think initially [my reaction] was from feeling like I didnt hit it. It went upstairs and I went up to Mo and said Ill be fine, Ive not got anywhere near it. Then you see the spike (on DRS) ... it was more disbelief than anything else, I suppose.But you sort of just have to suck it up, and put faith in the rest of the guys. I hope we can make that 500 score and put India under pressure.Id be lying if I was to say I wasnt frustrated about missing out on a century. But I feel my games in good order and I dont think Id have done anything differently if I had my time again.Id have still played the same shot. Im not going to change the way Im playing. Its just about being better at it. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz