Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

07.10.2019 07:18
because I felt like we were on a good rol Antworten

Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik has stressed the need to have coaches and a skilled support staff?accompany for major tournaments.Sakshi, who created history at the recently concluded Rio Olympic Games by becoming the first Indian woman to win a medal in wrestling, said its a miracle that Indian athletes bring back medals in spite of not having the adequate back room staff.Not having your coach at the games makes a huge difference. Even the physio and doctor. We need a lot of things while there, we get injured, we get tired. And without a coach you cant perform the same way at a major event. A number of our athletes are sent to events, but coaches are not. Theyve been with us for so many years, they know our shortcomings, so to not have them at the games, it certainly affects our performance and our chances to bring back medals.Sakshi also said theres a lot India can learn from some of the international women wrestlers, their training and work ethic. She singled out the example of Japan, who went on to secure Gold in the same event, 58 kg freestyle.The Japanese wrestlers have been my inspiration. The main thing is that they are extraordinarily disciplined. And quiet, too. Their coaches are so disciplined themselves. They look into the smallest of details, how much their athletes eat, what they eat, where they sit, they look into every movement of their athlete. If we can replicate that level of discipline, it can only help us. Our girls are disciplined, but nothing like in comparison to them.In comparison, Sakshi lamented the lack of such professional support staff for the Indian athletes.We were just given supplements in Rio, but no one told us what has to be taken when, and in what dosage. We need that kind of detailed guidance when were at the Games. I saw the other athletes get it and it makes a huge difference.Sakshi also said that the pressure is only going to increase after the massive media coverage surrounding her medal win and the subsequent rewards and remuneration shes been accorded.Theres no doubt the pressure and expectation will increase now. Nobody knew about me before Rio 2016. Now everyones talking about me. So the pressure has multiplied doubly or triply even. But its my job now to overcome this pressure, work on my shortcomings from this Olympics, and perform even better at Tokyo 2020. Stan Smith Outlet . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Adidas Nmd Senza Lacci Scarpe . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. http://www.scarpenmdscontate.it/scarpe-nmd-uomo-outlet.html . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Yeezy Boost 350 Outlet . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Stan Smith Scarpe Online .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. BOSTON -- With the potential tying run on third base, Mookie Betts wanted to get the ball in the air. It didnt matter given the good bounces the Boston Red Sox were getting.Xander Bogaerts hit a two-run homer and drove in three runs, Betts had the tying single before scoring the go-ahead run and the Red Sox beat the Yankees 6-5 Saturday for their third straight win over New York.Trailing 5-4 in the seventh, the Red Sox took the lead with two well-placed bounces.Betts high-chop grounder bounced over drawn-in shortstop Didi Gregorius to score Bogaerts, and Betts scored when Adam Warren (3-2) bounced a wild pitch that caromed to the right of Sanchez.Hanley Ramirez, who started on second, went to third, stopped, then tried to score when he saw Sanchez had his back to the plate. The catcher scampered back in time for the tag.Fortunately it was able to bounce over his head, Betts said. Anytime I get a situation like that, you want to get the run in. Ideally, you want to get it in the air, but I just got on top of it.Ramirez and Bogaerts each had three hits for the AL East-leading Red Sox (84-64), who improved to three games ahead of Toronto and Baltimore.This is a day where we kept fighting back and we had to, Boston manager John Farrell said.New York (77-70) wasted 3-0 and 5-2 leads and lost for the sixth time in seven games. The Yankees, already four games back for the ALs second wild card coming in, dropped seven games behind the Red Sox in the AL East.The Yankees lost the opener 7-5 when Boston scored five runs in the ninth, capped by Ramirezs three-run homer.Its been tough and just frustrating because I felt like we were on a good roll there and just kind of havent been able to finish a game and come out on top the last couple, Warren said.Second baseman Starlin Castro left in the fifth inning after straining his right hamstring while rounding first base on a double. Rookie Gary Sanchez hit his 15th home run since his Aug. 3 recall from the minors, a two-run ddrive.ddddddddddddNew York opened a 5-2 lead on Austin Romines two-run double off the Green Monster in the fourth. Chase Headley, the second baserunner on the play, read the flight of the ball well and was just a few feet behind Gregorius when the pair crossed home plate.Bogaerts homered off a billboard above the left-field wall in the fifth, slicing the deficit to 5-4.Matt Barnes (4-3) pitched 1 1/3 innings in relief of David Price, and Craig Kimbrel struck out the final four batters for his 27th save in 29 chances.Weve lost some really tough games, New York manager Joe Girardi said.New York took a 3-0 in the third on Brett Gardners RBI triple and Sanchezs homer, which cleared the Monster seats above the left-field wall.TRAINERS ROOMYankees: CF Jacoby Ellsbury slid hard into the side of the bullpen, trying to make a catch and stayed in for an inning before leaving the game with what the team called a right knee injury. Girardi said Ellsbury and Castro are going back to New York for MRIs.He hurt his right patellar when he slid into the wall, Girardi said of Ellsbury.Red Sox: Farrell said before the game that 40-year-old DH David Ortiz may get Sundays finale off after running a lot the last couple of days.PRICE NOT RIGHTPrice gave up five runs and nine hits in six innings with seven strikeouts and no walks. He had allowed two runs or fewer in his previous six starts with a 1.93 ERA.It was a very big win. These guys had my back, he said. We find a way to win. It was a very big win for us.UP NEXTLHP CC Sabathia (8-12, 4.10 ERA) is to start Sunday nights series finale for the Yankees. He has allowed three or fewer runs in six of his last seven starts. LHP Drew Pomeranz (2-5, 4.60) starts for Boston after allowing five runs over two innings Tuesday in a loss to Baltimore, his shortest start since he was acquired from San Diego in July. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz