Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

07.10.2019 04:46
strong in practice at the Monaco GP, however, Antworten

Adelaide coach Don Pyke has hit one target.Now, the first-year Crows coach will aim at others after rubber-stamping an AFL finals ticket.Adelaides 28-point triumph against Collingwood on Saturday night lifted the Crows to second on the ladder with 12 wins - traditionally the benchmark to reach the final - and the understated Pyke acknowledged the achievement.Youd look at 12 wins and youd say, in general 12 wins gets you in a position where youre likely to play finals, so I guess that is the first target, he said after Adelaides 14.13 (97) to 10.9 (69) win over Collingwood.From now, we look at what does that look like going forward.But the reality is we have got Geelong next Saturday night. And in order to get as best a spot you can in the finals, we have got to keep winning games of footy and the rest will take care of itself.Pyke was rapt the Crows saluted stalwart Scott Thompsons 300th AFL match with a victory, given the midfielders rare standing at the club.We spoke abut it (Friday), we had a little video tribute, Pyke said.We spoke about his journey through the club and his standing, not in the game, but in our club and the history of what he stands for.He is influential in the locker room clearly as a guy who has played 300 games. But the way he has played, the style he has played it in, really sets a strong example for our younger guys.It was great to be able to play the way we did and get a win for him.y-3 Store Canada . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Adidas NMD For Sale Canada . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. http://www.nmdshoescanada.com/nmd-r1-cheap-canada/mens.html . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Adidas Neo Lite Racer Canada . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Ultra Boost 19 Canada .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.Toro Rosso youngster Carlos Sainz claims he is ready to follow Max Verstappen in making the jump to the senior team.Though both impressed in their rookie F1 season last year, it was Verstappen who stole the plaudits and subsequently got bumped up to Red Bull to replace Daniil Kvyat in 2016.The teenager duly won his first ever race in the RB12 but Sainz, who also shone at the Spanish GP in finishing sixth, says he would be prepared should Red Bull wish to promote him as well. Asked if he was ready for a front-running team, the Spaniard told Sky Sports News HQ: I definitely think so.Mark Hughes: Where next for Sainz?I am here for Red Bull whenever they need me to jump in the top team. I am fully ready. I always say the same that [being] ready is not a problem.My performance in the Spanish GP was good, but it was the same as in all the other grands prix. Its just nothing strange happened to me and finally I managed to pick up a strong result.But, honestly, I did nothing different to any other grand prix, I just had a bit more luck. So very happy, very pleased with that and hopefully this is a bit of a start from zero for me this season and we can keep scoring some results from now on. Sainz has scored 12 points this season while Toro Rosso are lying fifth in the constructors standings, though they may struggle with a lack of upgrades to their 2015-spec Ferrari engine later on in the campaign.The STR11 looked to be strong in practice at the Monaco GP, however, with Kvyat and Sainz respectively finishing sixth and 10th in P1, and fifth and sixth in P2.On a Thursday in Monaco, you have many drivers who maybe sandbag three tenths because they dont want to risk it all out, Sainz added.ddddddddddddRed Bull speed in Monaco unbelievableYou have teams like Ferrari that maybe havent got it right for a Thursday. You have traffic for your push laps when 22 cars are out on track.But we are bit better than expected, maybe. David Croft and Paul Di Resta take a look back at Thursday practice of the Monaco GP Watch the Monaco GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See:Where next for Carlos Sainz?P1: Ricciardo faster than HamiltonWhen is the Monaco GP on Sky?Lauda: New deal for Nico soon ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz