Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

06.10.2019 09:55
because I dont think its fair to put it on h Antworten

The New York Libertys dynamic inside-out tandem of Tina Charles and Sugar Rodgers has been torching the entire WNBA this season, but theyve been especially nasty to the Dallas Wings.Charles, Rodgers and the Liberty, who have clinched a playoff berth, host the Wings on Sunday at Madison Square Garden.Dallas snapped an 11-game losing streak with a win over the San Antonio Stars on Friday to keep their razor-slim playoff hopes alive.With three games remaining in the regular season, the Wings (10-21) trail the eighth-place Phoenix Mercury by three games in the league standings.The top eight teams in the league standings, regardless of conference, qualify for the postseason.New York clinched the third overall seed in the playoff with Fridays win over the Connecticut Sun.The Liberty won both previous meetings with the Wings this season.Charles scored 28 points in the Libertys 91-88 win over the Wings on June 14. She has averaged 26.0 points in two games versus Dallas this season and is coming off a 23-point, 10-rebound performance in the win over the Sun.Charles is second in the WNBA in scoring at 21.5 points per game and first in rebounding with 9.9 per game.Rodgers has been deadly from behind 3-point arc against the Wings this season, connecting on 9 of 13. She hit two 3-pointers against Connecticut on Friday to retake the WNBA lead with 84 this season.How much Liberty coach Bill Laimbeer plays his two catalysts is up in the air, as rest may be in order.The Wings have no such luxury, but can hope to build off Fridays win over San Antonio, which gave coach Frank Williams his 100th career win in the WNBA.Odyssey Sims scored 20 points and Skylar Diggins added 16 for Dallas in the win, their first since July 5.Sims leads six players averaging double figures in points for the Wings. Diggins, Karima Christmas, Plenette Pierson, Glory Johnson and Aerial Powers also are averaging double figures.Johnson is averaging 11.3 points and 8.9 rebounds. She sustained a toe injury in the heart of the Wings losing streak that stretched from July to early September. Fake Cubs Jerseys . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Cheap Cubs Jerseys .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. https://www.cheapcubs.com/ . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Stitched Cubs Jerseys .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Chicago Cubs Store . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. CHICAGO -- Playing left in Wrigley Field isnt easy under normal circumstances.Carlos Santana is about to find out what its like -- in Game 3 of the World Series with the wind blowing out to Waveland Avenue, millions watching on TV and Chicago Cubs fans breathing down his neck.Go get em, kid.Unable to use Santana as his designated hitter with the World Series switching to the fabled National League ballpark for the next three games, Cleveland Indians manager Terry Francona has moved his DH into left field.Its risky, but Francona feels its the right choice for his club. Santana has played only four innings in left during his career, and that was in 2012 during a 14-1 loss.The manager discussed the move Thursday night before Game 3 lineups were released on Friday afternoon.I have anxiety about it, Francona said as he sat on the brick wall near Clevelands dugout Thursday night. I dont know how else to say it, and if he messes a ball up, Ill take responsibility because I dont think its fair to put it on him. But you try to figure out, OK, whats our best way to win? If we dont play him out there, thats the best way to have nobody second-guessing me.Santana took some fly balls during Clevelands workout, with bench coach Brad Mills standing nearby and offering him tips on tracking balls into the gap and chasing grounders into the corner, where Santana will have to deal with the iconic ivy thats fading fast with winter approaching.Francona said there was only one thing that would stop him from making the switch.If he just cant do it. If he looks at me and says, I dont want to do this or something like that, he said.The Indians could also play Coco Crisp or Brandon Guyer in left, but they dont hit like Santana. He hit 34 hommers and drove in 87 runs during the regular season, and although hes hitless in six at-bats in the Series and batting just .dddddddddddd179 in the postseason, Francona is confident the switch-hitter will warm up.Hes a really good hitter, Francona said, adding he has spoken to Game 3 pitcher?Josh Tomlin about playing Santana in left. You cant run away from your guys at this time of year. If guys go oh-for the first two games and you sit them, theyll never do well.A former catcher, Santana has also played first and third and the Indians are certain he has the athleticism to handle left. But theres no way of knowing how hell do until they put him out there.Hes quick enough, Mills said. And he can move enough. Weve talked to him about seeing balls off the bat. We might have to play him maybe a little deeper or something along those lines, just to have him come in so reading the ball, he has more time to read the ball that way. Those things. When you havent been out there, keeping that focus on there a lot of times is tough, but at least hes got the wall behind him.Wearing a stocking cap as he sat in the warmth of the Indians dugout on a chilly evening, Santana said hes ready for his new assignment.Ill be fine, he said. Tito, he told me dont put on any pressure, play your game, play hard, stay focused and concentrate, and thats it.The Indians dont have many other options, and first baseman Mike Napoli quickly removed himself from consideration despite playing 11 games in the outfield for Texas.It was a circus last year with me out there, he said, so I wouldnt go out there in this situation. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz