Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

03.10.2019 13:22
ichmond on Friday night, Hinkley now wants to see the same full-hearted effort against reigning premier Hawthorn next Thursday n Antworten

The Western Bulldogs are confident the manic pressure that suffocated West Coast can be replicated against Hawthorn on the wider expanses of the MCG.The Bulldogs will go into Fridays AFL semi-final full of confidence after their surprise 47-point elimination final win over the Eagles at Domain Stadium.West Coast were held to their second-lowest score of the season in the 14.15 (99) to 7.10 (52) loss as the Bulldogs dominated the contests.Stopping Hawthorns precise ball movement at the wide MCG might be a harder task but Bulldogs veteran Matthew Boyd says hes confident it can be done.Hawthorn are a really hard team to defend at any ground they play on, Boyd said on Monday.Subiacos quite narrow but we thought we defended the ground pretty well and we think that was evident by keeping West Coast to a pretty low score.We feel that if our team defence stacks up, we can defend any team.Thursdays triumph over the Eagles was the Bulldogs first ever interstate finals win and their first victory in September since 2010.Boyd said the win was up there with the best hed experienced in his 14 seasons with the Bulldogs.Youve got to enjoy the wins when they come, and we try to do that throughout the year as well, whether its a final or not, he said.You work really hard all week for those two hours that come on the weekend.But were certainly not celebrating yet.Forward Toby McLean and midfielder Lukas Webb were held out of the VFL and are in contention to replace midfielder Lin Jong, who broke his collarbone in the win over the Eagles.Fake NHL Jerseys . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Stitched NHL Jerseys . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. http://www.cheapnhlcustomjerseys.com/ . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Wholesale NHL Jerseys Authentic . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Wholesale NHL Jerseys Online .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open.Port Adelaide Ken Hinkley has issued a challenge to his AFL players: do it again.Thrilled at Ports comprehensive 38-point win against Richmond on Friday night, Hinkley now wants to see the same full-hearted effort against reigning premier Hawthorn next Thursday night.We have got to be able to repeat it, Hinkley said after Ports 14.10 (94) to 8.8 (56) win against the Tigers.That is the key thing for us, and I just said that to them. Im really proud of the fact we were able to play like we did tonight but I challenge you to keep backing it up.And eventually you find out and understand what it is for us that we have to continue to play like. And never get any further away from the facts that for us, its good old-fashionedd hard work .dddddddddddd. its the only way we can play.Port are two wins outside the top eight - and have yet to defeat a top-eight side this season.I just want to beat everyone, it doesnt worry me whether they are top eight, because I think the competition is so even, Hinkley said.Yeah, it would be a bonus (to beat a top-eight side) to give yourselves some confirmation but we know we can play against good sides.I dont care whether they are on top of ther ladder or bottom of the ladder, I just want them to play the same way ... if you play consistently, you will beat those top eight sides. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz