Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

01.10.2019 14:31
st signing in S-League history, but he was let g Antworten

The father of Jules Bianchi says he has nothing to lose as he takes legal action against the FIA, F1 and Marussia over his sons fatal crash in 2014.Bianchi died on July 17 last year from injuries sustained in a head-on collision with a recovery vehicle during the 2014 Japanese Grand Prix. The FIAs investigation into the accident found Bianchi did not slow sufficiently to avoid losing control under the double yellow flags which were being waved at the time of his accident.At this years Monaco Grand Prix it was confirmed the Bianchi family have?launched legal action against the sport and his sons former team. The statement released by the firm representing Bianchi said the family feel the action of one or more of those parties, amongst others, may have contrivuted to Jules fatal accident.Phillippe Bianchi says preserving the memory of his son is the motivation behind the litigation.I have lost the single-most important thing in my life and have nothing to lose, he told CNN about the legal action. I want the memory of Jules to be right. Its not possible for me and his mother to see people that say it was Jules responsibility.Bianchis death has had an impact on safety in F1, altering start times of F1 races and also leading to the introduction of the Virtual Safety Car, which forces drivers to drive within a delta time while a minor incident is being resolved on track. Philippe Bianchi says that safety push must continue in the coming years.My motivation is just to make justice for Jules. I know that Jules is here and when he listens to people saying its his responsibility, its not possible. Formula One has to be more spectacular, sure.But more dangerous? Its stupid. You have to change and have more security, because my son is dead now.Another big safety innovation this year has been the push for cockpit protection, with a decision on whether to implement the Halo device in 2017 expected before the end of July. Though the testing of this and the Red Bull Aeroscreen have often been mentioned alongside Bianchis accident and death, the same FIA investigation found such devices would not have changed the outcome due to the very large forces involved in the Suzuka crash.Stan Smith Adidas Dam Sverige . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Adidas NMD R1 Rabatt . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . http://www.nmdsverige.com/stan-smith-adidas-skor.html . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. NMD Rea .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Adidas Stan Smith Dam Rea . JOHNS, N.Jermaine Pennant has taken a parting shot at the Singapore football league by saying Lionel Messi wouldnt even boost its development.The 33-year-old former Arsenal, Liverpool and Stoke winger made the comments as he departed Tampines Rovers after just nine months in the nine-team S-League having rejected a reduced offer on his super-scale salary.He told the Straits Times newspaper: No matter who you get, you could bring Messi here, yes, youd attract fans but without money, and the government and the league helping out like they do with other sports, or what they do in other countries, its not going to grow. If they dont do anything, football is always going to be in a comfort zone, not progressing. Top Tips Paul Merson predicts the weekends Premier League games Pennant was arguably the biggest signing in S-League history, but he was let go after Rovers, who have won the S-League five times, finished second, one point behind Albirex Niigata.The S-League struggles to attract spectators and sponsorship in an era when many Singaporean fans prefer to watch Euuropean football on TV.ddddddddddddIts been reported in the local press that Pennant was earning $14,000 (£11,500) a month under his contract.Club chairman Krishna Ramachandra described the former England U21 international as an immaculate professional, but defended the clubs wage policy. Watch NOW TV Dont miss any of the drama on Sky Sports, for just £6.99. No contract Ramachandra said: While the club could afford his wages, it would also send the wrong message to all the other players that one player is getting a super-scale salary while the others have to take a pay cut.It would create a social injustice within the dressing room.You can watch Premier League football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price!Also See:Premier League videoFixturesTableLive on SkyGet Sky SportsGet a £10 free bet! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz