Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

30.09.2019 10:23
too much for Denver to overcome, Antworten

Former Hawthorn star Sam Mitchell wont say whether Jobe Watson deserved to lose his Brownlow Medal.But he and Richmond captain Trent Cotchin never considered knocking back the joint award after the AFL officially stripped Watson of the 2012 Brownlow for his role in the Essendon supplements saga.In this game I guess you accept the umpires call, Mitchell said during a press conference with Cotchin on Thursday.Were both very proud to be Brownlow Medallists.Were not going to go into (whether Watsons sanction was appropriate). Thats not for us to decide.The pair, who were originally runners-up to Watson for the AFLs greatest individual accolade, will receive their medals in a private ceremony next month.Cotchin was holidaying with his family in Noosa when he received a nervously-anticipated phone call from AFL chief Gillon McLachlan on Tuesday confirming the leagues decision.We were waiting for a four oclock call from Gil and we wondered whether he had a watch, Cotchin joked.Its mixed emotions. Were still playing now and its been a four-year process but we still have won the most prestigious individual award in different circumstances. Its definitely something well reflect on post-career moreso.Mitchell was sitting in his backyard with his young son on his lap when he learned of the news.Theres a lot of things that have happened in the past that have got very little to do with us, he said.But when Ive got my son sitting there and I get a phone call saying youre a Brownlow Medallist, Id be lying if I (said) it was not a joyful experience to share that with my family right at that point.Theres a lots of awkwardness in the way its happened but hopefully from this point on we can put that side of it behind us and just take it for what it is.Neither of the winners have spoken to Watson since Tuesdays AFL Commission decision but Mitchell says he feels a great deal of empathy for the Bombers veterans father, Essendon great Tim Watson.I dont know Jobe at all. I dont have his phone number or anything like that, Mitchell said.Particularly as a father, I feel for Tim. When I look at my son, if he was going through something like Jobe is going through, youd be heartbroken for him. So theres that aspect but I dont feel its my place to reach out. Originals Superstar NZ . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. NMD Clearance . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. http://www.nmdshoesnz.com/adidas-alphabounce-cheap-nz.html . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Adidas Y3 NZ .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Stan Smith NZ . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Carlton coach Brendon Bolton is upbeat his AFL club will be a destination of choice during the off-season frenzy.The Blues collected the wooden spoon in 2015, their first in almost 10 years.It meant Princes Park offered little appeal for any players seeking a fresh start and finals action.They were fully expected to struggle again this year but have been competitive in Boltons first season at the helm, testing Hawthorn and Sydney in the past fortnight.The Blues have already declared their interest in Gold Coast youngster Jaeger OMeara, while fellow Sun Dion Prestia is also expected to return to Melbourne.Bolton wouldnt comment on Carltons post-season plans but hoped his club would appeal to any potential recruits.That our clubs one where people can see theres a real connectedness and people within our club feel a sense of belonging, Bolton said.When you feel a sense of belonging it becomes an attractive place.ddddddddddddBolton noted he was focused on the final four rounds, starting with Sundays MCG match against St Kilda.Right now I think all clubs are looking into next year, he said.But (list manager) Stephen Silvagnis role is to do that.Im purely focused on the Saints at the moment but well see how it all unfolds.Sundays match will be the swan song for Andrew Walker, who announced earlier this week he was hanging up the boots.(He) probably would have kept playing a month ago but his knee flared, Bolton said.Hes the first Carlton indigenous player to play 200 games, so I think he deserves the respect.Hes had a terrific career. Most of the players describe him as the most elite preparer at Carlton. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz