Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

28.09.2019 05:10
r.Gant is trying to improve his chances of making Antworten

The Philadelphia Phillies must try to find a way to slow down an Atlanta Braves offense that has suddenly come to life.The Braves, who have the worst record in the National League, have been unstoppable on offense for the past week. After Fridays 8-4 over Philadelphia, Atlanta has won five of their last six games and has scored seven or more runs in each of its last four games.The teams meet in the second contest of a three-game series on Saturday at Citizens Bank Park. Atlanta sends right-hander John Gant (1-3, 4.59 ERA) against Philadelphia right-hander Vince Velasquez (8-6, 4.21).Atlanta manager Brian Snitker watched his team bounce back from a 4-0 deficit Friday. I never feel like were out of a ball game, Snitker said. Were kind of doing our thing inning after inning and if it happens, thats great, and if it doesnt, well come back out and do it tomorrow. Theyve got a great sense about them. The confidence is really good.Atlanta banged out 13 hits Friday, three by left fielder Matt Kemp including a three-run homer, and three by center fielder Ender Inciarte, who raised his average to .291. Freddie Freeman had two hits, who extended his on-base streak to 25 games.Velasquez will see if his luck can change against the Braves. In two starts against Atlanta this season, the rookie is 0-1 with a 4.50 ERA. He lost a 2-1 decision to the Braves on July 29 despite allowing only two runs over six innings.Velasquez struggled for three consecutive starts in August, allowing 19 runs over 16 1/3 innings in a trio of losses. He bounced back in his last start Sunday against the Mets and received no-decision when he allowed one run on five hits in five innings.I guess its just a step in the right direction, Velasquez said after his last start. I had another high pitch count, another long first inning, but I battled my way through it and made my pitches.The Phillies may shut Velasquez down after one or two more starts. They want to limit him to 150 innings -- hes thrown 124 innings this year.Gant is trying to improve his chances of making the Atlanta rotation for 2017. The rookie right-hander with the funky motion makes his first appearance against the Phillies. Gant, acquired last year in a midseason trade from the Mets, is making his first since returning from a left oblique strain that kept him on the disabled list for 58 days.The Braves got some good news Friday when they learned rookie outfielder Mallex Smith might be available before the end of the year. He broke his left thumb on June 18 and was batting .237 in 58 games at the time of his injury. His presence could cloud what has been a settled outfield since the team acquired Kemp from San Diego. Wholesale Black Friday Shoes .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Black Friday Shoes Free Shipping . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. https://www.shoesblackfriday.com/ . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Cheap Black Friday Shoes . PETERSBURG, Fla. Black Friday Shoes Store .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. To the surprise of nobody, Alabamas defense is great again. There are few things more certain in college football than Nick Sabans Great Crimson Wall.Its like an army, like a machine, an SEC offensive assistant told ESPN.com. They come in, they dont say much, they kick everyones ass and then leave.Texas A&M hhopes to unplug the machine Saturday at Bryant-Denny Stadium.ddddddddddddOpposing coaches dissected the Alabama defense and explained how best to attack the seemingly unbreakable. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz