Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

28.09.2019 05:09
-- young children in a summer camp progra Antworten

ST. LOUIS -- Giving up a lead late before going on to win two straight games is not St. Louis coach Ken Hitchcocks idea of good hockey.Vladimir Tarasenko scored at 3:24 of overtime to lift the Blues to a 4-3 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Tarasenko took a pass from Jori Lehtera and fired a wrist shot past Stars goalie Antti Niemi for 10th of the season and team-leading 23rd point.The Stars had tied it with 50 seconds left in the third period on defenseman Jamie Oleksiaks second goal of the game.Theres a real concern about the leads, Hitchcock said. Theres a real concern about what we gave up and how we did it. We played terrific and had full control of the hockey game. We got careless on our checking and our puck management.The Blues also gave up a late third-period goal in Saturdays shootout win over Minnesota.Theres a lot of good things to like with whats going on right now, Hitchcock said. You like our spirit and our ability to come back but theres genuine concerns on my part about elements of our game that dont hurt you at home but will kill you on the road. We have to get that cleaned up.On the tying goal, Dallas had an extra skater with Niemi pulled and Oleksiak sent the puck at the net from the left point and it got past Blues goalie Jake Allen for his fourth career goal -- third against St. Louis.I dont come into games thinking (anything) but I was fortunate to get a couple of bounces here and I think I just do what I can, Oleksiak said. Obviously I have some familiarity with this team. We play them a lot and played them in the playoffs last year and you kind of learn some tendencies and you kind of learn where to be in certain situations.Robby Fabbri, Alex Pietrangelo and David Perron also scored for St. Louis, and Allen finished with 18 saves.Jamie Benn had the Stars other goal and Niemi stopped 27 shots.St. Louis improved to 3-3 in games beyond regulation -- including 2-2 in overtime -- and Dallas fell to 1-6 -- all in OT.Overtime is killing us right now, Benn said.The Blues took a 3-2 lead with 6:48 remaining as Perron took a pass from Jaden Schwartz and beat Niemi. Perron has the longest active point-scoring streak in the NHL at eight games (three goals, eight assists).We were patient there, Perron said. We were able to come back and get the two points so its good.The Blues improved to 6-1-0 over their past seven games. St. Louis has won its last five home games and is 8-0-2 in the last 10 at Scottrade Center.The Blues got on the scoreboard first with 6:24 left in the first period when Fabbri took a pass from Robert Bortuzzo in the right circle and sent a low wrist shot past Niemi. It was Fabbris first goal in six games.Pietrangelo poked in a loose puck under the Niemis pad at 4:17 of the second period for a power-play goal to make it 2-0. Patrick Berglund redirected the shot by Pietrangelo but Niemi never completely covered it. Charging the net, Pietrangelo pounced and knocked it in.We were all whacking away at it, Pietrangelo said. Somebody has to score it. I do what I can. I was just hoping it was me. Ill take it. Everybody loves to score.Dallas cut the lead in half with 3:39 left in the second when Oleksiak beat Allen with a wrist shot from the right circle. Oleksiak skated around Perron and Pietrangelo to score.The goal impressed Dallas coach Lindy Ruff.He scores two goals. The first one is one you can save for a lifetime and I think it was a turning point for us, Ruff said. It gave us some belief that we can get back into the game.The Stars tied it on a power play when Benn, who also had two assists, scored 1:47 into the third. It was his third goal in his last five games.St. Louis had two power-play opportunities in the third period and did not put a shot on goal.This is the second of four meetings between the Stars and Blues this season. Dallas won the first meeting, 6-2, in Dallas on Nov. 3.Game notes Oleksiak has three goals in the Stars last four games after not dressing in the previous three. ... Dallas recalled D Stephen Johns from the Texas Stars of the AHL. Johns played in 16 games with Dallas earlier this season before being sent to the minors. ... Blues F Alexander Steen (upper body) and D Joel Edmundson (upper body) are day to day. ... The Blues have won seven of the last nine regular-season meetings with the Stars, including four consecutive wins at Scottrade Center. ... Dallas is now 0-9-1 when trailing after two periods and St. Louis improved to 7-0-1 with the lead after two periods.UP NEXTStars: At Detroit on Tuesday night.Blues: Host Tampa Bay on Thursday night. Adidas NMD R2 γυναικεια .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Adidas Superstar γυναικεια μαυρα .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. http://www.nmdgreece.com/adidas-falcon-greece.html . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Adidas NMD R2 προσφορες . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Adidas NMD R2 Ελλαδα .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. FRAMINGHAM, Mass. -- Pride in the Rio Olympics is palpable in this Boston suburb, nicknamed Little Brazil for its thriving population of Brazilian immigrants and their shops and bakeries flying the nations green and yellow flag, often alongside the U.S. flag.But here and in other major Brazilian-American enclaves, many expats also are striking a cautionary tone, reflecting concern that the celebration of the Rio games may only serve to mask Brazils deeper political, economic and environmental problems.Estimates of how many people with Brazilian roots live in the U.S. vary widely, as the Census Bureau includes South Americans under the umbrella of those of Latino or Hispanic descent. Framingham, a diverse town of nearly 70,000 total residents, first began attracting large numbers of Brazilian immigrants some three decades ago.At Rosas Beauty Salon near the heart of downtown, owner Rosa Barrosa gushes over Brazils opportunity to host the Olympics.Perfeito, perfeito, perfeito! (perfect, perfect, perfect), said Barrosa, who glides between English and Portuguese while discussing the games. The world is going to be surprised. Its going to be the best Olympic games. I know Rio de Janeiro. Brazil is a perfect country for this.Barrosa, 54, emigrated 20 years ago but keeps close ties with Brazil and believes skeptics are focusing too much on the negatives, rather than positives about a country which she boasted, really knows how to throw a party.Nearby, at the Brazilian-American Center -- which helps immigrants assimilate -- young children in a summer camp program shouted yes in unison when asked if they were proud the Olympics were being held in Brazil. The youngsters displayed a keen knowledge of Olympic happenings, aware for instance that Brazils vaunted mens soccer team was struggling in early matches, and that its first gold medal had come in womens judo (Rafaela Silva).Thulio Felisberto, a staffer supervising the children, sensed mixed feeliings about the Olympics among many adults in the community.ddddddddddddSome people see it as `wow, a really prideful thing to have it in our country, but other people look at it as maybe like a cover-up for these other political things that have happened, especially recently, said Felisberto, a Worcester State University student who came to the U.S. with his parents at age 5 but still has extended family in Brazil.While preparing for the games, Brazil has endured a recession, a political crisis that led to impeachment proceedings against the countrys president, reports of polluted waterways and a health emergency caused by the Zika virus.Right now I think Brazil is not ready for this kind of event, said Gustavo Mota, a manager at Tropical Cafe. Yet while citing similar worries about the nations economy and politics, Mota also saw potential for the games to present a more upbeat image of Brazil to the world and provide a needed boost to its own self-confidence.As for the competition itself, he noted that many Brazilians are largely ambivalent toward most sports -- with one exception, of course. People get crazed about soccer but not the other games, Mota said.Few among the lunchtime diners were paying much heed to rugby or other events being shown on TVs at the restaurants bar. Larger crowds were anticipated for the soccer matches.To many young immigrants like Mota, 27, Brazils future is of far more than passing interest because they havent ruled out returning someday to live in their native country.Otavio Souza, 18, a restaurant worker and Framingham High School student, said he came to the U.S. with his mother two years ago to pursue a better life. His father and brother remain in Brazil. Souza echoes the mix of pride and skepticism about the Olympics.Half the Brazilians they like it, and half dont, he said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz