Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

27.09.2019 11:14
Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Mes Antworten

Kadeena Cox was overcome with emotion after defying the doubters by winning Paralympic cycling gold, 24 hours after taking bronze in athletics and two years after being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.The 25-year-old from Leeds won a sensational gold in the womens C4/C5 500 metres time-trial on Saturday to become the first Briton in 28 years to win medals in two sports at the same Paralympics.It was one of three gold medals for Britain on day three of the Games as ParalympicsGBs tally moved to 35, 15 of them gold.Andy Lewis won PT2 triathlon gold as the sport made its Paralympic debut at Copacabana beach, while Hannah Cockrofts T34 100m gold was one of four British athletics medals in six minutes at the Olympic Stadium.But the days undoubted British highlight was Cox, who claimed T38 100m bronze on the athletics track on Friday and emulated Isabel Barrs success from 1988 in Seoul.Cox was tearful on the podium, recalling her two-year journey from stroke symptoms in May 2014 which were later diagnosed as MS, a progressive disease which made her determined to compete in two sports in Rio.Im just so happy that Ive finally done it and Ive got so far -- this time two years ago I was at home, about to go into hospital to get my MS diagnosis, she said.To have come this far in such a short period of time is just a relief. Im glad that Ive done it. A lot of people thought I wouldnt be able to and there were moments when I doubted myself.I knew when the classification got changed it was going to be the point where I worked my hardest. I absolutely dug in and gave it everything. I knew on my day Id be good enough to beat anyone and Ive done it.World champion Cox won gold in a world record of 35.716 seconds. The event was factored in her favour, so her time was rounded down to 34.598 seconds, but she was quicker than everyone else regardless.Cox was elated after her athletics bronze behind teammate Sophie Hahn on Friday, but had immediately jumped on a bike to begin the transition for the velodrome.I didnt come down as quickly as I wanted to -- I was on a high, she added. I jumped on my bike as soon as I got off the athletics track, just to get back into bike mode.Today I was plaiting peoples hair and watching [film] Coach Carter.Cox is scheduled to return to the athletics track in the T36-38 4x100m relay and T38 400m, while she is also entered in cyclings road race on the penultimate day of the Games. It will be her first road race. Replica Vapormax China . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Cheap Vapormax Flyknit Ireland . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. http://www.outletvapormaxireland.com/vapormax-plus-wholesale-china/vapormax-plus-mens-ireland.html . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Vapormax Flyknit Womens Ireland . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Vapormax Discount . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Washington wide receiver Brayden Lenius has been suspended for the first three games of the 2016 season, coach Chris Petersen announced Monday.Petersen said Lenius was suspended for violating team rules but did not offer a further explanation.Brayden Lenius will not make a contribution the first three games, Petersen said at his weekly news conference. He is suspended for the first three games. Well see where he goes from there after those first three games.Lenius, a 6-foot-5, 231-pound junior, appeared in all 13 games last season and started six. He was fourth on the team with 26 catches and tied for thhe team high with three touchdown receptions.ddddddddddddThe No. 14 Huskies open the season Saturday against Rutgers, which is making its first-ever trip to Husky Stadium.Lenius will also miss home games against Idaho (Sept. 10) and Portland State (Sept. 17). The Huskies start Pac-12 play Sept. 24 at Arizona.According to ESPNs FPI metrics, the Huskies have one of the easiest nonconference schedules in the country (125th) and have a 49.1 percent chance to win the Pac-12 North. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz