Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

26.09.2019 09:31
the rain-delayed first round with a 65 Antworten

HOUSTON -- After dominating five opponents for an average margin of victory of 43 points, the USA mens basketball team left for Rio de Janeiro on Tuesday night as the No. 1-ranked team in the world and remained set on winning another gold medal.They are in a good position, and just to get to know one another, I think its helped us, Team USA coach Mike Krzyzewski said after Mondays final exhibition game, a convincing 110-66 victory over Team Nigeria. People [ask] what challenges you live by when you win by 40 or 30 points. [Id] rather have those questions than you eked it out by eight. Hopefully, we can keep that going. The competition is going to get better, really good.Krzyzewski canceled Tuesdays scheduled practice to allow the players to work on individual drills at the Houston Rockets practice facility. There was also a weight-lifting session for players who wanted it.The only concerns are two minor injuries to point guard Kyrie Irving (quad) and forward Paul George (calf), who didnt play in Mondays game but are expected to be ready for Rio.During the five exhibitions, Krzyzewski worked on different rotations, which allowed big men DeAndre Jordan and DeMarcus Cousins to get accustomed to playing on the perimeter. He used Jimmy Butler, normally a shooting guard with the Chicago Bulls, as a point guard at times and employed a three-guard alignment during some games. The defense has been strong, as Team USA forced its opponents into 19.6 turnovers per game.All thats missing is superstars such as LeBron James, Russell Westbrook and current NBA MVP Stephen Curry. The current team has its own superstar roster in former MVP Kevin Durant, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Carmelo Anthony and DeMar DeRozan.Durant said this group is having fun but is getting ready for the challenge of winning a gold medal after the grind of an 82-game NBA regular season and postseason games for some players such as Green and Thompson, who played in the NBA Finals, and Durant, who played in the Western Conference finals.Ive been having fun, and now were at a different level of having fun, Durant said. Its been sweet here. Everything is easy when you feel like you have so many guys who you can rely on and lean on. Every time you get here, you dont have to worry about anything. Coach K does a great job of protecting us. USA does a great job of protecting us as a group. Its easy, and its fun.In the previous two Olympics, Team USA went 16-0 under Krzyzewski, with two gold medals to add to his legendary coaching career. If the USA wins a gold medal again, it will be a fitting end to Krzyzewskis run as Team USA coach. San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich will take over next year.Another gold medal-winning performance would give Anthony three gold medals as a member of Team USA.Theres an excitement knowing what were trying to do, and were all locked in, Anthony said. We have a new location now, and were focused on playing basketball. For me, its a very exciting time. Fake Custom Jerseys Online . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Custom San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.jerseyscustom.us/ . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Wholesale Custom Jerseys . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Wholesale Custom Jerseys Authentic . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. BEACHWOOD, Ohio -- Zack Sucher topped the DAP Championship leaderboard at 7 under Friday when second-round play was suspended because of darkness in the Web.com Tour Finals opener.Sucher bogeyed the par-5 16th and was facing a 15-foot par putt on the par-3 17th at Canterbury when play was stopped.Seventeen is just hard, Sucher said. Its like 242 (yards) and its dark. Barely see anything, so not the easiest hole to play at night.The 29-year-old former UAB player, 38th on the Web.com Tour money list, finished the rain-delayed first round with a 65 in the morning.I didnt really do anything great today, but everything was good, Sucher said. I just hit a lot of fairways, I was below the hole all day, and I made a couple good putts. Didnt make any mistakes until 16.Bryson DeChambeau was a stroke back along with Stuart Appleby, Rory Sabbatini, Whee Kim, Scott Harrington and Cameron Percy.DeChambeau, the 22-year-old former SMU player who swept the 2015 NCAA and U.S. Amateur titles, finished off a 70 in fading light. He birdied his seventh hole to reach 9 under, then bogeyed three of the next four.I played really well starting out, DeChambeau said. Its kind of a disappointing round to what could have been a great day, but Im only one back and could be tied for the lead. It is what it is. I know that I should be around 10 or 11 under, but I cant say that because Im not. Im 6 under going into the weekend, and I have a good shot to win thiis tournament still.ddddddddddddPercy shot 66, Sabbatini, Kim and Harrington 67, and Appleby 68.John Peterson was 5 under with five holes to play. Henrik Norlander (65) and Will MacKenzie (67) also were 5 under.The four-event series features the top 75 players from the Web.com Tour money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings and non-members such as DeChambeau who earned enough money to have placed in the top 200 had they been eligible.The top 25 players on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against each other for tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals. The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings.Andrew Beef Johnston was 3 under with two holes left. The Englishman was eighth in the British Open.First-round leader Bobby Wyatt was 2 under with 4 holes left. He shot a 63 on Thursday.Two-time heart transplant recipient Erik Compton was 1 under after a 67,Web.com regular-season money champion Wesley Bryan will miss the cut after shooting his second 71. He won three times this year to earn an immediate PGA Tour promotion.PGA Tour winner Camilo Villegas and Thailands Kiradech Aphibarnrat also will miss the cut. Villegas had a 68 to finish at 1 over, and Aphibarnrat was 4 over after a 71. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz