Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

25.09.2019 10:58
uld continue.On the first possession of Antworten

On the biggest tennis stage in the world, Angelique Kerber will go for her first US Open title on Saturday. Win or lose, the 28-year-old will be the new No. 1 player in the world on Monday.A world away at her parents house in Belarus, the woman who beat Kerber at the 2015 US Open will be watching. The 27-year-old Victoria Azarenka is a former No. 1 and a two-time US Open runner-up. She had won three titles this season and was 2-1 against Kerber.That was before she found out she was pregnant.It was interesting. Its tough to describe that, Azarenka said of learning that she and her boyfriend would be parents by the end of the year. I dont think you can ever prepare yourself for that. It was just great for me to have such a positive response from my friends and my family. That just made me very comfortable because obviously you feel scared no matter what. ...But at first, its not just me as a person, its me as a tennis player, as a businesswoman, so these [factors] were taken into consideration.Since stepping away from the Tour in July, Azarenka has made a routine out of not having a daily routine.Because one day she can feel drastically different than the next, she is changing up her workouts and only playing tennis occasionally. She was playing three times a week with a friend, but she toned that down at her doctors urging. I cant leave that competitiveness feeling out of me, she said.The last time we played it got a little too intense, so my doctor told me to relax. They said I need to slow down. Its just who I am to be like that, but I just need to do a better job at that now.The two-time Australian Open champion, who was ranked No. 6 when she stepped away, will begin taking classes at UCLA in a few weeks, working toward a degree in business. Calling it something she has wanted to do for some time, Azarenka has five years to complete the flexible program geared to those who are already in the working world.She even toyed with the idea of going to Flushing Meadows to watch the US Open in person, but decided to spend some time in Belarus with her American boyfriend instead.Were just doing a lot of regular daily activities, she said. Im still working out, but most of the time, its just quality time with my family and working on some ideas off-court and getting into some other things that I dont normally have time to.Despite the seven-hour time difference between Belarus and New York, Azarenka still has watched much of the US Open -- and shared her observations on Twitter.Calling it an educational experience, Azarenka is relishing in the rare opportunity to be a spectator. Knowing she will one day be back competing, and that she isnt missing out on an opportunity she wont have again, has allowed her to enjoy watching as a fan.Im obviously not as attached as I normally would be before, but I actually feel a lot more engaged, said Azarenka, who fell in love with Arthur Ashe Stadium in 2005 when she won the juniors title as a 16-year-old. When you just play for yourself, you mostly focus on yourself, and you really dont get to watch many other matches. I never even look at the draw. This is probably the first time Ive looked at the draw, both mens and womens, and tried to follow my friends and see whats happening.Ive also been listening to a lot of commentary and some shows. When you play, you really just want to block out all that noise. Its been interesting to see this different dynamic.Interesting, maybe, but one that she hopes doesnt last long. Azarenka plans to resume competitive training as soon as possible after the birth of her child and return to the Tour sometime next year.I hope Ill have enough time to be ready and feel good about playing in New York next year, she said.Returning after pregnancy certainly wont be easy, but its not unprecedented, either. Kim Clijsters came back to the sport in 2008, one year after the birth of her daughter. She went on to win two more US Open titles and one at the Australian Open. Azarenka hasnt had a chance to speak to the retired Belgian star, but hopes to in the near future.Among the tips Clijsters could potentially share is the answer to a relatively simple, yet crucial, question: Where are the daycare facilities at the tournaments located? Azarenka doesnt know now, but she knows shes going to have to find them and get used to the reality of being a working mom traveling all over the globe.Shes certain there will be help along the way.Serena texted me to say she cant wait to meet my baby, so maybe shell want to babysit once in a while, she said with a laugh.While it is impossible to pinpoint exactly when she will return, she does know one thing. She will definitely be back and with just as much as fire and dedication as ever before.The beauty of tennis is, theres always next year. And, for that matter, theres always next week. I dont want to rush anything, but I want to absolutely make sure that when I do come back, Im as determined as I was before. Nike Vapormax Flyknit Australia . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Nike Air Max Plus Australia . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. http://www.vapormaxaustraliashoes.com/ . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Nike Vapormax Flyknit Australia . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Nike Air Vapormax Plus Cheap . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Rob Nelson of ESPN Stats & Information revisits the worst bad beats from the weekends gambling action.Closing lines are courtesy of Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, and pick percentages are via Wunderdog Sports.ThursdayMinnesota Timberwolves at Toronto Raptors Closing line: Raptors -9.5The Timberwolves got off to a hot start in this one and led by 10 points after the first quarter. However, no lead is ever safe in the NBA. Entering the fourth quarter, Minnesota still led by one, and the 29 percent of bettors who took the +9.5 were seemingly in good shape. Unfortunately, it would be a final 12 minutes to forget if you were on the underdog.A 17-4 run by the Raptors put them up 12 points midway through the quarter. A Zach LaVine basket with a minute to go cut the Toronto lead down to nine, but that would be the last score for Minnesota. The Raptors tallied the next five points and won by 14, outscoring the Timberwolves 36-21 in the fourth.Final score: Raptors 124, Timberwolves 110 (Raptors cover)SaturdayWofford Terriers at Youngstown State Penguins Closing line: Youngstown State -6The best game of the FCS quarterfinals turned out to be a bad beat for those on Wofford +6. The Terriers jumped out to a 9-0 lead and never trailed by more than four points until double overtime. With the game tied at 23, Woffords David Marvin had a chance to win it with a 53-yard field goal on the final play of regulation. Marvin would miss, and the game would continue.On the first possession of overtime, Wofford drove down to the Youngstown State two-yard line but was stopped on fourth down. Those on the Terriers +6, would be able to cash their tickets with a game-winning Penguins field goal, but Youngstown States Zak Kennedy missed a 37-yard attempt -- his third missed field goal of the game. In double overtime, Youngstown State scored a touchdown, while Wofford turned it over on downs, resulting in a seven point loss for the Terriers.ddddddddddddinal score: Youngstown State 30, Wofford 23 -- 2OT (Youngstown State covers)Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs.?Villanova Wildcats Closing line: Villanova -6.5In a matchup of unbeatens, Notre Dame was looking like it might upset the top-ranked Villanova Wildcats. At the very least, the 38 percent who took the Fighting Irish to cover the 6.5-point spread were in great shape. Notre Dame led for the first 31 minutes but fell behind for the first time when Villanovas Jalen Brunson put his Wildcats up 57-56 with nine minutes left.The two teams went back and forth down the stretch, and Villanova led just 68-66 with less than a minute left. Much to the dismay of those on the underdog, the Fighting Irish went cold down the stretch, missing their final four shots. Villanova, on the other hand, went a perfect 6-for-6 from the free-throw line in the final minute, going on to win by eight.Final score: Villanova 74, Notre Dame 66 (Villanova covers)SundayPittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Bills Closing line: Over/under 46In a game where it snowed throughout, a flurry of late scoring is what ended up costing the 49 percent of bettors on the under. With less than 10 minutes left, the Steelers led 21-7, with the total well below the closing over/under of 46. A pair of field goals by Chris Boswell, with a Charles Clay touchdown in between, made the score 27-13 with less than two minutes left.It would all come down to one last Buffalo drive, with those on the under desperately needing a stop. They wouldnt get it, as LeSean McCoys three-yard touchdown with 1:25 left made the score 27-19. Dan Carpenters PAT marked the 47th point ?of the game (and the 19th point in the final 9:57), pushing the total over.Finals score: Steelers 27, Bills 20 (Game goes over) ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz