Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
dasg234 Offline

23.09.2019 16:18
at home. Once hes retired, they look forward to Antworten

ASHBURN, Va. -- Kirk Cousins doesnt let criticism of his play bother him, probably because he doesnt hear it.A four-game winning streak will do that for a quarterback.The Washington Redskins starting QB has taken plenty of heat over time for interceptions, missed throws and other mistakes. Yet in a prove-it year playing with the franchise tag, Cousins has led the Redskins out of and 0-2 hole and has them on a four-game winning streak -- drowning out a lot of the white noise.Cousins said hes pretty ignorant of whats said about him, which is part of his recipe for success.Talking to Kirk, he doesnt read it at all, so it doesnt really get to him, coach Jay Gruden said. When you play quarterback in the National Football League, unless youre one of the greatest of all-time -- like Tom Brady or somebody -- youre going to have some negative criticism. ... Really the only substitute and the only antidote is winning football games.Cousins won nine games in 2015 and led Washington to the playoffs in his first full season as an NFL starter. After throwing three interceptions in the Redskins two losses to open this season, Cousins has eight touchdowns to just three picks over the past four weeks.As much as Cousins acts like he doesnt hear anything from the outside, even wide receiver DeSean Jackson was critical of his quarterback last week. Jackson said he needed an assist from Cousins to do well and hoped that assist was coming sooner or later in the form of the ball being thrown his way more.Cousins followed the game plan of throwing to Jackson more as part of his two-touchdown, 263-yard performance in a 27-20 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles.Youre going to have mistakes, Jackson said Wednesday. Youre going to have things that go wrong. But it really just (matters) how you respond to that. And I think hes doing a good job of responding to what people said about him or `He wasnt playing good or whatever. Hes bounced back.Cousins has completed 65 percent of passes and put up a QB rating of 97.0 during this four-game streak. With the help of a strong running game, Washingtons offense has been balanced enough to give Cousins time to breathe and consider his many options through the air.On and off the field, teammates say Cousins handles big situations and navigates the team through them. To the 28-year-old Michigan State product, its just part of the job.I dont walk into the huddle and say: `OK, guys, were going to stay poised. Nobody panic. We just go about our business, Cousins said. I havent been around this league forever, but in five years Ive learned that things can change pretty quickly. You never try to get too high or too low and just dont ride the roller coaster and be mature about it.Cousins maturity helped him outlast being Robert Griffin IIIs backup and got him through previous years controversies. Now he goes into his first real hometown game at the Detroit Lions riding high because of the teams success and his own play.I just think he needs to continue to go out and prove it to himself and everybody, and hes doing that, Gruden said. At the quarterback position, I dont think you can ever lack confidence. He has got to be confident in himself and the players around him. Hes just gaining momentum as the season goes on.It would be easy to let outside criticism -- like Stephen A. Smith calling the Redskins losers on ESPNs First Take -- infiltrate the Redskins locker room, and some players fired back on Twitter about the derisive remark. But Cousins hasnt seemed bothered by it.He has to be doing an exceptional job at it because Im not really aware of any outside criticism that he incurs, left tackle Trent Williams said. When you play this game, somebodys going to criticize you at some point, whether right, wrong or different. It just happens. As a professional, its almost your duty to not let the outside criticism affect what you do.Cousins joked that if he knew what was said or written about him, he probably wouldnt be as friendly when talking to the media. Hes happy to put his headphones on and zero on, and the recent results have shown that to be an effective strategy.Hes been playing pretty good, and thats what we need, Jackson said. However he plays is going to be (where) he takes us. Hes our guy, so we need him to take us as far as he can.Game notesJackson was held out of practice Wednesday with a sore shoulder. Jackson expects to play against the Lions. ... TE Jordan Reed wore a yellow noncontact jersey and was limited in practice after missing the Eagles game with a concussion. Reed didnt want to get too excited about playing in Detroit, but Gruden hasnt ruled him out. Reed said he knew he had a concussion in the third quarter Nov. 9 at Baltimore but didnt tell anyone.---AP Pro Football Writer Howard Fendrich contributed.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFLCheap Shoes Black Friday . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Fake Shoes Black Friday . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/ . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Buy Shoes Black Friday . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday Free Shipping . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston.RIO DE JANEIRO -- The health of Usain Bolt has been a question as the showman enters his final Olympics nursing a sore hamstring.His parents paid him a brief visit in the athletes village and insisted Friday hes ready to run and defend his gold medals.Wellesley and Jennifer Bolt both inquired about their sons health in their Thursday night visit with the sprinter. Bolt pulled out of his national championships last month because of the hamstring injury, but has insisted hes fine to compete in Brazil.He said `Mom, if I wasnt ready, I wouldnt be here because Im not into the losing thing. Im ready, said Jennifer Bolt.Bolt is trying to win the 100, 200 and 4x100 relay -- just like the last two Olympics -- to close his career with nine gold medals. The 100-meter final is Sunday and Bolt races in his first heat the day before.The Bolts spoke to a small group of reporters during a news conference, giving anecdotes from Bolts childhood and discussing his rise into a global superstar.Although he was born roughly 10 days past his due date -- the only time in his life he was slow, she said -- hes been fast ever since. She recognized he might be special just three weeks after his birth when he nearly fell off a bed and she noticed him trying to push himself up.I thought `What kind of a child is this? Three weeks old and hes pushing! she said.He was off and running from there, just like both of his parents. He once had to sprint home from school to collect his forgotten lunch and by 10, he could beat his mother in a race. Two years later, they knew for certain they had an athlete on their hands.At the age of 12, being in primary school, he started to compete in school sports and he was always on top and he was always beating his classmates, she recalled. From then, we noticed he would be a great athlete.He may have inherited his speed from his parents -- and father Wellesley took credit Friday for Bolts dance moves -- but the sprinter is a far bigger entertainer. The Bolts were soft-spoken and almost shy, although they said they appreciated the opportunity to tell reporters about their son.They still live in the same modest one-story home in Trelawney, Jamaica, and wouldnt dream of mooving anywhere else.dddddddddddd Moving would require making new friends and leaving behind what they know. Besides, life in Trelawney has improved significantly since Bolts first gold medals in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.Since their son became a star, Trelawney now has running water, a paved road, refurbished clinics, health centers and schools and a new playground for kids.Wellesley still reports for work at the village shop, where he sells as much as he gives away.Its something to occupy my time so I dont get lazy, he said. As parents, we are proud of him, but we dont think it is fair of us to be acting over the head of the rest of the community. So I operate the shop mainly to give away what we have.They also enjoy Trelawney because Bolt can move freely through the community. Although he draws a crowd everywhere he goes, they said their son is happy at home. Once hes retired, they look forward to the crowds letting him be.He will be able to move around as he wants, Jennifer said. People always want to get close to him, not to hurt him, but just get close to him.She said she has seen no change in her son as his stardom grows. From his debut in the 2002 junior world championships, Jennifer insisted Bolt is still the good child who listens to his parents.The one thing that did grow, though, was Bolts love of the spotlight. Although Wellesley characterized him as playful at home, it wasnt until Bolt took the world stage in Beijing that he realized how much entertainment he could give a crowd.In Beijing, he started doing all these things and realized people really liked it, Wellesley said. Thats when he became an entertainer.Bolt, who turns 30 on Aug. 21, has been adamant these will be his final Olympics. His parents believe him and think hes determined to go out a winner. When hes through competing, they know exactly what they want him to do.I would like him to be an ambassador to track and field because he brings fun to the sport, Jennifer said. After he leaves, you dont know who will take over his role. Without him, it would be really boring. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz