Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

17.09.2019 04:07
the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame Antworten

Chris Wood has warned Team USA that the Ryder Cup is only on loan to them until Paris in 2018 -- when some of the players facing Europe wont know what has hit them.Wood, who won a point on debut in the Saturday foursomes with Justin Rose, said he enjoyed the event despite his sides 17-11 defeat at Hazeltine and is hungry for more.The cup is only on loan. When they come to Paris, the course will be set up very differently, Wood said. It was a soft setup there, made for the Americans, and they get that choice. But when they come to Paris, a lot of them wont know whats hit them. Its one of the most demanding courses we play [on the European Tour], for the French Open, and thats not been set up for the Ryder Cup, so bring it on!We will undoubtedly be stronger as a team as a result of the defeat. Youd like to think 6-10 of those players would be on the next team and I want to be one of them. My mind has already gone to Paris and what I need to do to make sure Im there.I have got over that hurdle of the first appearance at the Ryder Cup, and playing it in America was being thrown in at the deep end. I loved every minute of it -- and we lost. Now I want to be in that team room on a Sunday night having won. I dont just want to play in one edition, I want to play in five or six and win as many as I can.Wood indicated it was hard for Darren Clarke to keep all of his 12-man team happy because settling on a strategy with six rookies among them was difficult. But the captain was still firing up his players for the next edition as they prepared to leave Minnesota.The BMW PGA champion said: As soon as we finished and were getting ourselves ready for the presentation in our locker room, Clarkey was saying: Right lads, Paris 2018, well get it back. Even though he is not going to be captain then, and it was probably one of the hardest times for him in the week, the passion in Europe for the Ryder Cup is so strong.The week of the biennial event is as intense for the players, and Wood has felt a bit of relief returning to preparations for the familiar situation of a European Tour competition.Hes playing in the British Masters, which starts at The Grove in Hertfordshire on Thursday, and is hosted by Luke Donald, who narrowly missed out on a place on the team for Hazeltine.Everything after the PGA Championship was about making the European Ryder Cup team and the buildup to the competition, Wood said. My mind was so in cup mode that it took over my life: I moved house and wouldnt lift a box because I didnt want to risk any sort of injury.Life has moved on now and were back in normal tournament mode, ready to get back in my own bubble and carry on playing. I have five events now until the end of the year -- the beginning of the end of the season. I want to finish strongly and have a nice break over the winter. Cheap Jerseys Paypal .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Wholesale China Jerseys . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. https://www.chinajerseysfreeshipping.com/ .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Cheap Jerseys From China . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Winx, the superstar of Australian racing, is back in work as she looks to plunder more Group One races in the autumn.The champion mare defended her Cox Plate crown with a devastating eight-length win, her 13th-straight victory.Trainer Chris Waller said Winx returned to his stable on Friday for a low-key early preparation.She wont be doing anything for another month, Waller said.A four-start program has been mapped out for Winx kicking off with the Apollo Stakes.She will then go to the Chipping Norton and George Ryderr Stakes as she builds towards the $4 million Queen Elizabeth Stakes at Randwick.dddddddddddd.Shell be ready to go mid-February, Waller said.She looks fantastic.Winx will have a meticulous preparation and if she continues her winning ways, she could get into rare air with 17-straight victories.We dont leave a stone unturned with any of our horses and she fits into the system, Waller said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz