Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

17.09.2019 04:06
Theyre just playing together as a unit Antworten

TORONTO -- The Nashville Predators are a confident team after overcoming a slow start.They will take a 4-0-2 November record (6-5-3 overall) into their game against the Toronto Maple Leafs (6-6-3) on Tuesday at Air Canada Centre.Even when we werent scoring, we knew we had players that were capable of scoring goals, Predators coach Peter Laviolette said. It just wasnt happening. I go back to those two shootout losses, and there were 50 quality chances in two games, and were just not getting that third goal.If you could get that third goal, or fourth goal, theres a chance youre going to win the hockey game.The Predators have scored 20 goals in six November games, one more than they totaled in eight October games.They have won three games in a row, including a 5-0 victory over the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday led by two goals from James Neal, who has scored five times in his past four games.The Maple Leafs are coming off a weekend of contrasting results.They scored four unanswered goals in the third period in a 6-3, comeback win over the Philadelphia Flyers at the ACC on Friday. Then they went on the road and lost 4-1 to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday.The game on Friday impressed Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock.I think its the first time since Ive been here that we came back like that, Babcock said. It says we have talent and skill. It says we stayed calm. We executed and finished. I liked our team (Friday) night.It was a different game against the Stanley Cup champion Penguins. Maple Leafs goaltender Frederik Andersen faced 49 shots. The Leafs have allowed 40 or more shots in four of their past six games.Three of the (Penguins goals), we could have done a better job, Babcock said. That part is disappointing. You cant play like that. I know we played (Friday) and I understand all that. But you rely on your structure and your ability to play defense and you wait for your chances.Babcock shuffled his lineup Saturday and likely will again Tuesday.Defenseman Frank Corrado played in his first game of the season against the Penguins after being a healthy scratch for the first 14 games. Defenseman Matt Hunwick returned from injured reserve Saturday, and fourth-line center Peter Holland played for the first time since Oct. 25.Defensemen Roman Polak and Connor Carrick and right winger Ben Smith were scratched. Center Zach Hyman did not skate with the team Monday but could play Tuesday.Predators goalie Pekka Rinne, who earned his 41st career shutout Saturday, is 4-0-2 with seven goals allowed in his past six starts.Hes been so strong, Laviolette said. Hes seeing it really well right now; hes in position, and I think our guys are feeding off of that in front of him.Rinne said, I thought that I had a good end of the season last year and good playoffs, but its ups and downs. But my main goal is to be consistent and be able to maintain a level where I felt like Im playing my best game every night. This home stretch has been really good for me and my teammates, and hopefully we can keep it going. We havent been great on the road so far, but hopefully we can play well, too.The Predators are 1-4-2 on the road, and the Maple Leafs are 5-2-0 at home. MLB Jerseys From China .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. MLB Jerseys 2020 . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. https://www.mlbjerseys2020.com/ . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Wholesale MLB Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Stitched Nike MLB Jerseys . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. CHICAGO -- Carson Wentz took some hard hits, showed poise in the pocket and led the Philadelphia Eagles to another victory.Theyre about to find out how they stack up against a playoff contender. But theyre doing just fine so far.Wentz followed up an impressive NFL debut with another solid performance, throwing for 190 yards and a touchdown, and the Eagles beat the Chicago Bears 29-14 on Monday night.It was a cool stage, Monday Night Football, Wentz said. Everythings sweet. But again, it was a football game and we came out with a win.The No. 2 overall pick, Wentz is delivering as advertised so far for the Eagles (2-0).He followed up a strong performance against Cleveland by completing 21 of 34 passes and playing turnover-free ball for the second straight game.But its one thing to do it against the rebuilding Browns and Bears. The schedule gets a little tougher next week when the Eagles host the Pittsburgh Steelers.The Bears, meanwhile, are in danger of seeing their season slip away. Not only did they follow up a season-opening loss at Houston with a dismal performance, they lost quarterback Jay Cutler to a right thumb injury.With that in mind, here are some takeaways from the game.HELPING WENTZThe Eagles arent getting much from their run game, but their defense sure is chipping in.After holding Cleveland to 10 points, that group gave up only one of Chicagos two touchdowns.Theyre playing well together as a team, coach Doug Pederson said. The communication is great. The defensive line is rolling off the ball, getting pressure, making the (opposing) quarterback move off one spot, having to relocate his feet, putting the quarterback in different throwing positions.Then the back end is doing a really nice job in coverage. Theyre just playing together as a unit.AT QUARTERBACKThe Bears lost the game and they lost their quarterback. If Cutler is not available, Brian Hoyer figures to start at Dallas next week.Cutler was seen having his right hand examined on the sideline early in the third following a strip-sack by Destiny Vaeao, though he said it happened sometime earlier in the game.dddddddddddd That play just aggravated it.As if the injury wasnt enough, he also got an earful from injured linebacker Pernell McPhee after an interception late in the third quarter. The two had words after a pass got picked off by Philadelphias Nigel Bradham. Cutler walked to the locker room and did not return.NO GROUND GAINSThe Bears are being hurt offensively by the lack of a running game, whether its because of poor blocking with a line that has just come together or a lack of execution.Their running backs had just 55 yards on 17 carries after going for 61 on 18 attempts in a season-opening loss at Houston.I mean, nothing has gotten going like we planned to, Cutler said. That falls on me. That falls on the rest of the offense. So weve got to take a look at it and whatever is bothering us on offense weve got to get it fixed.TAKE IT AWAYThe Eagles won the turnover battle 3-0, including two fumble recoveries. Bradham helped seal the win with his interception and return to the Chicago 2 right after Philadelphia scored.But another big one came on the strip-sack by undrafted free agent Destiny Vaeao that teammate Connor Barwin said turned the game. The takeaway came with the Bears on the Philadelphia 43.ON THE BRIGHT SIDE?As bad as the Bears have looked so far, things could be worse. Just ask Fox.Well, not as tough as last year because we were 0-3, he said.The Bears dropped home games to Green Bay and Arizona and got shut out at Seattle before beating Oakland at home. That was their lone victory at Soldier Field last season.---AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz