Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

12.09.2019 10:34
work for the next month and a half during Lewiss absence. F Antworten

NAIROBI, Kenya -- Kenya is risking sanctions from the IOC after the sports minister said he had disbanded the national Olympic body and three of its senior officials were arrested and face a criminal investigation relating to alleged abuse of office during the Rio de Janeiro Games.National Olympic Committee of Kenya chairman Kip Keino warned Monday of repercussions from the International Olympic Committee if he was also put under arrest alongside the three officials. He suggested it was political interference in the Olympic body, which is not allowed by the IOC.(The) IOC are waiting for me to be put in (jail) and when they put me in, Kenya will be banned. We will not take part in the next Olympics, said Keino, a two-time Olympic champion.The criminal investigation into the NOCK officials relates to alleged theft of team uniforms and equipment at the Olympics that was provided by sponsor Nike, prosecutors said. The officials are also accused of giving out games accreditations to people who were not part of the delegation. They were all arrested last week on returning from the Olympics in Brazil.Two of the officials, NOCK vice chairman Pius Ochieng and secretary general Francis K. Paul, appeared in a Kenyan court on Monday and were each released on $2,000 bail. They had been held in custody since Friday. The third man, Kenyan Olympic team leader Stephen Arap Soi, was also due in court but was absent, with his lawyers saying he was unwell and had been admitted to the hospital. Soi was released on bail on Sunday.A fourth official, Sois deputy, was also arrested last week but wasnt involved in Mondays court proceedings.The criminal investigation follows a proclamation last week by the sports minister, Hassan Wario, that he had disbanded the national Olympic committee following a series of problems for the Kenyan team in the lead-up to -- and during -- the Rio Olympics.Following Kenyas long-running doping crisis, the track and field team manager was sent home from the games after allegations emerged that he had sought bribes from undercover reporters in Kenya in return for helping athletes avoid doping tests. A second Kenyan official was also sent home after being found using an athletes accreditation to gain access to the Olympic Village.Some of Kenyas top Olympic athletes, including javelin silver medalist Julius Yego, were questioned by police after returning from Rio and asked to provide information relating to the charges against the NOCK officials. Sacha Kljestan USA Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Erik Palmer-Brown USA Jersey . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/tim-ream-usa-jersey/ . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Matt Hedges Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Gyasi Zardes Jersey . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions.CALGARY -- The Calgary Stampeder offence will have an unfamiliar look Friday in Toronto, particularly if running back Jon Cornish cant play. Cornish is questionable for the game against the Argonauts -- a rematch of the 2012 Grey Cup -- with what head coach John Hufnagel called a thigh contusion. The CFLs leading rusher last season and the No. 2 runner behind Saskatchewans Kory Sheets this year didnt practise for a second straight day Wednesday. "It I cant go, then Ill try and get straight. If I can go, Ill try and dominate," Cornish said. But Cornish described the injury as one of "overuse" and not bruising. He ran for 175 yards and four touchdowns Aug. 9 in a 42-27 win over Saskatchewan, but was limited to 73 yards and one major in a 26-22 loss to the B.C. Lions last Saturday. "Ive recently restored a lot of range of motion to my leg that I havent had for four years," Cornish explained. "My leg did more work than probably its done with that range of motion in the (Saskatchewan) game and then (I) played in the B.C. game. It didnt feel good in that game." Calgary native Matt Walter will get the nod at halfback if Cornish cant play, Hufnagel said. Calgarys depth at receiver is getting tested. Veteran slotback Nik Lewis is out for at least six games with a broken fibula he suffered in Vancouver. Maurice Price also wont play Friday because of an ankle injury. Calgary (5-2) was already without receivers Joe West (shoulder), Johnny Forzani (ankle) and Chris Bauman (wrist) on the nine-game injured list. So Montreal native Jabari Arthur will get a lot of work for the next month and a half during Lewiss absence. Former quarterback Brad Sinopoli of Peterborough, Ont., had five catches for 81 yards his first CFL game as a receiver July 12 and will fill in for Price. It did not go well for Calgarys offence last week after Lewis went out in the second quarter following a tackle by B.C.s Solomon Elimimian. The Stampeders managed just ttwo field goals in the second half as receivers dropped the ball seven times.dddddddddddd Stampeder quarterback Kevin Glenn went 22 for 38 for 199 yards in passing. Hufnagel blamed his teams inability to move the ball on his receivers. "Probably one of the most disappointing games from our receivers that Ive been associated with as a group," Hufnagel told the Calgary Herald earlier this week. The coach and general manager was more moderate in his assessment Wednesday. "I didnt call them out. I just explained what happened in the game," the head coach said. "Id never seen a game with seven dropped passes before. Obviously our receivers have to do a better job of catching the football." Toronto (5-2) would probably key on Cornish if he plays given Calgarys unsettled passing game. Cornishs absence would be all the better for the Argonaut defence, ranked No. 2 in the league. "Were going to attack them as best as we can," Arthur said. Marquay McDaniel led Calgary in receptions with seven for 75 yards in Vancouver. The slotback will probably again be a recurring target for Glenn with Lewis out. "Weve just got to go out there and know what were doing each play, knowing your assignment and execute and just got to make the play when the ball comes your way," McDaniel said. "All year one guys gone down and somebodys got to step up and fill that spot." Arthur has dressed for every game and compiled 168 yards on 14 catches. He may not have the stocky Lewiss blocking talent, but at six foot four Arthur is half a foot taller than Lewis and thus offers more vertical. "Nik has a very great skill set and were probably going to miss it a little bit, but I think I also bring a different skill set to the table," Arthur said. "I think Ill still be able to make a few plays like Nik does for that position. "Im going to catch the ball if they throw it to me. Thats what Im going to do." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz