Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

10.09.2019 08:55
Wood and Jaye Marie Green. Sho Antworten

(STATS) -- New Hampshires playoff-experienced team left all of the Lehigh players not feeling so good.The Wildcats jumped to a big lead in the first half and didnt look back in routing Lehigh 64-21 in the first round of the FCS playoffs Saturday at Wildcat Stadium.UNH (8-4), which tied for second in CAA Football, will have a rematch in the second round at the conference champion, No. 4 seed James Madison, next Saturday. JMU (10-1) won 42-39 at UNH on Oct. 15.The Wildcats are appearing in the FCS playoffs for the 13th year -- the nations longest active streak -- and their experience showed against Lehigh (9-3), whose nine-game winning streak ended in its first playoff game since 2011.Mountain Hawks senior quarterback Nick Shafnisky, the Patriot Leagues offensive player of the year, didnt start the game and was hampered from the flu. Although he came off the bench, Shafnisky and starter Brad Mayes both threw a first-half interception that UNH turned into two touchdowns en route to a 22-0 lead, which was 36-14 by halftime.UNHs seniors led the way. Quarterback Adam Riese passed for a career-high 273 yards and three touchdowns and rushed for one score, while running back Dalton Crossan rushed for 184 and scored three TDs. Cornerback Casey DeAndrades interception of Mayes on the games opening drive set up Crossans first touchdown, a 5-yard run.Sophomore Neil OConnor caught seven passes for 171 yards and a touchdown.My hats off to Coach (Sean) McDonnell, his team and his staff, Lehigh coach Andy Coen said. They did a great job. We have a good football team. I wish we couldve shown it off a little better. New Hampshire did a better job in every way, shape or form.Lehigh entered the game with the fewest turnovers in the FCS -- eight -- but committed four against UNH. Shafnisky showed the effects of the flu, throwing two interceptions and losing a fumble, although he rushed for a touchdown.Mayes wound up 24 of 43 for 273 yards, including a touchdown to wide receiver Troy Pelletier (eight receptions, 138 yards).Lehigh hasnt won in Durham since 1979 and trail 13-3 in the all-time series. LeBron James Shoes For Sale . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. LeBron James Shoes From China . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. https://www.cheapshoeslebronjames.com/ .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. LeBron James Shoes Free Shipping . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Wholesale LeBron James Shoes . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. PORTLAND, Ore. -- Defending champion Brooke Henderson and Swedens Suzann Pettersen shared the lead at 11-under 133 after Fridays second round of the LPGA Cambia Portland Classic.Pettersen shot the days low score with an 8-under 64, while No. 2 Henderson, an 18-year-old Canadian who won her first LPGA Tour event last year in Portland, shot 68 at Columbia Edgewater.Pettersen and Henderson, who have combined to win three of the past five Portland Classics, led by one stroke over Colombias Mariajo Uribe, who shot 67.The No. 18 Pettersen, playing in the morning, had eight birdies on a bogey-free card. Henderson, playing in the afternoon, caught Pettersen when she rolled in a 10-foot birdie putt at the par-4, 393-yard 18th.I finally had a fantastic putting day today. Finally. Its nice, Pettersen said. The long game is good. I feel like when I putt well, I can put [up] a good score. Today, I felt like I could make anything. Thats a nice feeling.Henderson has shared or held Portlands outright lead the past five rounds, dating to last years second round.I really like this golf course. I like the Northwest. Ive played pretty well on these courses, said Henderson, who won the Womens PGA Championship at Sahalee in Sammamish, Washington, three weeks ago.Pettersen was no surprise on the Portland Classic leaderboard. She has posted top-five finishes in four of her past seven Portland tournaments, winning in 2011 and 2013.I just like it here. Its a lot of hard work that is finally starting to come together, said Pettersen, who has struggled with back problems and is looking for her first win in 13 months.Austin Ernst, Pernilla Lindberg and Angela Stanford were five shots back at 6 under. Ernst, the 2014 Portland champion, shot 66, while Lindberg had 68 and Stanford a 71.Lee Lopez (68), Prima Thammaraks (69) and Carlota Ciganda (71) were 5 under. Among a group of seven at 4 under are Kelly Shon, Cheyenne Wood and Jaye Marie Green. Shon made eight birdies on her way to a 66.Pettersen was bidding to become the tournaments second three-time winner, joining Nancy Lopez, who won in 1985, 1987 and 1992. The Portland Classic is the LPGA Tours longest-running non-major, now in its 45th year.PPettersen collected her birdies in bunches.dddddddddddd Starting on the back nine, she made four consecutive on Nos. 12-15. Pettersen finished strong, making birdies on three of her final four holes, closing with a 20-foot birdie putt at the par-4, 410-yard ninth.Pettersen thought the difference between Thursdays 69 and her second-round 64 might have been playing in the morning.Obviously there are certain courses you play well, but you cant take anything for granted out here, Pettersen said. I sure did find some magic on the greens today. I felt like I played great yesterday. I tried to take advantage of the little softer greens this morning and little purer greens as well.Pettersen took 24 putts, which she said for me, thats record breaking.Henderson, who had five birdies and a bogey, thought she got the most out of her round.I didnt hit the ball as solidly as Im used to. On this course, you kind of need to hit fairways and you need to hit greens. For the way I struck the ball, I scored extremely well, Henderson said.Henderson did most of her damage on the par-5s, making birdies on all four. But perhaps the best shot of Hendersons round came at the par-4, 393-yard 18th, where she hit her drive under a tree. With a greenside lake directly between her ball and the hole, Henderson blasted a low-running 6-iron from about 165 yards to within 10 feet, then made the birdie putt.That was definitely the high point of todays round, Henderson said.Henderson, who earned her LPGA card shortly after winning at Portland last year, plays in Pettersens group Saturday, just the second time the two have been paired.Along with Morgan Pressel, she was the one I really looked up to growing up and kind of wanted to be like, Henderson said.Christina Kim shot 66 to finish at 3 under, a group that also included Vicky Hurst (71), Chella Choi (71) and Lee-Anne Pace (72).No. 9 Stacy Lewis was 2 under after a 70. American Morgan Pressel shot 71 to finish at 1 under.Among those who didnt make the cut at 1 over were Americans Cristie Kerr, Lizette Salas and Marina Alex. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz