Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

10.09.2019 08:54
clubs impressive start to the season. Antworten

Gary Woodland claimed a one-shot lead at the halfway stage of the OHL Classic at Mayakoba as Graeme McDowell scraped into the weekend with nothing to spare. Woodland again took advantage of excellent scoring conditions at the El Camaleon Golf Club as he added a flawless 65 to his opening 64, completing 36 holes without a single bogey on his card. Leaderboard OHL CLassic at Mayakoba The big-hitting American was cruising along at three under for the day after 14 holes, and he then birdied three of the last four to edge ahead of Webb Simpson. Newlywed Woodland took last week off to work with swing coach and Sky Sports commentator Butch Harmon following rusty performances at the CIMB Classic and the WGC-HSBC Champions, and the work is paying off in Mexico. Gary Woodland completed 36 holes without a single dropped shot Im very comfortable with where my game is right now, said Woodland. I drove the ball in the fairway all day. Weve changed a little bit with the putting and Ive seen putts go in these last few days, more than Ive seen all year, so well just keep doing that.My game was a little rusty in Asia but it was nice last week. I saw Butch and got dialled back in. I was playing good at the end of the year so kind of getting back to where we are right now and we are excited about the weekend. Woodland spent last week working with Butch Harmon Former US Open champion Simpson birdied three of his last four holes to complete a second consecutive 65 to reach 12 under, while the in-form Scott Piercy is a further stroke back after a 66.Russell Knox is just four off the lead after making a remarkable start to his second round, following bogeys at the opening two holes with five birdies in a row before his third gain of the back-nine at the last capped a 65 which lifted him to nine under. Live PGA Tour Golf November 12, 2016, 6:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Knoxs fellow Scot Martin Laird is on seven under alongside Marc Leishman, who eagled the seventh and then made a superb hole in one at the eighth in his 65, while McDowell birdied three of the last six holes to also fire a 65 and make the cut on the number.The defending champion, who opened with a four-over 75, reeled off four birdies in five holes on the front nine and, after his second bogey of the day at the 12th, he birdied 13, 15 and 17 to close on two under - 11 shots off the lead. Graeme McDowell scraped into the weekend with three late birdies But Ian Poulter will have the weekend off after a steady three-birdie 69 left him one outside the cut mark, while Luke Donald slumped to four over after a 72 which included a triple-bogey seven at the first. Also See: Mexico leaderboard First round highlights PGA Tour Schedule Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Federico Bernardeschi Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Blank Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Blank-Jersey/ . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Carlo Pinsoglio Juventus Jersey . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Emre Can Juventus Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Unbridled aggression almost got the better of Melbourne prop Nelson Asofa-Solomona in the Storms 16-10 NRL qualifying final win over North Queensland at AAMI Park.Returning from suspension after sitting out his sides minor premiership win over Cronulla a week earlier, the Kiwi international looked to have placed his entire finals campaign in jeopardy in the 59th minute.A late hit which appeared to take out the legs of North Queensland captain Johnathan Thurston gave away a penalty and gifted the Cowboys a much-needed opportunity to score and get back when they trailed by eight points at 14-6.Thurston was kicking down field at the 50m mark and flipped, falling awkwardly on his head after Asofa-Solomonas shot.The penalty and the ensuing set resulted in a try to winger Kyle Feldt in the corner and lifted the reigning premiers back into the tightly contested match, trailing 14-10.Thurston said he believed contact witth his legs is what flipped him over in the tackle.ddddddddddddI kicked (the ball) and Ive hit the ground and hes made contact with my legs which has flipped me over, Thurston said.If the match review committee deem it to be charged, it will be charged but its out of my hands.Cowboys coach Paul Green said he thought Asofa-Solomonas shot on his key playmaker was dangerous.It was pretty ugly and theyre the dangerous ones where you take the legs out, particularly of the kicker, Green said.However Storm coach Craig Bellamy did not think there was any malice in the tackle.It was probably a little bit late, but I dont know if (the penalty) was for tackling late, or tackling his legs but it looked like to me first contact was around his hips. It was a pretty tough penalty to be quite honest. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz