Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

09.09.2019 08:59
2009 with St. Louis and hasnt returned to Antworten

MIAMI -- Chris Bosh has issued a response to those who might think he should abandon his hopes of playing in the NBA again in order to ensure hes healthy to raise his five children.His message: His children are why he wants to keep playing.I want my children to know that Daddy was a fighter and he just didnt give up very easily, Bosh said.Bosh released the latest -- and since it was called Finale, presumably the last --?installment of his video series?on LeBron James Uninterrupted platform Tuesday, parts of which were apparently taped on the day the Miami Heat began training camp in the Bahamas last month.Bosh -- who had his last two seasons cut short because of blood clots -- remains on the Heat roster, though is no longer in the teams plans going forward after he failed his preseason physical last month and wasnt cleared to resume basketball activities. Hes owed nearly $76 million for the next three seasons, money that is guaranteed even if he doesnt play.What I would say to the people who just see the money and kind of see my situation and say, Hey, just walk away -- I get it. I totally get it. I understand you. I hear you, Bosh said. But Im not really thinking about money. Im just thinking about where my heart is. I love the NBA. I love playing basketball every day for a living.Bosh, 32, repeated that he plans to continue trying to play, and said he believes basketball is just what Ive been placed here to do. He also said he wants his quest to play to serve as a reminder to people that giving up on a goal should not be done lightly.All I have to do is just leave and youll never hear from me again, Bosh said. Ill probably just do other things and Ill be fine -- and that makes it confusing, because I know where my heart is. And I would just feel like Im giving up if I just walked away, just easily like that. NGolo Kante Chelsea Jersey . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Marcin Bulka Chelsea Jersey . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. http://www.chelseasoccerjerseysonline.com/womens-willy-caballero-chelsea-jersey/ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Cesar Azpilicueta Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Ross Barkley Jersey . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4).TORONTO - When the Blue Jays and Braves meet for four games next week, two in Toronto and two in Dixie, fans in a small Alabama town will be tuned intently to their television sets. Anyone with the Rasmus last name in Phenix City will be celebrating moments a lifetime in the making. Brothers Colby and Cory, the Blue Jays centerfielder and the pitcher recently recalled by the Braves, will be in opposite big league dugouts for the first time. Colby found out about Corys promotion before Saturdays game in New York. "It was great to hear that," Rasmus told TSN.ca. "Hes been pitching well this year. Hes had a little bit of a tough road battling some injuries and some shoulder surgeries and things like that. Man, (Saturday) I was about ready to jump out of my skin. I didnt know what to do with myself. It was just a great day." The two have always been close – about 15 months apart in age. Colby is 26, Cory is 25. There are four Rasmus boys and the brotherly competition began informally at a young age. "Weve put in a lot of time," said Rasmus. "From the time we could walk, we were playing baseball out in the yard." Eventually a conversation happened between father, Tony, and the two boys that set the course for their professional careers and the face-to-face which could happen next week. "At 10 years old, my dad sat us both down and asked us if we wanted to make it to the big leagues and he was going to push us in every way he knew how," said Rasmus. "It paid off." Both were first round draft picks, Colby in 2005 to the Cardinals and Cory a year later to the Braves. Another brother, Casey, 23, plays A ball in St. Louis system. While Colby made his major league debut on April 7, 2009 with St. Louis and hasnt returned to the minors, Corys road has been injury-plagued and far less certain. A flamethrower whose fastball consistently read in the mid-to-high 90s – and occasionally touch 100 mph – he was beset by shoulder tendinitis in 2006, his first pro season, and was shut down after only three appearances with the Gulf Coast League Braves.dddddddddddd Cory missed all of 2007 and most of 2008. He had more injury trouble in 2011 but bounced back in 2012 with a 3.68 ERA in 50 appearances for Atlantas Double-A affiliate in Mississippi. So far this season, Cory Rasmus has seven saves and a 0.93 ERA in 19 outings for Triple-A Gwinnett of the International League. Colby Rasmus is still working on the details of next weeks series. Hes still not sure who will make the trek north for the Toronto portion of the Blue Jays-Braves series. There will be dozens of family and friends come Wednesday in Atlanta, about a 90-minute drive from Phenix City. Itll be a sweet payoff for the Rasmus brothers and their parents, both schoolteachers, who sacrificed a significant portion of their annual income to allow their kids to chase the baseball dream. "We just worked our butts off pretty much," said Colby. "Countless hours in the gym working out. We spent more than enough time on the baseball field practicing, playing, traveling. My parents spent all their money that they had pretty much on traveling to go here and there and for Christmas, we didnt hardly get any presents or anything because they were putting all that money toward helping us with baseball." Romeros struggles continue Ricky Romero made his third start for Triple-A Buffalo on Tuesday. He allowed one run and walked only two through the first five innings but it was in the sixth that Romeros outing fell apart. He walked four straight Charlotte Knights hitters before being taken out of the game. Romeros final line: 5IP (plus four batters in the sixth,) four earned runs on four hits, six walks and two strikeouts. Johnson making progress Right-hander Josh Johnson, rehabbing from triceps inflammation, reported good health after Monday nights start for Single-A Dunedin. Of the nine outs Johnson recorded, five were strikeouts. Hes scheduled to pitch again on Saturday and manager John Gibbons says he expects Johnson will make a third rehab appearance, in the middle of next week, before thought is given to bringing him back to the Blue Jays. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz