Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

09.09.2019 08:59
March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, Antworten

Lewis Hamilton admits he could not shake the sound of his Sepang engine failure from his mind during his victorious drive at the U.S. Grand Prix.Hamilton claimed his first win since July in Austin, leading away from pole position and coming under little threat throughout. Hamilton has had numerous reliability issues this season, most recently an engine failure while leading in the closing stages of the Malaysian Grand Prix.The world champion admits the memory of that failure haunted him until he took the chequered flag on Sunday.Today I felt comfortable doing the job, I was just the whole race concerned the car was not going to make it right up until the line, he said. I was in fear of the same sound I heard in Malaysia so I was grateful the car made it across the line. I have a lot more confidence in [Nico Rosbergs] reliability, its going well for him Ive just got to continue doing my job and hope for the best.Though he has struggled with starts off the line this year, Hamilton felt relaxed before the race he would successfully execute his getaway -- which he did, leading into Turn 1 from pole.Ive generally been relaxed all weekend. I felt like I knew the start was going to go well. Thats the first time in the whole year that I had a feeling that it was going to go well -- great work by the guys, great work done in the factory last week and it worked perfectly today.The win is the 50th of Hamiltons career, moving him one behind Alain Prosts career tally. Michael Schumacher (91 wins) is the only other driver to have passed that landmark and Hamilton admitted it was a surreal milestone to have reached.I completely forgot that it was going to the 50th so its been a long time coming but I was thinking I mentioned it before, Ive been here for 10 years, Ive had lots of ups and downs and lots of great opportunities to work with some incredibly gifted people who have helped me to get here today, and my family as well, with whom without I wouldnt be here. Its very surreal, I cant believe theres only been three of us but hopefully onto bigger and better things.The win closes the gap to Rosberg to 26 points, meaning the world championship is still out of his hands; Rosberg can finish second, second and third in the final races and still take the title. Tom Waddle Youth Jersey . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. William Perry Youth Jersey . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Walter-Payton-Jersey/ . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Jim McMahon Womens Jersey .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Riley Ridley Womens Jersey .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Retiring NSW captain Paul Gallen has nominated his longtime nemesis Cameron Smith as the best player he has played with or against.Gallen will play his last State of Origin match in game three at ANZ Stadium on Wednesday night having been on the end of another Queensland series win.The majority of those series wins have been captained by Smith, a player who has repeatedly been able to get under Gallens skin at interstate level.But Gallen recognises that is all part of football and says Smith is the greatest he has played against and alongside.Cam Smiths the best player Ive ever seen, ever played with or ever played against, Gallen said.In all parts of the game, the way he controls the speed of the game, what he gets away with with referees.Hes just a special player, hes the best player Ive ever seen. A terrific leader.Johnathan Thhurston is one of the best, hell be an immortal too but Cam Smiths the best player Ive ever seen.ddddddddddddespite Gallens lack of success in the Origin arena, Smith said he should be remembered as one of NSWs best-ever players.I appreciate that from Cameron, it has been a real honour to play with him and against him over my career, Gallen said.Hopefully he has an off night on Wednesday because he doesnt have too many.I have done my best, o one can take that away from me, and it would be nice to have had a bit more success but that wasnt to be.Wednesday night is about the next generation and about us getting the win to prove we can beat these blokes and they can go into next year with some confidence. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz