Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

07.09.2019 09:29
y. He also shows how all that is possible, with Antworten

Deshaun Watson picked the right time to rediscover last seasons Heisman Trophy-finalist form in a win over No. 7 Louisville on Saturday night.The Clemson quarterback, after struggling -- relatively -- through the first four games of the season, set season highs in passing yards (306), rushing yards (91) and total offense (397) in the 42-36 victory for the No. 3 Tigers .Watson finished third in last years Heisman Trophy voting and entered this season as one of the favorites.That was before Louisville quarterback Lamar Jackson stormed to the national forefront of the Heisman race with 25 total touchdowns through the Cardinals first four games.Jackson added to his touchdown total with three more (one passing, two rushing) on Saturday night, but Watson showed the country that sometimes old reliable is every bit as good -- or better- as the new kid on the block.And he did so while overcoming three interceptions and helping Clemson recover after losing an 18-point lead.I cant even begin to describe it, Watson said. One of the best experiences Ive ever had.Watson also added to his school record with a touchdown pass in his 21st straight game, and his five touchdown passes were his most since he threw the same in a win at North Carolina State last season.Not bad for the quarterback many considered the second best on the field entering Saturdays game.Some other notable performances from across the country as the regular season nears its halfway point:SOUTHERN RECEIPE: The weekends top passing performance belonged to Southern Miss senior Nick Mullens, who threw for a school-record 591 yards in a 44-28 win over Rice on Saturday night. Mullens broke Austin Davis previous school best of 461 yards, and the fourth-year starter now has 76 touchdown passes in his career.STAGGERING STAGGERS: Mullens had plenty of help on the receiving end of his career night, most notably from junior wide receiver Allenzae Staggers -- who had 292 yards receiving on six catches. Staggers, a junior college transfer in his first season with the Golden Eagles, had touchdown receptions of 75, 81 and 93 yards in the victory and topped the previous school-best of 260 yards set by Kendrick Lee in 1996.WILLIAMS RESURGENCE: Jamall Williams has topped the 1,000-yard rushing mark in a season before, having done so two years ago for BYU. The senior is already closing in on that mark after a career-high 286-yard rushing performance in a 55-53 win over Toledo on Friday night. Williams also ran for a school-record five touchdowns in the win, and hes now second nationally with 703 yards rushing for the season.PASSING FANCY: Texas Tech long ago turned the forward pass into a way of life, but even this is getting out of hand for the high-flying Air Raid offense. After a 55-19 win over Kansas on Thursday night, the Red Raiders are now averaging 547.8 yards per game through the air -- tops in the country and nearly 120 yards per game ahead of second-place Cal.RIGHT PRICE: Pittsburgh defensive lineman Ejuan Price was already one of the top defensive players in the Atlantic Coast Conference a year ago, finishing with 11 + sacks last season. The senior has picked right up where he left off this season, leading the country with 7 + sacks through five games after two sacks in a win over Marshall on Saturday. Deryk Engelland Golden Knights Jersey . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Nate Schmidt Golden Knights Jersey . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. http://www.goldenknightssale.com/authentic-reilly-smith-golden-knights-jersey/ .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Cody Eakin Jersey . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. William Karlsson Golden Knights Jersey .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. KINGSTON, Jamaica -- Usain Bolt is now a movie star. He refuses to say hes an actor.Such a distinction is important for the Jamaican sprinting great and nine-time Olympic champion. Until his competitive career ends next year, Bolt will continue playing only one role -- that of the worlds fastest man, someone who beat the odds to acquire immense fame and fortune on his way to becoming one of the biggest stars in global sport.As such, its not a made-for-Hollywood version of himself that takes center stage in the documentary I Am Bolt, which was released Monday. As the title wants viewers to believe, the Bolt who is in the film is the very same one that his friends, family and other members of his close-knit inner sanctum have seen for as long as theyve known him.I wasnt an actor, Bolt said. I wasnt trying to push a different person forward.This is Bolt, a behind-the-scenes view of the superstar that took about two years to make and has him holding the camera at times. The idea in large part surrounds Bolts quest for the so-called triple-triple -- three gold medals in three events at three consecutive Olympics, something no sprinter in the history of the sport had ever accomplished.He pulled it off, to little surprise, at the Rio Games.And then he could finally exhale, knowing this film would have the perfect ending.Oh my God, you have no idea the pressure that I was under, Bolt said in a recent interview with The Associated Press, as the production was winding down. But I live for these moments. I love the pressure. And I have all the confidence in myself and my coach and the team I have that it would come true for me. The pressure was there, but the confidence was always there -- which made it much easier.Bolt agreed to make this film after realizing that he would be able to convince both his fans and his detractors that what they see on the track -- a free-spirited showman who tries to be stoic and serious only when absolutely necessary -- is what they would get if they tagged along with him on a typical day.He shows off some of the spoils of his life, whether its the party scene or traveling or enjoying luxury. He also shows how all that is possible, with 5:30 a.m. workouts that he groaned through and the rigors of whats needed to keep an elite athlete in top physical condition.I live aa simple life, you know what I mean? Bolt said.dddddddddddd One of the things that made me really want to do this was people always saying: Aw, this is not really who he is. Hes not always laughing. Its not always fun for him. This is who I am. I really wanted to show people this is who I am. I like to have fun. I like to chill. I like to go out. Thats just a part of me. The part that people dont see, thats the part I want to show people behind the scenes, the hard work.There are also some moments where that megawatt smile isnt present. Yes, even Usain Bolt can have a tough day.You have to ask yourself, why am I doing this? Ive done everything. Ive done it many times, Bolt said. I have nothing else to prove.Not now, he doesnt.The triple-triple was the capper to a storied Olympic career. Hes the world-record-holder in the 100- and 200-meter dashes, and anchored the fastest 4x100-meter relay in world history as well. But without those three golds from Rio de Janeiro, Bolt would have felt somewhat unfulfilled.I wanted to be one of the greatest, Bolt said. I wanted to be among the greats. Without this Olympics, I would be great, yes. But I dont think I would be in the bracket of Muhammad Ali, Pele and the great footballers. Thats what I want.Bolts plan is for the world championships next year in London to be his final meet.From there, who knows.Hes already well set-up as a businessman, with endorsement deals around the globe and other investments -- such as a restaurant not far from Jamaicas National Stadium in Kingston, an eatery where a two-lane track is stenciled on the floor around the bar. Hell consider dabbling with other sports, and he has a clear desire to play soccer. He might coach. He will not be a politician.And hes already been approached about acting. For the record, Bolt says the actor who could play him best is Denzel Washington, and he counts 2 Guns as one of his favorite movies.People always say it was Training Day, Bolt said. But I loved 2 Guns because it was different.He wanted this movie to be different as well.I tried to talk about what Im feeling, what Im thinking, Bolt said. Thats what I really try to portray. I never try to be unoriginal. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz