Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

07.09.2019 09:28
them. I think they should understand that.Im not g Antworten

SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Max Verstappen has continued defending his driving at the Belgian Grand Prix, saying Kimi Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel should be ashamed for blaming him for their Turn 1 collision.Starting from a career-best second, a slow getaway saw Verstappen drop behind both Ferrari drivers off the line. He then cut inside of Raikkonen on the short run down to La Source, with the Finnish driver also contending with Ferrari teammate Vettel on the outside.As he turned in Vettel made contact with Raikkonen on the outside, before Raikkonen made contact with Verstappen -- forcing all three men to pit at the end of the first lap and dropping them out of contention. Both drivers blamed Verstappen for the incident and also questioned his antics later in the race, which saw him force the Ferraris wide at Les Combes in separate incidents.However, Verstappen is adamant two of the grids most experienced and decorated drivers should know better than to lay all the blame at his feet.I think they should be ashamed to cause a crash like that with their amount of experience and then complain about me, Verstappen told Dutch press after the race. Then they dont have to make a drama about what happened afterwards. They have to understand Im not happy with them screwing up my entire race.Verstappen thinks the blame should be given to Vettel for turning in so early on the outside.?There was room for three cars. When I got alongside Kimi, he started squeezing me. If Vettel hadnt turned in and left one more metre of room, we would have all gotten through. On the video you can clearly see when Vettel turns in, he drives into Raikkonen. And then Kimis car bumps into mine.As for the incidents later in the race at Les Combes, Verstappen admits he was taking out his frustration on both Ferrari drivers for ruining a golden opportunity to challenge Nico Rosberg for a second career victory.If they screw up my race, Im not going to make it easy for them. I think they should understand that.Im not going to say: come on through. But all that happened after Turn 1. If Turn 1 hadnt happened, I wouldnt have been so aggressive and pushed Raikkonen out like that. Jack Tatum Jersey . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Johnathan Abram Womens Jersey . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. http://www.footballraidersmall.com/Youth-Ronnie-Lott-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Johnathan Abram Raiders Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Art Shell Jersey .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.NORTHBROOK, Ill. -- A 52-year-old original Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup championship banner has sold at an auction for $37,500. The Southtown Star reports the 12-foot-long banner fetched more than expected during Tuesday nights five-minute-long auction at Leslie Hindman Auctioneers of Chicago. The banner from 1961 once hung from the rafters at the old Chicago Stadium, before the owner of a suburban Chhicago sports bar bought it an auction in 1994 for $15,000.dddddddddddd. Its been in hanging in the bar ever since. The Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup in 1961, beating the Detroit Red Wings 5-1. The team was led by Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita. Today a replica of the banner hangs in the United Center. The auction house says the 12-foot-long banner is in good shape, with only a few stains. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz