Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

06.09.2019 09:07
fourth-ranked Huskies matchup with Alabama on Dec Antworten

CEDAR PARK, Texas -- Matt Mobley had 24 points, 10 rebounds and six assists, Jaylen Adams scored 22 points and St. Bonaventure beat Pepperdine 89-63 in the final game of the Lone Star Showcase on Wednesday night.Mobley made five 3-pointers and Adams hit four as St. Bonaventure was 12 of 24.The Bonnies led 42-40 at halftime and limited Pepperdine to 23 second-half points. St. Bonaventure took control after going on an 8-0 run for a 61-48 lead and they led by double figures the rest of the way.Denzel Gregg and Idris Taqqee added 10 points apiece for St. Bonaventure (3-2), which made 51 percent from the field. It was Mobleys first double-double of the season.The Bonnies finished the tournament with a 2-1 mark.Lamond Murray Jr. made five 3-pointers and scored 24 points for Pepperdine (4-2). He was 5 of 8 from distance but just 6 of 17 overall. Jeremy Major and Craig LeCesne each added 10 points. DeSean Jackson Womens Jersey . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Harold Carmichael Eagles Jersey . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth-Seth-Joyner-Eagles-Jersey/ .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Miles Sanders Eagles Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. JJ Arcega-Whiteside Womens Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. SEATTLE -- By this point, the best way for Washington coach Chris Petersen to deal with the task of facing Alabama in the national semifinals is through self-deprecation.The more Washingtons coach watches film of the Crimson Tide, the more he realizes the gargantuan task awaiting the Huskies.You know, probably the best college team Ive seen. So what can you do but keep humor about it? Petersen said Tuesday as Washington officially accepted its invitation to the Peach Bowl and a date with top-ranked Alabama. I mean, these are some -- top to bottom, theres no weaknesses out there.Petersen and his staff are still in the beginning stages of putting together their game plan for the fourth-ranked Huskies matchup with Alabama on Dec. 31 in Atlanta. Washingtons coaches spent time last week recruiting, making up for time lost by the Huskies while playing in the Pac-12 championship game. And with final exams going on, the Huskies have limited their practices, only holding a few in Seattle prior to the team departing for Atlanta on Christmas Day.Without players around much, its allowed Petersen time to analyze Alabama. And everywhere he looks, he sees challenges.Theres no players, like, `Well, hes a freshman. If hes a freshman, hes a freshman All-American(and) a whatever-star recruit, Petersen said. Theyre good. Theyre coached well. And the thing that Im as impressed with (as) anything in that program is how they recruit. They get great talent and then he does a great job with the culture of their program, playing hard and all those things.While Peetersen has wanted his players to focus on their final exams, some have worked in a little film study of the Crimson Tide in between their studies.ddddddddddddIn the case of standout safety Budda Baker, his study of Alabama started immediately after the Pac-12 championship game victory over Colorado.As in the next day, before the Huskies even knew they were in the College Football Playoff.For me I think of the best, Baker said late last week. We won that game and I just felt like we were going to be playing Alabama so I started watching film right away.The majority of observers and casual fans believe Alabama will have its way with the Huskies. Petersen tries to block out as much noise as possible but its not like 10 years ago when he led decided underdog Boise State to an upset of Oklahoma. Theres too much available via social media for Petersen to completely insulate his team from the outside expectation that the Huskies are a long shot.Were not trying to block it out, and I dont think thats realistic, just like youre saying, Petersen said. So we just talk to our kids all the time about where they need to focus. Theyre going to hear it. Theyre going to know what everybody says, for the most part. But what do we think about, what do we pay attention to, where do we focus? How do we treat all this attention coming their way? And theyve been great about it.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz