Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

05.09.2019 09:40
hy thesse guys are special in our leag Antworten

SAN MARTIN, Calif. -- When Lydia Ko first came to a U.S. Womens Open four years ago, her hands were shaking from nerves. Now with two major titles under her belt by age 19, Ko is able to keep those emotions under control and project a picture of calmness on the golf course.Ko birdied the 18th hole to cap a 2-under 70 in the third round Saturday that put her in the lead at the U.S. Womens Open at 7 under, bolstering her chance for her third major title in less than a year.I think nerves are good because it means youre excited, Ko said. Youre ready. It means a lot to you. Youve got to be able to control it. But a little bit of nerves is always good. It can end up being a little bit of adrenaline.Whatever Ko is doing is working.She became the youngest woman to win a major last year at the Evian Championship and followed that up by winning the ANA Inspiration this spring. Now shes in contention for her first U.S. Open title after failing to make the top 10 in her first four appearances.Ko has a one-shot lead at CordeValle over 2009 winner Eun Hee Ji and Sung Hyun Park. Brittany Lang and Amy Yang are two shots back at 5 under, and Angela Stanford is in sixth place at 4 under.Im going to just try and enjoy it, just focus on the shot I have in front of me and not think about what everybody else is doing, Ko said. If I think that way, I wont get too carried away with what position I am at certain parts of the final day.Kos week at the Open got off to a somewhat shaky start. She was tied for 52nd after a 73 in the first round in the difficult afternoon conditions.But Ko got into contention with a 66 in the second round and then took sole possession of the lead on the final hole Saturday. Her approach shot spun back about 9 feet from the hole. She calmly sank the putt and then threw her ball into the stands in celebration.Ko is tied for the fewest putts through three rounds. She made two other long birdies Saturday, a 25-foot downhill putt on No. 3 and a long left-to-right swinging putt on No. 13 that she initially thought she had over-read.Thats what I was doing the majority of the day, she said. I said, Oh, man. And then I was kind of walking a little bit and then I saw the ball drop. So it kind of took me by surprise. So it was a lucky one.Ji has broken par all three rounds, with a 69 and 71 in the first two rounds followed by her 2-under performance on Saturday. She is looking for another LPGA Tour win after winning the Open at Saucon Valley seven years ago.Park, playing her first U.S. Open and second major ever, got off to a solid start with birdies on the sixth and eighth holes to move to 9 under. But fortunes quickly changed at the par-5 ninth when she hit her tee shot into a hazard for a penalty and ended up with a double-bogey.Lang birdied 14 and 15 and had the low round of the day at 68 to move to 5 under. Lang tied for second as an amateur in her first U.S. Open in 2005 but has been in the top five only once since then, in 2010.Ive been here before, and I think you really have to just get to work on what youre doing, because if you spend a lot of time thinking about where youre going to finish, youre going to drop down pretty quick, Lang said.Several other golfers are lurking close enough to make a push on Sunday. Danielle Kang is at 3 under and fellow Americans Cristie Kerr, Stacy Lewis and Kris Tamulis are among seven golfers five shots back at 2 under.Theres no doubt I have to shoot at least 4 to 6 under, Id say, tomorrow to have a chance, Kerr said. It depends on the wind and the weather and the pins. Sometimes they like to set it up easier on Sunday and people get some low scores. I dont know what theyre going to do, but I have to be prepared for anything. If the conditions are easier, I have to be prepared to go low.The highlight of the day might have been Lee Lopezs ace on the 191-yard, par-3 12th hole. Lopez is at even par for the tournament. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Robert Horry Jersey . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. http://www.lakersteamofficial.com/Tyson-Chandler-Lakers-Jersey/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Kobe Bryant Lakers Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Anthony Davis Jersey . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Written in Portuguese on one wall above center court at Carioca Arena is the phrase Um mundo novo. Translation: a new world.It didnt seem that way in mens Olympic basketball -- until now.Threatened by Australia in its previous game, the U.S. mens team survived a heart-racing final seconds to defeat disciplined and experienced Serbia 94-91 on Friday night and extend its winning streak in international tournaments to 49 games.No. 50 is no given, and suddenly, a gold medal that seemed a formality just a few days ago is anything but certain.The Americans, boasting a roster stuffed with NBA All-Stars, elite outside shooters but only two former Olympians, look very vulnerable and somewhat lost on the worlds hardwood stage.We do have more talent, said U.S. coach Mike Krzyzewski, who has been warning about overconfidence since his teams arrival in Brazil. We have to get our talent playing even much better as a team.Despite a ferocious start, the Americans couldnt put away the underdog Serbs, who ran their cut-and-cut-again offense with precision and had a chance to tie it in the final seconds. But guard Bogdan Bogdanovics 3-pointer from the left wing was a little long and Kevin Durant secured the rebound and the relieved Americans walked off the floor with their streak intact but their standing shaken.Kyrie Irving scored 15 points and Durant and Carmelo Anthony added 12 apiece for the U.S. team, which arrived in South American lauded as the latest version of an American super squad. However, after their 10-point win over the Aussies earlier this week and now a nail-biter against the Serbs, the rest of the field might be starting to believe the U.S. can be taken.We got in our own heads, Durant said. We had a great start, great start. We were up almost 20 points. We should have held the lead and we just got sidetracked by stupid stuff, from the calls to the physicality, the extra plays. We got to stay with it. Thats the way its going to be out here.Nikola Jokic, who plays for the Denver Nuggets, scored 25 and Milos Teodosic and Miroslav Raduljica 18 each for the Serbs, who fell to 1/3 but left the building feeling confident after making the Americans sweat.Paul George said Serbias systematic offense was unlike anything he and his teammates have faced.Once again, we relied on natural talent, George said. This is why thesse guys are special in our league.dddddddddddd These international guys really know how to move and really know how to cut. Its more about how theyre running their offense. Its wearing us down.Its like they dont get tired.It was the first Olympic game between the nations, and a rematch of the 2014 Basketball World Cup championship won by the U.S. 129-92. However, this never resembled that track meet as the Serbs slowed the tempo and forced the Americans into turnovers and rushed possessions. The worlds best team certainly didnt look or play like it for long stretches.The U.S., which will wrap up preliminary-round play against France on Sunday, led 94-87 with 2:11 left on a basket by Anthony. But the Serbs got a basket by Jokic and two free throws Teodosic to get within three.Durant, who only attempted four shots, misfired with eight seconds left giving Serbia one last chance. After a timeout, the ball wound up with Bogdanovic, who had a great look from 22 feet but was just off the mark.We are that kind of a team that we never give up and we showed this today, said Teodosic, one of Europes craftiest guards for the past decade. This is third game in a row that we have a very bad beginning, and especially [against] the teams like the United States, its very tough to get back in the game when you are losing by 10 or 15 in the beginning.The 10-point win over Australia -- just the fifth time the U.S. has won by 10 or fewer since 2006 -- raised the possibility that this American team might not be as golden as previous ones.Krzyzewski, though, insists there is more global balance in hoops.We dont give enough credit to the talent level on the other team, he said. Australia is talented. Serbia is talented. They are one of the top teams in the world, but theyve played together for a long time. We played them two years ago and had a great game and everything went well for us. All of those guys are back and Im sure they wanted to make up for that, too.Our guys are playing as a team, and I think we just havent had that experience of playing that long together and hopefully these games will help us and the game against France will also.The Americans had better learn or theyll be going home with a less shiny medal. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz