Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

05.09.2019 09:38
I dont know if I can quantify hoew far off or thi Antworten

With 20 rookies teeing up at The 80th Masters, Colin Montgomerie reflects on his debut at Augusta and offers some useful advice for this weeks debutants. There are 20 Masters debutants in the field this week, and if I could offer them one piece of advice above any other, it would be simply: Enjoy the experience.I made my first appearance at Augusta National in 1992 - it might have been 24 years ago, but it is still very much fresh in my memory. I was third in the Order of Merit on the European Tour at the time, and that earned my place. And it was fantastic when the invite arrived from the Masters committee. Colin Montgomerie still has fresh memories of his Masters debut in 1992 Only one man has ever won the Masters at the first attempt, so I think what youve got to do is experience it, enjoy it, and if it does work out well its a bonus.I had a good, solid week and finished inside the top 40 on two under, and the most important thing I learned was to be patient. Its almost impossible to avoid getting ahead of yourself, but its vital to draw yourself back and realise Masters week is a marathon, not a sprint.Youre going to make things harder for yourself if you go for too many shots early on and try to make birdies happen. Theres nothing wrong with keeping it cautious and a 71 or 70 on the first day will do just fine. Its tough to avoid being overwhelmed by your first visit to Augusta I think the hardest part of dealing with my Masters debut was trying not to be overwhelmed by the whole aura of Augusta. You get distracted by the whole occasion, the whole scene, but I managed to make the cut and I was quite happy with a tie for 38th place at the end of the week.The one thing that surprises everybody when they first come here is how hilly the course is, and how dramatic the whole place is. The first view of Amen Corner in particular is something very special, and the unique nature of Augusta makes it such a joy to be here. Andy Sullivan is one of the 20 Masters rookies this week The course has changed from tee to green since my debut, its obviously much longer now, but the greens havent changed at all and getting to grips with the putting surfaces is what its all about.The biggest test for the rookies is coping with the severity of the greens, getting the pace right and trying not to leave six-foot putts for par, because you wont make them all.I enjoyed the experience as a player in 15 appearances, and I still enjoy coming here to commentate for Sky Sports. I did an analysis of the 13th hole before the par-three competition, and it was interesting to hear Augusta chairman Billy Payne confirm they were considering changes to that hole. Monty believes it is time to lengthen the par-five 13th I think the modern game demands that they lengthen the 13th - you cannot be going into par-fives with a wedge like Bubba can do there, and hes not the only one. The only other option is to draw back the golf ball, and you would think - in terms of cost - it would be more common sense to limit how far the ball goes than it would to have to buy land to extend tees. Also See: When to watch the Masters Changes considered at Augusta Opinion Get Sky Sports JJ Arcega-Whiteside Youth Jersey . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Carson Wentz Youth Jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth-Dallas-Goedert-Eagles-Jersey/ . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify hoew far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Reggie White Womens Jersey . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Seth Joyner Womens Jersey .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Western Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge has been named by his peers as coach of the season for guiding the side to their first grand final in 55 years.Beveridge edged out the man who will be his adversary in Saturdays grand final, Sydneys John Longmire, to claim his second consecutive AFL Coaches Association (AFLCA) Allan Jeans senior coach of the year award on Tuesday evening.Greater Western Sydney coach Leon Cameron placed third after taking the Giants to their first finals series.Beveridge, in just his second year as senior coach, guided the Bulldogs to a preliminary final win over the Giants on Saturday night, paving the way for the side to attempt to win their first flag since 1954.Lukes is a terrific story, AFLCA chief Mark Brayshaw said.Apart from being a first class person whos admired by his peers, hes also a well-qualified professional who worked successfully outside AFL circles having coached his own team in the Victorian amateur competition before entering the AFL system.dddddddddddd.Lukes efforts this year - with great help from his coaching panel - are rightly acknowledged by the association.Former West Coast and Collingwood premiership coach Mick Malthouse - who started his senior coaching career at the Western Bulldogs - was added to the AFLCAs coaching legend list.Port Adelaide premiership coach Mark Williams received a lifetime achievement award. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz