Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

04.09.2019 11:24
to the former Liverpool boss.They fi Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Police arrested the last suspect wanted so far in a case of Brazilian sympathizers of the Islamic State who allegedly discussed attacking the Olympic Games next month in Rio de Janeiro.The Federal Police said in a statement late Sunday that the man was caught in the city of Comodoro, in the central west region of Brazil.Authorities said he was taken to a federal prison but didnt reveal his name, citing security reasons. But family members confirmed the suspect was 32-year-old Leonid El Kadre de Melo, a mechanic from Mato Grosso state.The anti-terror case was announced Thursday when 10 Brazilians were arrested in different Brazilian states, increasing worries over security ahead of the Aug. 5-21 Summer Games. Another man turned himself in on Friday.Justice Minister Alexandre de Moraes said some of the men had pledged allegiance to IS without having any personal contact with members of the terrorist group abroad. The suspects didnt meet in person and communicated with each other via messaging apps WhatsApp and Telegram, he said.The suspects are being held on two terrorism-related charges for at least 30 days.The sister of the last suspect arrested, Zeina El Kadre de Melo, told The Associated Press that to her knowledge, her brother didnt use the popular apps because his cellphone was an old model with no internet connection. Both apps can also be used on PCs, but are more commonly used as mobile apps.Melo said her brother has been falsely accused because of his Arabic name, of Lebanese origin, and his religion. He converted to Islam while he served a prison term for robbery and murder between 2002 and 2006.They are judging him because he is Muslim, with an Arabic name, and has a criminal record, she said. But this is a tremendous surprise. Theres no way that is true.Moraes said the group would have little chance to mount an attack, describing the men as amateurs and ill-prepared. The closest the group got to planning an attack was an alleged attempt via email to buy an AK-47 assault rifle in a store in Paraguay, he said. But Moraes said police were justified in acting fast in light of lone wolf attacks in the U.S. and Europe.The Brazilians discussed using weapons and guerrilla tactics to potentially launch an attack during the Olympics, authorities said, but added that the men hadnt traveled to IS strongholds in Syria or Iraq or received any training. Police said they would not comment on the religious affiliations of the men.Federal judge Marcos Josegrei da Silva, who is overseeing the investigation, told the newspaper O Globo over the weekend that there could be more people involved with the group. Antonio Rudiger Jersey .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Davide Zappacosta Jersey . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Customized/ . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Kepa Arrizabalaga Chelsea Jersey . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Danny Drinkwater Jersey . LOUIS -- St.Rafa Benitez says his heart is telling him to stay at Newcastle United next season, but he will need assurances about the clubs ambitions for promotion. Benitezs three-year contract at Newcastle is thought to include a release clause, and despite failing to avoid relegation into the Championship, the fans at St James Park have taken to the former Liverpool boss.They finished the season with a fine 5-1 win over Tottenham, and Benitez, who will make his decision in the next two weeks, says he is happy with the set-up. Report: Newcastle 5-1 Tottenham Newcastle thrashed Tottenham 5-1 with 10 men to leave Spurs third in the Premier League Asked what his heart is telling him, Benitez told Sky Sports: My heart is obviously telling me yes it is a fantastic opportunity, a fantastic atmosphere, everything is so good that my heart is very clear.But at the same time you have to use the brain, both things have to go together. We talk with Lee Charnley, and then after well see where we are.I said I am quite open and I am quite pleased with everything, the staff, everything, now its just to be sure that we have to do what we have to do to be sure that we can go up if I say here. Georginio Wijnaldum celebrates scoring for Newcastle in the romp They know, we have been talking. I have the same feeling as the fans, they want a strong team next season to be sure we go up again.The way and the ideas will not be difficult to have, to have similar ideas, but we have sit down and make sure of everything.Benitezs name was sung throughout the game, with banners also urging him to stay for a promotion push next season. Mauricio Pochettino apologised to the Tottenham fans and feels his squad needs to improve mentally The former Liverpool, Chelsea and Real Madrid manager says it was an emotional day, and has been impressed with the Newcastles fans devotion to the team even during the harder times.ddddddddddddes [it was emotional day]. Obviously when you have a lot of people behind you and see the players working as they were working, and everybody singing, it was very, very emotional.I knew before it would be like this, and now we have to wait, start talking, and see what well do in the future.Benitez also put Newcastles fine performance down to them playing without pressure, saying: When you are under pressure you dont play at the level you can play.Today, without fear, we wanted to give the fans something back. We know the fans have been supporting the team in difficult circumstances. Im really pleased for them, because they needed to see a performance like this. Also See: As it happened Newcastle 5-1 Spurs Table Live on Sky ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz