Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Dies ist ein Forum in einer Kategorie
mary123 Offline

03.09.2019 08:01
Thursday to a one-year, $1. Steven Taylor, Antworten

Ahead of ReUnited this weekend, live on Sky Sports, Aaron Ramsey reveals to Patrick Davison how Arsene Wenger convinced him to join Arsenal instead of Manchester United... Manchester United might have been a huge part of Aaron Ramseys life.As a boy, with his dad Kevin a United fan, he could quite easily have ended up supporting them. As a player, when Sir Alex Fergusons champions came calling, he wasnt too far away from signing for them. Instead, it was Cardiff City that became his main team. The team he would watch and support (though I dont think hed disagree if I suggested there was a bit of affection for United).Instead, it was Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger who persuaded him - via a private jet - to entrust his development to the North London club. This Saturday sees Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger resume their rivalry as Manchester Utd host Arsenal live on Sky Sports Born in Caerphilly, half an hour north of Cardiff, rugby had been Ramseys first love. But as other sports came onto his radar - he played cricket and was a school pentathlon champion in athletics - football began to take centre stage.His childhood memories of the Premier League come from a time when Arsenal and United were out there on their own as the leagues dominant forces. From an era when the leagues greatest midfield rivalry was raging.I always remember it being a tough clash and a massive battle, says Ramsey, who I suspect, understandably given his dads allegiances, might not have been supporting Arsenal back then.[Roy] Keane and [Patrick] Vieira, they would just be at each other from the first minute to the last.It was like they hated each other and they wanted to go out and be physical and smash into each other. Watch highlights of Arsenals 1-1 draw with Tottenham But they were really exciting games and things like the incidents in the tunnel would (as a kid) get you massively pumped for them.Really, at just 17, Ramsey was still a kid when, having made waves at Cardiff, he found himself at centre of another battle between two of Englands big boys. Both wanted him. The decision was his - Arsenal or United?I went up there to see the facilities and I went to see Arsene Wenger, says the midfielder, who was close enough to signing for United for the club to announce it on their website. Watch a preview of Saturdays Premier League fixtures including Manchester Utd v Arsenal and Tottenham v West Ham In the end, it was Wenger rolling out the red carpet for a young player he rated highly which won the day.He did a lot to try and get me to this club. As a 17-year-old, flying out on a private jet to his hotel (in Switzerland for Euro 2008) was surreal but I think I made the right decision.I just felt a bit more wanted by Arsenal and by the boss. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Under Wenger, Ramsey has emerged as a top player at Premier League and international level - but, as we all know, its been far from straightforward. In February 2010 he suffered one of the worst injuries weve seen on a Premier League pitch at Stoke.It was only 15 months later, when Ramsey scored the winner and played a starring role against United at the Emirates, that the Welshman finally began to believe he would rediscover his best form. This Saturday sees Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger resume their rivalry as Manchester Utd host Arsenal live on Sky Sports To put in the performance that I did and the team did, it was just a really happy moment for me.You dont feel right up to speed after rehab - even when its a year or two later. That was the game where I felt, Im back!.Games against United have not always been so kind to him. Hes been part of a winning team just once, in the FA Cup, at Old Trafford in March last year. In August 2011, he was part of the side hammered 8-2 there. This Saturday represents a chance for Arsenal to suggest theyre made of sterner stuff than they have been in the recent past. It might also be chance for Ramsey to impose himself on a Premier League season which, largely because of injury, he hasnt started a game in since the opening day.After the Euros I had, I was desperate to get back and carry that on, says Ramsey, who was arguably Wales best player in France. I just felt a bit more wanted by Arsenal and by the boss. Aaron Ramsey Then to get an injury in the first game and a few setbacks after that - its been so frustrating.Its one of those things, you cant get too down, you just have to get on with it. Luckily the team have been doing well, now we just have to keep that going.With Jose Mourinho and Wenger together on the touchline, Arsenal might have to try and keep it going in a battle something like those of the late 90s and early 2000s, that Ramsey remembers as a kid. Wenger: Fergie rivalry forgotten Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says he is focused on winning football matches, not managerial rivalries. The game has moved on, some of those challenges you wouldnt get away with these days, he says.But we are in a great position at the moment and have stated the season very well. They have had a lot of change over the summer and have some very exciting players, so Im sure it will be a tasty encounter.We certainly hope so.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday live on Sky Sports 1 from 11.30am and get the first six months half price! Also See: Nevilles best Arsenal XI Mersons predictions Wenger: Not about me and Jose Key Battle: De Gea v Cech Custom Atlanta Falcons Jerseys . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Calvin Ridley Jersey . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Takkarist-Mckinley-Jersey/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Chris Lindstrom Falcons Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Kaleb McGary Jersey . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. Steven Taylor, the left-handed opening batsman, has been chosen to captain USA at the Auty Cup, which begins on October 13, and the World Cricket League Division Four, which starts on October 29 in Los Angeles.Taylor, 22, made his first tour with USA in 2008, at the age of 15, and eventually debuted as a 16-year-old in 2010. He has turned out 57 times for USA, including 21 50-over matches in which he averages 32, with a high score of 162 against Nepal in 2013. He has spent the last two years with Barbados Tridents in the Caribbean Premier League, and skipped USAs last tournament - the World T20 Qualifier in Ireland last summer - to play for Tridents.Stevens game sense in the field is very good. Tactically, he is quite advanced for a young cricketer, USA coach Pubudu Dassanayake said on Wednesday. With his big-game experience in both the CPL and national colours, his knowledge of his team-mates, and the respect they have for him, I know his leadership will play a key role in our future success.Taylor takes over from offspinner Muhammad Ghous, who was axed from the side after captaining USA last year at the World T20 Qualifier. Taylor has leadership experience at the Under-15 and Under-19 levels, and said he is eager to assume his new responsibility.Im really excited to be appointed captain and have the opportunity to lead my country, Tayylor said.dddddddddddd I know the entire squad has been working hard to make the most out of the upcoming Auty Cup and work towards our goal of winning World Cricket League Four.This is not the first time Taylor has been appointed captain. He was picked to lead USA at the age of 19, as a stand-in for the unavailable Steve Massiah, during the previous Auty Cup in Canada in the summer of 2013.However, he was stripped off the role before he could lead the side onto the field, after a late-night drinking incident while on tour as captain of the USA Under-19 side in July 2013. Taylor was also handed a one-match ban for a breach of the team code of conduct and tour protocols, including breaking curfew on the U-19 tour. Timil Patel led the mens side for the 2013 Auty Cup, where they failed to win a match.ICC Americas also announced that Anand Tummala will work as an assistant coach, alongside Dassanayake for the Auty Cup and WCL Division Four. Tummala, a former USA player who also played in the Ranji Trophy for Delhi, was a finalist for the head coachs role that eventually went to Dassanayake. Most recently, Tummala coached USA Women against a touring Marylebone Cricket Club womens team in Philadelphia last month. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz